one to one coaching

(Discuss) LMFX broker

paps4cash

I think that would actually vary depending on the local bank used, for some countries it would take up to 10 working days or 2 weeks, others even more i presume in the middle east and some asian countries it will take longer,

mapq

Hello to all, im have maded 2 withdrawal under skrill, all normal, good broker. Regards

Beloved

Right, genuine brokers prefer to have withdrawal request easy and fast so that they can win client's trust as well can be a good loyal broker so the broker can get more and more clients for them.

Yeah, most genuine brokers have smooth payment, only a few require a little bit complicated activity for processing your payment (maybe tier 1 broker). If your fund is not too much, I think you should get your fund within 24 hours after submitting request. If a broker cannot make it in time and no proper reason, they could be scam.

paps4cash

its hard really to base it on the withdrawal, well lets put it this way, most third party like skrill webmoney neteller usually are with in 24 hours since these are known fast money processing third parties, but in certain cases, bank transfers are different depending on many things like location, the bank its self thir the regulation of that country etc. to be honest and this is my belief i lost trust in banks a long long time ago. they look more like money eaters that savers LOL thats also the reason why i kinda dont interact much with local banks and simply use the services that actually benifits me.

paps4cash;n2339954 said:
its hard really to base it on the withdrawal, well lets put it this way, most third party like skrill webmoney neteller usually are with in 24 hours since these are known fast money processing third parties, but in certain cases, bank transfers are different depending on many things like location, the bank its self thir the regulation of that country etc. to be honest and this is my belief i lost trust in banks a long long time ago. they look more like money eaters that savers LOL thats also the reason why i kinda dont interact much with local banks and simply use the services that actually benifits me.
Sound hard for you, I also agree bank now is a tool of goverment in stealing the money demand of residents.

imi2

csstrader;n2343358 said:
This broker doesn't have affiliate?
Seems like you also wishes to earn through both trading and referring your friends and family..! BTW that is a good option and many trading experts are doing this.

Beloved

I think every broker is going to have an affiliate program so that they can get new clients from different sources.

paps4cash

well yeah and lets face it, these affiliate programs are a thing now a days, with most if not all brokers and other business and just like forex i cant say the program is for everyone, some are good at it others are not and so on :) Ill simply stick to trading trying to keep things less complicated lol

paps4cash;n2347081 said:
well yeah and lets face it, these affiliate programs are a thing now a days, with most if not all brokers and other business and just like forex i cant say the program is for everyone, some are good at it others are not and so on :) Ill simply stick to trading trying to keep things less complicated lol
I actually cannot find out aff program on this broker.

commoyo

It is best to stay away from it. It registers in St Vincent and The Grenadine and St Vincent and The Grenadine does not regulate forex trading. Therefore, it does not have any license

imi2

Ewallets are more easier and convenient to transfer and withdraw funds from any broker because wire transfers usually takes up to weeks depending upon your geo location so i prefer e-walet over other methods.

paps4cash

well i cant say the payment option is a defining factor for legitimacy, but over all the broker is legit. skrill on the other had are in a way in the top 10 money payment processing third party in the world (self opinionate) i see them everywhere and its a good option, along with others such as neteller etc

one to one coaching