one to one coaching

LETS TRADE OUR BEST WORKING ROBOTS HERE!

arygold

what would you say is your best robot on live accounts
Honestly. i love fury.. it hasent up set me in 2weeks. but just like eberything else you have to watch them and sell for them as well. when you have a profit sell dont wait to make more. dont get greedy.. i buy low i dont go over 0.1 so i make 100 200 a day doing it with fury. Robotron the only setting you should chage is the take profit to 25. and leave the time zone its set for to trade 2200 to 2300 time frame.. Thats when its gets 8 out of 10 sales right.. if you see the sales are not selling with in an hour.. take the loss ans close the deal.. the winners will make up for it..Af scalper is what it is. 0,01 but with it.. sell the winners wait an hour and sell the losers but if you have a good bank roll wait for the market to change in the other direction and take a profit on that too.. i mostly only trade eur/usd gpb/usa and eur/gpb.. cuz when one goes down the other goes upp.. but i just watch my bots and at night i set them all to 0.01 so it dont take big trades..

philippe5

Honestly. i love fury.. it hasent up set me in 2weeks. but just like eberything else you have to watch them and sell for them as well. when you have a profit sell dont wait to make more. dont get greedy.. i buy low i dont go over 0.1 so i make 100 200 a day doing it with fury. Robotron the only setting you should chage is the take profit to 25. and leave the time zone its set for to trade 2200 to 2300 time frame.. Thats when its gets 8 out of 10 sales right.. if you see the sales are not selling with in an hour.. take the loss ans close the deal.. the winners will make up for it..Af scalper is what it is. 0,01 but with it.. sell the winners wait an hour and sell the losers but if you have a good bank roll wait for the market to change in the other direction and take a profit on that too.. i mostly only trade eur/usd gpb/usa and eur/gpb.. cuz when one goes down the other goes upp.. but i just watch my bots and at night i set them all to 0.01 so it dont take big trades..
For Robotron which are the best settings?
with dynamys close it is not winner and TP and SL 500 PIPS dangerous.

one to one coaching