one to one coaching

MACD 3 forex chart

For me the best coach on the market and the system too...

Very easy accurate and most interesting thing it?s very profitable..

I?m a member and i know what i?m saying..

See the FPA reviews about it

Enjoy it...

Only install in mt4 folder restart mt4 and open a new chart it will be save on profiles as default and have a trade assistent too but don?t work weel on NFA brockers...

Last week only in one day trading 97pip?s 0 losses and very very low DD...

Enjoy it the last version :D

hxxp://xxx.4sh@red.c0m/file/UF1fSPmu/MACD-3-Forex-Charts-TA-SETUP12.html

vivaan

Only install in mt4 folder restart mt4 and open a new chart it will be save on profiles as default and have a trade assistent too but don?t work weel on NFA brockers...

Last week only in one day trading 97pip?s 0 losses and very very low DD...

Enjoy it the last version :D

hxxp://xxx.4sh@red.c0m/file/UF1fSPmu/MACD-3-Forex-Charts-TA-SETUP12.html
Thanks! for sharing this system, by the way do you have the user manual for the system . I mean how to use the system to generate buy and sell signals...

B'rgds.

lerxst

Hi,

Is anyone getting an error 1152 when installing? Error extracting to the temporary location. Any help appreciated,

thanks.

StaticX

Hi lerxst,

Curiosity as to the claims for this system required me to test it out on a demo account. (Any time a system claims low draw downs, I take note) I had no errors when installing.

Although the installation program is a little flaky, it did manage to install.
I am running Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, if it helps any.

I may just sign up for the 5 day trial for $5 in an attempt to get hold of the training videos... cause at the moment it's a little confusing and I am guessing as to the various signals.

Cheers
StaticX

lerxst

Thanks StaticX for getting back to me. I had the error on my system, still using XP and so had to install the templates and indicators on my VPS which went without any issues.

StaticX

Hmmm, I could not find a 2 hour Fast track video on their site, but then maybe I miissed it...

Still if anyone has this 2 hour fast track video, it would be beneficial.
(I do not hold too much confidence in anything "fast track" as what I have gathered from this system is that a good understanding of the various trade conditions as they occur is imperative.)

(And best of all I finally have a good reason to fire up my copy of Forex Tester 2 which I bought months ago and which has been sitting on my hard drive gathering dust)

Cheers
StaticX

gushad

Guys, could someoe explain what happens after you execute the file. I opened MT4, opened a chart , file and default. Nothing. Recommendation any one?? Thanks

StaticX

During the installation program it will ask you for the location of your current MetaTrader 4 installation i.e. your broker install.

By default the installation program does not auto detect your current MT4 install. Instead it has a funny name like "C:\Program Files (x86)\my meta trader 4" ... you must remember to change this "my meta trader 4" to your current MT4 installation.

It caught me out the first time as well....

After a successful install, when you open any chart up now it will default the standard MACD 3 template (the install program creates a default template called "default.tpl".)
You may also probably get a warning the fist time you open a chart, informing you to please run the script "ftc_SetGMTOffset". This only has to be done once and can be applied to any chart. Just insert you current broker gmt offset. Once done you will need to close that chart and restart your MT4 client.

Cheers
StaticX

leprechan

I have the following indicators loaded: ftc Pulse, ftc trade, ftc MACD, ftc MDC, and ftc Dynamic TDlines.
I look at the ftc pulse and find a signal where both arrows are red or green (and if arrow has a + sign or double arrows, the better) and go to that time frame.
Then I check ftc trade indicator to match the arrows (blue=buy, red=sell)
Then check MACD and price (about 5 bars) for divergence
Then check if the price is crossing the dynamic tdlines in the direction of either buy or sell as indicated by the indicators above and take the trade in that direction.
Set the take profit to the pip projection. put stop loss where ever you like. I use 20, but it never hits that.
As another help, I load fx5 divergence indicator on top of the ftc MACD to confirm the divergence.
Hope this helps

pips guru

first time (scare)

first time (scare)

You may also probably get a warning the fist time you open a chart, informing you to please run the script "ftc_SetGMTOffset". This only has to be done once and can be applied to any chart. Just insert you current broker gmt offset. Once done you will need to close that chart and restart your MT4 client

how i do that pls help me

marcuss

I
I look at the ftc pulse and find a signal where both arrows are red or green (and if arrow has a + sign or double arrows, the better) and go to that time frame.
You mean 6/34 arrow and 89/200 ?

Btw does anyone know how to make ftc pulse to show in main window and not in a sub window?

leprechan

For the EA, Put either BUY or SELL depending on what kind of trade you are entering.
Under lots T1 and T2, I use .01
For Target Price I use pip projection
Start at Price - I use 0 for market price
Everything else is default.

leprechan

You mean 6/34 arrow and 89/200 ?

Btw does anyone know how to make ftc pulse to show in main window and not in a sub window?
preferably both arrows are same color in same direction. I think that if one is red and one green, the market is undecided and would wait until both arrows are the same

scwon

For the EA, Put either BUY or SELL depending on what kind of trade you are entering.
Under lots T1 and T2, I use .01
For Target Price I use pip projection
Start at Price - I use 0 for market price
Everything else is default.
Thanks. I used your settings and it took two trades. So you have to set it to take only buys or sells yourself? Also under Target Price, I have "PIP LIMIT OF FIRST POSITION" How do I change that?

venkats

MACD 3 charts

MACD 3 charts

Hi,

After installing the MACD 3 system,whenever I open a new chart it opens with the system indicators installed.How can I get a normal chart,when I open a new one?

one to one coaching