one to one coaching

(Discuss) LMFX broker

paps4cash

yeah that is correct, the thing with demo, there are many factors that do not affect it, in a nut shell we can safely say there is no slippage due to heavy order execution traffic, i think liquidity providers do not affect spreads on demo since its demo to begin with, though demo is essential fo any one new to forex, and there are demo contest etc. though in the case of lmfx there is a phone validation bonus which is 20bucks but this small amount is tradable and good for actual live environment testing if you ask me.

imi2

I guess if anyone can start trading with them with a small amount and get phone validation bonus, i think it can also be a good start to test this broker performance himself.

Yes, it's good combination way to test the broker. Small amount is not too much and phone validation bonus only requires a small number of lot traded. So we have bonus and learn/test the broker .

imi2

I guess they also offer other bonuses too however i am not personally favor any bonus as they might be associated with many terms however they can be used for raising the equity. But those who does not wishes to continue with bonus always have an option to trade with no bonus accounts.

paps4cash

yeah thats correct, frankly, i do not trade bonuses, its just the way i do things ever since, less hassle, and its fine anyway..

imi2

Many experienced traders used these bonuses at the right time and i have seen that they maximize their profits too.. but i have my own reasons not to avail them and trade with small but my own invested capital.

paps4cash

yes, i have some testemonys of people how actually use the bonuses to boost the initial deposit which in this case is small. its a bit complicated but i guess it works for them anyway

imi2

Yes i agree with you that chances are there about many traders taking bonuses to improve their equity and i have noticed that lmfx is also giving free phone validation bonus amount up to $ 20 just to validate the phone number and trading of minimum 3 standard lots to qualify for this.

Yes i agree with you that chances are there about many traders taking bonuses to improve their equity and i have noticed that lmfx is also giving free phone validation bonus amount up to $ 20 just to validate the phone number and trading of minimum 3 standard lots to qualify for this.
Bonus is good, if it's free and it's could be withdrawable.

imi2

I guess bonuses can be withdrawable after reaching a certain threshold required by brokers however anyone willing to avail such bonuses may also read the terms and conditions before applying for bonus.

I guess bonuses can be withdrawable after reaching a certain threshold required by brokers however anyone willing to avail such bonuses may also read the terms and conditions before applying for bonus.
Actually most bonus programs required trading a number of lots as you said. But the difference between bonus is the number of lots, some brokers could require 2/3 the number of deposit, assume you deposit 150$ and you only need to trade 100 lots to acquire it.

imi2

Yes i have experienced while taking the phone validation bonus from lmfx and that was a good bonus which really have minimum requirements and free money to get.

imi2

The crystal ball contest is live and this week prediction pair is GBPUSD, however i am not participating in this contest as i am not sure about this GBP because last week its price went too low..!

imi2

Cable is similar eur/usd so it's not to hard to give a closer price, however, we don't have 2nd prize :D

I was wondering what if two or three contestants predict the exact closing value of the prediction pair, do all of them get the promised prize or they will be subject to any specific terms and conditions.

imi2

Alright, maybe that's right that the one who did earlier might be the winner however i guess that better if we can ask from the broker representative for the clarification..!

mapq

Feed backs exist "trading"? How are the conditions? Many restrictions in terms of max nr of orders, no?
Good trades.

My overall experience with LMFX is good, most my trades are around majors and XAU, spreads in general are acceptable, but you could scalp because the spread is still stability during volatile time. I withdrew a few times through Skrill, tried neteller one time but neteller rate was so low.

Last edited:

paps4cash

lmfx is pretty much straight forward really, nothing out of the unusual if you ask me, good services and withdrawals are pretty much good as well. good broker in short.

mapq

Started my test. Seems very decent broker on conditions, suport is slow ;).
If any trader here able to offer me rebates on lmfx , please tell me.
Good trades.

Last edited:
one to one coaching