one to one coaching

Looking for broker?

H

hermes

Watch the video and make your own picture about it.
My experience about Brokerages is that only dead broker is a good broker!
Latest scam on me was Active Trades, London, UK who fed false price actions on their platform!!! How you can trade successfully with pseudo feds?
Probably ECN is the only solution for us and they ensure that EAs are working also on their ECN. Funny part is that they have micro and standard but not mini accounts??? With mini account you can hurt them without getting too much exposed to risk. Micro is slow way to go to $$$ million and standard needs huge equity. No middle way.
Cheers Hermes

peldoman

Broker

Broker

You are absoluty right, they all cheaters.
First priority to start trading is to find a good and
honest broker, and that,s more difficult then trading the market.
Before i find a good one, i tried 9 differend brokers and they al trying
to cheat me, one way or the other way.

barend15

Hermes wanted to watch your video but it say the website are having difficulties. Just signed up today for a demo account with them, so I think I will give them a pass. Thank you for the info

kanagaraj

good broker?

good broker?

so still traders searching for good broker rather than EA and trading systems,let all the members can tell about their brokers pros and cons in this thread so that members can easily have survey on the brokers.Those members trading in real account can put their broker details and difficulties

No matter what you do Never open an account with Prime4x
this scam broker doesnt pay your money back i requested a withdraw of almost 10000 dollars 6 month ago and still didnt get my money and probably never will
anyhow i think for big accounts probably dukascopy and for smaller acounts gomarkets are the best brokers out there

peldoman

Brokers

Brokers

My goodness!!!i had a look at FPA and saw some reviews from Prime4x.
If you read that you want to stop trading Forex straight away.
People don,t get there money back like $33000,00 and $12000,00 and so on.
FPA mark them as SCAM i read.
So nummero uno on the Black List= Prime4x.

BTW, they advice traders who have an account with them, to try
to withdraw their money straight away.

vit007

You are absoluty right, they all cheaters.
First priority to start trading is to find a good and
honest broker, and that,s more difficult then trading the market.
Before i find a good one, i tried 9 differend brokers and they al trying
to cheat me, one way or the other way.
so which one is a goog one
Vit

peldoman

Brokers

Brokers

so which one is a goog one
Vit
For me it,s JadeFx i,am trading now since 16 months with them, no problems in all these times.

And i have since a couple of months also FXPrimus with a small account for testing indi,s etc, no problems yet.

For me it,s more important that i can trust my broker then the spreads he is charging, i prefer to pay a little more for the spread as long as i know my money is safe and i can withdraw it when i want.

H

hermes

Peldoman, do you have to pay a commission by Jade?
I also heard good rumors about FX Primus only difficult application procedure.
For sure to have an honest broker is more worth than good EA! You can have the best system on planet but when broker is cheating on you you always lose. It is like to have the best car in the world without fuel. You can look at it only.
The link I gave you is worth to explore it and I will do it. I didn't know that you can open just demo account by them?
Hermes

peldoman

Brokers

Brokers

Peldoman, do you have to pay a commission by Jade?
I also heard good rumors about FX Primus only difficult application procedure.
For sure to have an honest broker is more worth than good EA! You can have the best system on planet but when broker is cheating on you you always lose. It is like to have the best car in the world without fuel. You can look at it only.
The link I gave you is worth to explore it and I will do it. I didn't know that you can open just demo account by them?
Hermes
A small sort of commission you pay but the spreads are low, if i compare with other brokers i use before they are not more expensive then them.
The only thing is a minimum lotsize of 0.05 lot , so you cannot trade 0.01 .
And funding and withdrawing money is expensive ,but i think that,s not their foult but the Bank they are using.
STP is working so nice , no reqoutes, these guys do realy there best to be a good broker.

H

hermes

Active trades, uk scammer

Be aware of scam broker Active Trades, UK London! They put false feed on live charts and many times some pairs don't get any fed. To get my equity money back I had to wait 1 month. Trade I was making $8.29 and after I closed it (daily chart) changed in my account to -$8.29! They subtracted my trade gain instead to add! When I email them they answered that it was re-quoted. The evening boring market was moving nowhere, that's why I decided to close it in small win. How could I lose in split seconds the whole amount when the price was already sleeping?

