Aurix Exchange

leo trader

egawab

In the author site they say its connect to their server to get the signal so i think it will be just a trade copier

Hope pro coders in our forum can check for that

stovedude

It does connect to their website for the trades. It only uses a ReceiptCode parameter, and without knowing the actual format and length of the code, it will be difficult to crack. If it was just numbers, we could crack it in less than a minute or two, but letters and numbers and special characters, who knows?

Edit: Over 218 trillion different combinations to test for the ReceiptCode. Probably a no go, especially if their servers have problems...

gushad

It does connect to their website for the trades. It only uses a ReceiptCode parameter, and without knowing the actual format and length of the code, it will be difficult to crack. If it was just numbers, we could crack it in less than a minute or two, but letters and numbers and special characters, who knows?

Edit: Over 218 trillion different combinations to test for the ReceiptCode. Probably a no go, especially if their servers have problems...
I have no idea what are you talking about, but thnak you stove dude for all the input in this forum.

saxon

I laugh at this. Why need to crack it?

Login: 1331
Password: LTP082010
Server: 77.240.23.10:443

Why not just copytrade?

C

cfanfx

please what login detail

please what login detail

please i need help with this . what is the use of this login details

thanks

StaticX

Hi All,

There is a very interresting post over at Forex-TSD about this EA. Well worth the read,

Code:
[URL="http://www.forex-tsd.com/general-discussion/28264-leotrader-pro.html"]Leo Trader Pro at Forex-TSD[/URL]

Cheers
StaticX

maximo

Thanks StaticX an interesting read indeed.

I went through the account statement but could not find any losing trades, so how can the profit factor be anything less than infinite? Can a genuine metatrader statement display a profit factor without any losing trades? How was that 1% drawdown measured from what appears to be no losing trades?

Anyway if anyone can point me to any negative trades in the statement I might be the wiser lol.

maximo,
I am referring to the account 1331 at FinFX.
I found 1 losing trade , it is the only one.
Ticket 256028 on October-22 which lost $3.24
plus commission of 84 Cents.

This is unbelievable but I am logged in with the investor password. I don?t know about how brokers can cheat on their servers, but if FinFX does not cheat, we have a Robot there which made only 1 losing trade within 5 months.

If they cheat, well then it would be scam.

elvispredley

I read that post on the other forum but it looks like they forgot to take into consideration it's microlots, not minilots.

"I notice that Leo Pro consistently sets stops that are 330 pips away from the entry. Your current trade in the EUR/USD has a position size of 0.40. That means that the risk on the position, in USD, is approximately $1320 (actually $132). With an account balance of $2964, this one trade represents a risk of 44.5% (4.45%). Your current trade in GBP/USD has a position size of 0.20, for a risk of $660 ($66). This trade represent's a risk of 22.25% (2.22%) of your account balance. Together, these two trades are risking 66.75% (6.67%), or two-thirds, of your account. This is astoundingly poor money management. In fact, it is money mismanagement."

Things that would worry me would be like that Nov 18 trade with 21 microlots which would be about $688 worth of stop loss. Interesting the trade was only open for a few seconds it looks lke.

Thank ya..

elvispredley

maximo,
I am referring to the account 1331 at FinFX.
I found 1 losing trade , it is the only one.
Ticket 256028 on October-22 which lost $3.24
plus commission of 84 Cents.

This is unbelievable but I am logged in with the investor password. I don?t know about how brokers can cheat on their servers, but if FinFX does not cheat, we have a Robot there which made only 1 losing trade within 5 months.

If they cheat, well then it would be scam.

256028 2010.10.22 16:04 buy 1.20 eurusdmam 1.39588 1.39603 1.39838 2010.10.25 00:25 1.39561 -0.84 0.00 0.00 -3 -3.24

Things that make you go Hmmmm....

I noticed something interesting about this trade.....It was a buy at 1.39588

The stop loss is 1.39603

Shouldn't the stop loss be below the buy price, not above it?

Hmmm....

fscrp

elvispredley said:
Shouldn't the stop loss be below the buy price, not above it?

The theory is that it trails the stop. If you only look at the statement on the website, it doesn't show this.

elvispredley

I was looking at http://leo777.mt4live.com/

However I just checked the statement on the webiste and it does have the same thing.

Trailing stops is fine, but if it did get high enough to trail the stop to be in the money, then why was it closed with a loss at a price below the stop loss?

What am I reading wrong?

Hmmmm.....

pipaddict

I was looking at http://leo777.mt4live.com/

However I just checked the statement on the webiste and it does have the same thing.

Trailing stops is fine, but if it did get high enough to trail the stop to be in the money, then why was it closed with a loss at a price below the stop loss?

What am I reading wrong?

Hmmmm.....

Hmmm... Interesting...

The price did go above where the stop was placed, so it could have been a legitimate stop, but why didn't it get out at the stop price - slippage, I gather .....

any other ideas ?

Attachments

• Leo Loss 1.JPG
    Leo Loss 1.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 0

saxon

Hmmm... Interesting...

The price did go above where the stop was placed, so it could have been a legitimate stop, but why didn't it get out at the stop price - slippage, I gather .....

any other ideas ?

Its only 2 pips. Look at that bar's volatility. SL is handled on the MT4 broker's aggregation engine. Closing a SL 2 pips away from intended SL is very acceptable, by any slippage standard. Much, much better than a requote.

tx413

The whole package can be downloaded from the main site here:

Code:
hxxp://www.leotraderpro.com/replicator.php

And yes, it's simply a trade copier. The real trades are done on the home server and sent to all the licensed copies. So I bet even if you were able to guess someone's receipt code, it wouldn't connect because of other restrictions like max connections, IP filters, etc.

Aurix Exchange