Aurix Exchange

liteforex and their $200 bonus

katchy

i opened an account with liteforex and verified my account after which i got 200 dollar that was supposed to be a bonus, i traded with their bonus and doubled the money to 404 dollars, now to my uttermost dismay i logged in to withdraw some of my money only to be told that i don't have any fund available for withdrawal, as i was told that the formula for calculating the money to be withdrawn is not to be made public but known only to the liteforex people, so am asking is this still a bonus or a scam. considering that you have to verify your address with both your id card and utility bill

i opened an account with liteforex and verified my account after which i got 200 dollar that was supposed to be a bonus, i traded with their bonus and doubled the money to 404 dollars, now to my uttermost dismay i logged in to withdraw some of my money only to be told that i don't have any fund available for withdrawal, as i was told that the formula for calculating the money to be withdrawn is not to be made public but known only to the liteforex people, so am asking is this still a bonus or a scam. considering that you have to verify your address with both your id card and utility bill

This is what supports said:
The profit, gained while using the bonus LF Boom is not available for *withdrawal, but it is taken into considearion while bonus monetization. *Bonus can be monetized (become available for withdrawal from trading *account) in the process of trading on your LF Boom account. Monetization of *bonus funds is made in equal installments of $20 in accordance with the *formula
The formula takes into account positive earnings, number of *trading operations and their volume. Calculations are made automatically *and displayed in the progress bar of your Trader?s Cabinet. Withdrawal of *your own funds and of profit gained with the help of your own funds is not *limited in any way.

sreesimha

well I have couple of accounts with liteforex. they recompute your bonus when you try to withdraw to 15% or so for existing accounts or redeposit norms. so your principal./investment is also stuck with them for a long time to come unless you want to fore-go the bonus and get out of their setup. I know it sucks but the rebates per trader turn makes it an interesting option for me to stay with them for now.

Cheers,

Sree.

dmpeddie

Read the Terms

Read the Terms

Many brokers out there right now have some very attractive bonus plans available. There motiviation is to create more volume and increase their commissions of course, knowing full well, that most of those who get it will loose it in a few months anyway. There are some where if you meet all their conditions (number of trades, within so many months, etc.), you do get the money, but it takes a while. The real benefit of the free money is increased leverage you get when it is added to your account - most forget this. Who cares if you get the money, if you leverage increases by 30%.

Some brokers allow you to reject the bonus or offer different plans - read the terms and ask questions. There really are some out there that are good deals for us. If you are looking for FREE money with no strings, there are none.

zainulabideen

Many brokers out there right now have some very attractive bonus plans available. There motiviation is to create more volume and increase their commissions of course, knowing full well, that most of those who get it will loose it in a few months anyway. There are some where if you meet all their conditions (number of trades, within so many months, etc.), you do get the money, but it takes a while. The real benefit of the free money is increased leverage you get when it is added to your account - most forget this. Who cares if you get the money, if you leverage increases by 30%.

Some brokers allow you to reject the bonus or offer different plans - read the terms and ask questions. There really are some out there that are good deals for us. If you are looking for FREE money with no strings, there are none.

I have read about this promo, although I was unable to avail this. Quite a unique and intersting promo it was. I think liteforex is good at bonuses

jiggy123

Avoid Scam Forex Bonus

Avoid Scam Forex Bonus

Hello world I know all these troubles particularly when any forex brokers offers the forex bonuses. So for this remedy I prepared the list of real reputable forex broker which offering true bonuses.

DiF0r

Yes this was a very bad bonus. I was trading with it too and made huge profits. $1600 PROFIT! But I was only able to withdraw $40 at the end. So this bonus sucked bit time. There are plenty of other brokers out there with smaller bonuses but all profits can be withdrawn without any limitations.

And below is the LF BOOM balance proof before the withdraw
You must be registered for see images attach

Aurix Exchange