one to one coaching

(Discuss) LMFX broker

imi2

Exactly i agree with your opinion because the payment processors are third party vendors i guess however we should only stick to those methods which are verified and tested by us rather than choosing any unknown payment withdrawal source which lead us to regret in future. So far i have tested skrill which was formerly moneybooker and i am ok with it so far..

Sometimes you have to risk yourself to discover a better method. In the past I only use Paypal, and one day I try Skrill and it's completely prominent than Paypal. Another day I discover Payoneer. :D We should risk, but risk a little. They don't scam all your money.

imi2

Yup you are right to almost much extent we should better take risk exploring new opportunities however since paypal freezed my account in the past with no reasons ever told me since, i better stick to the preferred methods known to me and tested by me as well.

paps4cash

I simply stick to skrill. with the brorkers i trade with, fees are bearable but its hassle free. and lmfx processes it with in 24hrs most of the time anyway

imi2

Skrill is good to use for now as I haven't had any issues with this so far. I am using it for quite some time now and so far so good for me.

LMFX now allows direct refunding of your account from a debit card without having to use a third party to make this transaction. 2 thumbs up for this.

one to one coaching