one to one coaching

Looking for EA/indicator that displays single floating profit/loss number.

Looking for EA/indicator that displays single floating profit/loss number.

Hi, I had difficulty identifying such an EA or indicator by name. Can anyone tell us where we can find this EA/indicator that can:

1) display a single number which is the sum of all floating profit and loss (all active orders) in a pair and has no problems with multiple pair windows?

2) better still, auto-close all active orders in a pair when the sum hits a custom set value, like +$50?

First feature is a priority.

Hi Maximo,

Thanks for your help if you can program something out, since no one else replied.

I thought the 1st and 2nd feature can be indicator and EA respectively, but do whatever you want depending on how we can operate them conveniently. Thanks.

maximo

Hiya,

These are the features I've added:

1. Symbol
2. Order count
3. Profit/Loss $
4. BreakEvenPips (optional)
5. TrailingStopPips (optional)

Operates entirely by detecting the magic number of the trades.
If the magic number is zero then it will manage manual trades.
Doing it this way allows it to operate from any chart.

Cheers!
Max

Hi Maximo,

Some feedback:

1) The symbol keeps showing USDJPYm even as I attach the EA to other currency window (I'm still running demo).

2) Order count and Profit/Loss do not seem to tally with what I have in my MT4 terminal section.

3) Is it possible to lump all orders together regardless of magic number (I'm already running 2 EAs).

A case scenario would be like this just to be clear. As I type this, I only have 5 USDJPY orders running: +0.9, +0.2, -8.0, -6.3, -4.6 (even if the orders come from 2 or more EAs).

Once I attach your EA, it shows -17.8. If it turns positive I can close my orders manually or let the EA close for me.

If the EA display is read in a different way, please enlighten me :)

smokey22

Hi, I had difficulty identifying such an EA or indicator by name. Can anyone tell us where we can find this EA/indicator that can:

1) display a single number which is the sum of all floating profit and loss (all active orders) in a pair and has no problems with multiple pair windows?

2) better still, auto-close all active orders in a pair when the sum hits a custom set value, like +$50?

First feature is a priority.
This is not quite what your looking for... but its interesting to have on your chart.

Smokey22

Attachments

one to one coaching