one to one coaching

(Discuss) LMFX broker

paps4cash

Your opinion fxpig or lmfx ?
Best regards
ill be honest i cant say for sure coz i have not openen an account with fxpig nor have i tried it yet.. but you can simply do some basic comparison, and maybe test both of them on a very small scale to compare live markets if possible and i do hope for the best.. cheers

mapq

A few days of trading.
I have been detecting, European servers off for hours or moments later, passes to (CA)the server, graphics do not load, support says that everything is fine. And it is not a day of deceit, I suppose it was.
So for now what I have to say is: what matters low speads if this shit sobs always.
"Volta hotforex , estás perdoada"

mapq

what does this mean? Another broker brand in this thread?
"Volta hotforex , estás perdoada"
Sorry, it means "Back hotforex, you are forgiven". Everything is normalized, the conditions are stable, there is a bit of liveliness in the feed. if you know what I mean :). Good trades here my testimony to the world and help the broker to be used and grow. Without any pub of mine, love the sweater

paps4cash

well its a decent broker its ok in my opinion, not so wowed by it, but so far it gets the job done and its stable. so far so good

paps4cash

not much to add, i mean, on positive note they stick to the basics and are performing well, ease mony trasfer and the platform is fairly stable and fast, good number on spreads, compared to many brokers out there who are young i say they are very promising. just my two cents really, using them currently as a secondary broker.

csstrader

not much to add, i mean, on positive note they stick to the basics and are performing well, ease mony trasfer and the platform is fairly stable and fast, good number on spreads, compared to many brokers out there who are young i say they are very promising. just my two cents really, using them currently as a secondary broker.
It looks like you're diversifying your funds. how do you manage your investments? Are both brokers same or different ?

rixi

Diversification is important in my opinion as we should try to find out more secure places to invest so that our capital should not stuck in one place i guess.

paps4cash

I dont know what its called, more like I have a main account with a different broker with all due respect to lmfx, and another account here its smaller and i do trade both accounts at times simply make the same trades, since most my trades are limited to actually a couple of trades a week, im no heavy scalper or anything most my trades are swings and with low risk, smaller profits yes, and smaller loses. keeping it nice and slow.

csstrader

I dont know what its called, more like I have a main account with a different broker with all due respect to lmfx, and another account here its smaller and i do trade both accounts at times simply make the same trades, since most my trades are limited to actually a couple of trades a week, im no heavy scalper or anything most my trades are swings and with low risk, smaller profits yes, and smaller loses. keeping it nice and slow.
Through google, this broker really provided PAMM but seems it's no longer existed.

imi2

PAMM is an option for those who are good at trading and can manage other non-traders' funds in my option and i guess this service can be a good opportunity to make extra cash as success fee.

csstrader

How do we know a good PAMM? ANyone know how to review it? I want small but consistent profit, I am very afraid high drawdown.

imi2

In my opinion it is really easy to check the performance as they are displayed on every PAMM manager profile however like forex trading, PAMM is also risky and hence the past returns may not be sufficient to guarantee future results but still PAMM allows option to those to invest with PAMM managers who cannot trade at their own.

paps4cash

cant say much about pamm accounts, never tried any of em, i usually stick to what i know and thats basic manual trading.

imi2

Actually PAMM account in my opinion works best for both investors and professional traders where those who want to invest in forex but can't trade at their own can join trading whereas the professional traders can manage those investments by charging success fee to those investors.

one to one coaching