LMD Multicurrency EA-the newest champion!

forexnewx

LMD Multicurrency EA is the winner of the newest expert advisor championship. This expert advisor was trading with a live account and starting deposit of $1000. After 2 months when the contest ended LMD Multicurrency EA had a profit of 145.60%.....I dont know if the expert advisor was sold or anything but if somebody has it.pls could you share it..:)

maximo

The 2 best FRWC robots have been traded and rated on this site:

www.expertadvisorsforex.com

85 HiRider $5000 $2832 -43.4% -24.3%
89 LMD-Multicurrency $5000 $895 -79.4% -57.7%

This is an old thread, anyone still using these or want to share their experience from using them?
i have been using this LMD multicurrency ea and i think it's good. currently, i have aud/usd trade on with +138pips already.if the trade goes on like that till 00:00 tonight, it will close the trade and open another trades if there is any signal for any of the currency pairs.

maximo

Coincidence maybe?

I have a trade on EURUSD for around the same number of pips.. and GBPUSD also went off like a rocket besides that AUDUSD catch.

Guess what? some banks sold off a few hundred billion U.S. dollars and I think any EA that had a long signal tonight did nicely :D

Krystian77

I suppose they are not educated

I suppose they are not educated

Those uploaded Frwc EA's are not autheticating... I think they are not "educated" - or maybe I am wrong?

On my Metatrader it says "autheticating" forever...

Kaylan

Those uploaded Frwc EA's are not autheticating... I think they are not "educated" - or maybe I am wrong?

On my Metatrader it says "autheticating" forever...

Mine traded at first but now says LMD-Multicurrency EURUSD,Daily: cannot load library 'LMD-Multicurrency.dll' (error 126)

Anyone help me please?

johncapa

guys, I got a question... look at the image at the link..

I think the problem it's clear: a request of "autentication" without an end.. is it normal?
I think I need some help, comrades!
Maybe my version is not well-working, maybe my .dll isn't the right one, if you got one working-trading version post here, thanks!

eddie70

i have tried that its crashes my MT4 has virus & trojans could not use it downloaded from other website same thing no idea how & why.

Aurix Exchange