Aurix Exchange

Loravilks S/R software

Here is the web page where this came from:
Code:
http://www.fxtechtrade.com/en/loravilks/
The purchase of ?Course 1? (together with the ?Loravilks? program) will permit you to create prognoses like mine, easily defining the price reversal(bifurcation) points, which in its turn wil provide you with invaluable help while taking trading decisions in the market and, therefore, would make you free forever.

Here is what I've found:
You must be registered for see images attach

I tried Google translate but it did not recognize the language.
Could someone please help getting this program working, it is supposed to be very accurate daily S/R levels. Thanks in Advance:D

tktas

Translation

Translation

I have translated readme.txt into English. Both .rar files have the same readme.txt. Be advised that this is an EA.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Eng_READ_ME.txt
    523 bytes · Views: 6
I think there might be 2 different things there. New Trader must be an Ea the other is Loravilks software package. I will continue to try to work this out. I am having problems with the calcset and calces files. They don't seem to be working with Open office and I don't have Microsoft Office. Could someone help with these files. Here is the dll file it says it is missing.[msvcr70.dll]

Thanks.

maximo

You can use MS word viewer to view office files.

Works for .doc files. Will open .docx files with an
MS addon for it.

MS Portable office is a very small office version that also allows editing
and no licensing pains :D

maximo, I know you are good at this stuff. Can you run through these and tell me where I am going wrong? Please.

Will the viewer open spreadsheet files?

I have gotten the program running. Now I just need to read the user manual to understand what does what. Thanks for the help.:D:D:D;)

Hey Vinson, any tips on how to get it working? Which link are you using? Thanks

This is what is on my puter, working right now. I don't know if it has all its functions but it is working. The setup asked which language something or another was used in the calc's something or another and I clicked Windows ANSI and voila.:D:D:D:D;)
Anyone let me know if there is something I am missing. Seeing that I am all jacked up on Soma's from having C5/C6 fused with a plate in my neck, I am not all there or here either for that matter:cool::cool::cool:;)

lerxst

Thanks for the help and finally got this working. Only thing unsure of from the manual, is which starting values we use to input. All other factors are pretty self explanatory.

I'll keep posting any progress that I make. I have also been looking hard into tradingfives 3 different book/sofware packages. Sq of 9, Fibo price&time retracements and Hurst cycle trading. As a matter of fact I purchased Gann and Fibo packages and found a working Hurst either here or on II, can't remember.:confused:

Let me know if you're interested, I'll zip'em up. I have one question too. Do you know of a free ASCII forex data feed that is EOD and maybe even real time?:D

No Attachments in PM?

No Attachments in PM?

:confused:

Here is the Hurst Cycle stuff. Enjoy.

Aurix Exchange