one to one coaching

LiteForex

lovecash

I see. 3 points for eur\usd it's not that small :)
But I actualy trade big time frame and several points don't mean much for me...

dipocian

I trade wiv liteforex seems ok BUT the requote is annoying, they like 2 requote alot, but they will never give u requote if price has gone against u. etoro on my mind.

ejazahmed

Hello!
I am Sergei Shuvalov, a representative of LiteForex. I am here to answer any questions about trading with LiteForex. Please do not hesitate asking.
I have traded a bit with the Liteforex, In real as well as demo competetions. I found Liteforex to be a reliable and good Broker. The only problem I found is the execution, that is slow and there are requotes.

eyeful

I didn't like the registration because I was stumped several times. However what I did like is the traders cabinet. It's very convenient and user friendly.

mapq

A question for $ 1, if the broker will encourage partnership and rebates, why limit the payment of rebates to 50% of the capital account or the accounts of customers?

Take me to think that the broker expects the probability (that about 90% / 99% of the traders lose their capital, and that about 10% / 1% who can give orders and many long without deposits constants, and they can get something the market does not have legs to walk.

Pay $ 1 to the best explanation of the marketing experts.

I have nothing against LiteForex, I just got scalded in InstaForex. after all, are very similar.

Regards from Portugal

A question for $ 1, if the broker will encourage partnership and rebates, why limit the payment of rebates to 50% of the capital account or the accounts of customers?

Take me to think that the broker expects the probability (that about 90% / 99% of the traders lose their capital, and that about 10% / 1% who can give orders and many long without deposits constants, and they can get something the market does not have legs to walk.

Pay $ 1 to the best explanation of the marketing experts.

I have nothing against LiteForex, I just got scalded in InstaForex. after all, are very similar.

Regards from Portugal
Hello mapq,
Unfortunately we have been unable to understand your question. Could you please rephrase it?

mapq

?Internet-Partner? program public offer agreement

4.1.4 If at the end of 3 (three) months from the date of registration in the Affiliate Program, the amount of
commissions charged from the closed positions of one Referral exceeds 50% and more of total commission
amount, the Company has the right to revise the Commission for the Affiliate account.

Why? if i put 1000$ if i made a lot of orders and i made 500? in comissions orders and i dont made profit in the acount with out new deposits, why you stop paying,commissions allegedly come from the spread/orders, would have nothing to do with the money deposited. To i can continue reciving rebates i need to deposit fresh money, but if i have 1000$ why im going to put new money? Has no logic, logic is. I have balance? then you can issue orders in the market, and if you give orders in the market, because there is balance to be able to give orders, presumably because this money comes from the spread, do not have relation with the amount of money deposited.

goodbye

Bye

Hello mapq,
Unfortunately we have been unable to understand your question. Could you please rephrase it?

R

rajivxxx

Steal money! How

Steal money! How

Hello sreesimha,
We are very sorry for this but we have experienced a coordinated attack from several groups of cheaters, who are trying to steal money from us. That's why the withdrawal request processing time has been increased. This is a temporary measure just to stop the problem. Once we find and get rid of them it'll return to normal. Please, give me your account number and I'll check if we could speed up your request.
This is only possible when liteforex trade against his traders ,like as dealing desk broker.

who are trying to steal money from us.
steal money only and only if broker trade against his clients ,else then no reason.
liteforex plz replay how some traders steal from liteforex.
if unable to explain we understand that without any single reason.

Hello mapq,

??the Company has the right to revise the Commission??
The key words here are ?has the right?. The commission is not revised automatically. It can be or cannot be revised. It is done to protect the company from people who try to receive commission from their own trading. This is a wide spread violation and that?s why we included this point in the Agreement. If you are an honest affiliate, not a cheater, then you have nothing to worry about, your commission will hardly be revised.

Hello rajivxxx,

This is only possible when liteforex trade against his traders ,like as dealing desk broker.
Can I ask you why? What is the relation between the withdrawal request processing time and your statement?

liteforex plz replay how some traders steal from liteforex.
Unfortunately our system is vulnerable and there are a pretty good number of ways for cheaters to steal money from the company. You will be surprised how many people want to cheat their broker. Of course I?m not going to reveal them here.

mapq

You do not answer my question for you, or justify my statement.

Done deal for me.

Everyone is responsible for their actions.

Good Pips and be happy.

