Aurix Exchange

Looking for Non Lag Indicator if One does Exist

Hi traders,

Has anyone come across a non-lag indicator that is reliable. I understand that the indis work on mathematical algorithms and coming up with future data is complex and out of the question.

Any suggestions would be appreciate, i have the non-lag MA is there anything else that has improved your trading.

Thanks

al41

Hi traders,

Has anyone come across a non-lag indicator that is reliable. I understand that the indis work on mathematical algorithms and coming up with future data is complex and out of the question.

Any suggestions would be appreciate, i have the non-lag MA is there anything else that has improved your trading.

Thanks

Interesting question. So, I ask myself again and again. Is there any? I have tried many kind of indicators, and I cannot answer the question but my trading ability has improved from time to time.

Thanks traders for your suggestions. I trade fibs ext and pivots and now testing the non-lag MA with 3 settings. I base my system on harmonic patterns which has been awesome. Maybe someone could develop an EA based on price ext and pattern setups.

Cheers

al41

Thanks traders for your suggestions. I trade fibs ext and pivots and now testing the non-lag MA with 3 settings. I base my system on harmonic patterns which has been awesome. Maybe someone could develop an EA based on price ext and pattern setups.

Cheers

Price Action with 3 settings of the non-lag MA, may be you could explain to us more detail on entry and exit rules of your system.

Aurix Exchange