Keep your fingers away from AT!
Sincerely Hermes​

kookoo23

I use FXPrimus and so far they are very good.The demo feed for ECN spread is identical to the live. The commision is a bit high at 10USD 1.0 / 1USD 0.1
The account was easy to set up, one passport scan one bill scan, accept both master card and visa with 2% charge . Also customer service has been fast and good, including online chat. I also use instaforex, but they are a scam broker - I just use them for PAMM. For cents accounts I use forex4you - they are also a scam in my opinion, too many requotes, invalid prices etc - even on demo. At least there the demo is like the live!!

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
FXclearing is one from the best , I use them years now and every thing fine with them I double my account with them many time,s and still withdraw is very fast , spread is small and fix ,

Regards
MJ

FXclearing is one from the best , I use them years now and every thing fine with them I double my account with them many time,s and still withdraw is very fast , spread is small and fix ,

Regards
MJ
Not so good for asian scalper...

Quoted from FX-clearing website...
-------------
Be aware that a 15 minute halt of trading and feed occurs daily on all NDD accounts, Monday through Friday from 22:00 GMT to 22:15 GMT due to maintenance at an Interbank Liquidity Provider.
No trading is possible during these 15 minutes so traders must take necessary.
----------------

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Not so good for asian scalper...

Quoted from FX-clearing website...
-------------
Be aware that a 15 minute halt of trading and feed occurs daily on all NDD accounts, Monday through Friday from 22:00 GMT to 22:15 GMT due to maintenance at an Interbank Liquidity Provider.
No trading is possible during these 15 minutes so traders must take necessary.
----------------
I do trade with them my self and every thing fine , i didnt feel that 15M just read about it now from you , and it is just NDD accounts and once a week , do you think 15M @end week can effect your trade ????

anyway Fxclearing is my personal account Broker and i am happy with them .

kookoo23

FxPrimus

FxPrimus

FxPrimus - had an order close in error the other day - the order closed at SL when I closed it at profit. Customer services said it was a technical error with there matching software. They corrected it by giving me the lowest price of minute bar on which I had closed the order, which gave me about double the profit of what I had closed at!! Very good customer services so far. For me the accounts were very easy to set up too.

tiapan99

For me it,s JadeFx i,am trading now since 16 months with them, no problems in all these times.

And i have since a couple of months also FXPrimus with a small account for testing indi,s etc, no problems yet.

For me it,s more important that i can trust my broker then the spreads he is charging, i prefer to pay a little more for the spread as long as i know my money is safe and i can withdraw it when i want.

I am also using fxprimus with some ea running on live account for 6 months now and no problem at all. A lot of my friends were using them. No problem on withdrawal at all.:)

tiapan99

I use FXPrimus and so far they are very good.The demo feed for ECN spread is identical to the live. The commision is a bit high at 10USD 1.0 / 1USD 0.1
The account was easy to set up, one passport scan one bill scan, accept both master card and visa with 2% charge . Also customer service has been fast and good, including online chat. I also use instaforex, but they are a scam broker - I just use them for PAMM. For cents accounts I use forex4you - they are also a scam in my opinion, too many requotes, invalid prices etc - even on demo. At least there the demo is like the live!!
Stay away from InstaForex. They are scam broker. Last night my trade suppose to be a profitable trade and becasue of Invalid prices & reqote (I tried may be 40 to 60 clicks still can't close it. At the end winning trade become losing trade. I believed they install "Virtual Dealer Plug-in" on their mt4 platform.

kookoo23

Fxsalt

Fxsalt

Has anyone any experience with this broker, they are a white label broker of fxprimus - they have better spreads and lower commission than primus but the same price feed, which is not so filtered like the rest. I only tried them on demo so far. Any feedback is appreciated.

There are plenty of forex trade broker in the market today. I know we may have difficulties in choosing the best for us. But, I know with thorough research, we can find brokers that have great results and can help us with our trading activities. I know that if you are comfortable with your chosen broker and using its demo, enhances your trading skills, then such broker is for you.
You must be registered for see images

one to one coaching