Hello mapq,

??the Company has the right to revise the Commission??
The key words here are ?has the right?. The commission is not revised automatically. It can be or cannot be revised. It is done to protect the company from people who try to receive commission from their own trading. This is a wide spread violation and that?s why we included this point in the Agreement. If you are an honest affiliate, not a cheater, then you have nothing to worry about, your commission will hardly be revised.

mapq,

Wait a minute, please. Which question didn't I answer? I thought I did.

You asked me why we revise the commission if there is only 1 main referral, right?

I answered: we revise the commission only in case this referral violates the Agreement.

Is that the question you asked?

semyon

What should I do tp join LiteForex PAMM system?
Hello,
You don?t need to contact any LiteForex personnel to take part in LiteForex PAMM project. All actions are to be done from LiteForex official portal.
Please visit liteforex.com and choose PAMM ACCOUNTS section from the Main Menu. There you will find a lot of information about LiteForex PAMM project covering all PAMM related topics:
? How it works
? Calculate profit
? FAQ
? Regulations
Should any question arise feel free to contact LiteForex support via Live Chat (which can be also found on LiteForex website, the Support section).

Great hundred, season 3

April 1st, 2012 - April 1st, 2013

LiteForex group of companies announces the start of the third season of the most popular contest for traders from Malaysia ? the ?Great Hundred? - where a car, a bike, a MacBook and dozens of other precious prizes will be raffled off.

We?re waiting for you in the final of the "Great Hundred: season 3" contest, in which you can become a happy owner of the KIA FORTE 6-Speed, 1,6 and of other prizes from LiteForex.

You must be registered for see images

frenky89

Hy, I have got a few coupon codes from Lite Forex broker and I would like to share them. You have to register or deposit with the code to get a 30$ bonus.

0B2WUJZ5XGRNOIHJ
N8WC483PF1HH4N9V
O5TPT876DAM1O0ST
OVJZSPJFJ1C4Z18Z
Q1B7JOFGXWTJWRS1
RGR9ZOKD4FCDD9UV
TM8WVH4STREVONNS
VNXZPKM5O13A2YWK
YE3I4E0GS6GUFZ0S
MAZKJYI58ZBRX3EY
LX7UIO7V8P9HLU6I
0CW5W93JGI3TAJT8
5G3OUKZ0S817D047
70LIKGSDG7OBGIYZ
BFFIQHD0QATWQL2V
C7VDLL8W2WV7SXI3
FJP42LXPJST5RC2L
G38MT87HQ7BWR43L
ZUFRYU6BELGIELZL

semyon

What is the price for one pip on each currency? Can I calculate it?
Hello, yes you can calculate points in our . Trader's calculator helps you calculate the transaction results based on the preset parameters and display the amount of possible income.

semyon

"30%+10% Bonus" promotion

Having received a lot of positive responses concerning the promotion from our clients who wish to participate in the promotion again, we?ve decided to resume it.

This promotion is timed to coincide with the company?s anniversary and will be held up to 2d of July 2012. To participate in it, you only have to register your account in the Client?s Cabinet. After registration, you?ll receive an opportunity of 30% deposit increase each time you deposit more than $100 in the account. This bonus can be easily withdrawn if the promotion conditions are fulfilled.

Read More:

NEW LEVERAGE AMOUNTS FOR HOLDERS OF PAMM ACCOUNTS

The service from LiteForex group of companies becomes more and more popular with the company clients. We?re inviting you to assess the advantages of investing by means of PAMM accounts. To make trading on PAMM accounts more profitable, LiteForex enlarges your opportunities in the framework of this service by offering new leverage amounts, 1:50 and 1:200.

Leverage applied, you can make the most of your capital, achieve the highest results and large profits. The ?Assets investment? service from LiteForex group of companies is an ideal formula of investments.

Dear clients, please be aware that you can change the current account leverage amount only by sending a corresponding demand to the staff of the Assets department to assets@liteforex.com.

Vps service for liteforex?s clients

offers its clients comfortable Virtual Private Servers (VPS) that are devised specially for satisfying traders? needs.
The main advantages of the VPS server are:

- the maximum decrease in the access time that is possible only under local network conditions and contributes to high-speed trading;

- uninterrupted 24-hour mode of operation, thanks to which Forex trading will not depend on the Internet connection or power supply;

- high degree of security.

The clients of LiteForex group of companies can order the VPS service anytime in the Client?s Cabinet.

The is a simple way to automatize your Forex trading.

one to one coaching