MA, Gann and Ichimoku system (profitable system!)

marcuss

Hi all,

I want to present you a simple but profitable system.
It use a MA 13, a gann hilo=ssl bar (10) and ichimoku with 4,12, 24.
I use it on M15.

For a buy:
- price must me above MA
- SSL Bar must me green
- ichimoku must indicate a bulish trend

You can exit when you have an oposite sign (ssl change color OR price is bellow MA OR ichimoku indicate bearish trend)

Hope you like it and make big money with this!!

Attachments

• ma gann ichi.jpg
    ma gann ichi.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
H

hermes

I hate Ichi, I don't know why but I like Heiken Ashi.
Thanks Hermes

saivenkat

I feel that instead of MA 20.. you could tweak it with KijunSen TenkanSen cross, with values 3, and 13 respectively along with period of shift value as 3.. The Flat periods are very well indicated by the Kijunsen indicator. It works for me smoothly..

My 2 cents..

H

hermes

I feel that instead of MA 20.. you could tweak it with KijunSen TenkanSen cross, with values 3, and 13 respectively along with period of shift value as 3.. The Flat periods are very well indicated by the Kijunsen indicator. It works for me smoothly..

My 2 cents..

saivenkat could you be so kind and post those 2 Kung Fu indicators here? I never heard about them and I am an indicators lover! Obviously we learn until we die.
Hermes

saivenkat

Beautiful Ichimoku..

Beautiful Ichimoku..

Sure Hermes bro..
I just love Ichimoku.. Once you understand the cloud basics.. every part of the indicator.. reveals beautiful and nice prediction about market movement.. The most important thing is .. ichimoku works on any market.. and on any time frames..

PS: Apart from that i have uploaded your favorite Heiken Ashi.. which i collected it from another forum.. its non-repainting one.. Please dont rename the indicator while saving, as it wont work.. keep it as HEIKEN1 itself..

With regards

Saivenkat

Attachments

• Ichimoku.mq4
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Kijun-sen+.mq4
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
  • KijunTenkan+.mq4
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
  • HEIKEN1.mq4
    3.5 KB · Views: 5
  • NONLAGv3.mq4
    2.7 KB · Views: 5
saivenkat,
the Heiken1 is calling another indicator which you didn?t post.

2011.05.12 10:05:39 Cannot open file 'H:\Programme\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\experts\indicators\NONLAGv3.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

Would you mind posting the Nonlagv3 indicator too ?
Thanks.

H

hermes

Saivenkat Attached Files
You must be registered for see images
(4.9 KB, 21 views)
(2.4 KB, 22 views)
(3.6 KB, 21 views)
(3.5 KB, 26 views)
(2.7 KB, 1 views)
But the indicator is in saivenkat's collection, isn't it?

That's why I hate Ichimoku? I am a private pilot and we hate Cumulus's clouds, especially on summer afternnon's. Always trouble ahead.
Thanks Hermes

topcat275

Hi Marcuss, I understand your buy setup as #.Price above MA, #2. SSL bar must be green, but which indicator is the (ichimoku must be bullish. Thanks

berkovic1903

hi mate

do you only use this for only to buy signals ?

besides which currency trades is this system efficient for ?

Is it efficient on commodities as well ?

Regards

Tinker22

Do you have any historical results for this system? It looks good but could be rubbish on certain markets or in different market conditions

takhan

Any update of this system? I mean anybody still using it or u guys happy with this? I have tried this MA Gan on EU M15 chart and got some decent result, but i am confused with exit. If anyone live using this system plz help me about exiting from an trade or maximizing profit.
Thanks in advance

Jedster

Pay attention to the date of the OP. This thread is 2+ years old and marcuss hasn't posted on this forum in 2 years so I doubt you will get further information on this strategy...

Aurix Exchange