(Share) MAE YED TRADING SYSTEM

maddogs

+ 50 pips for today using the mae yed system . I hope some of you took the same trades
Hi. Can you give us some sort of idea what timeframe you are having your success with it. Just posting profit figures is not really helping many people with how to use it. Whilst the system is relatively simple even just a few words of explanation might make the difference between someone else achieving a positive rather than just having to put it to rest on the hard drive with all the other systems/indicators people collect. Ta

Arla69

Hi. Can you give us some sort of idea what timeframe you are having your success with it. Just posting profit figures is not really helping many people with how to use it. Whilst the system is relatively simple even just a few words of explanation might make the difference between someone else achieving a positive rather than just having to put it to rest on the hard drive with all the other systems/indicators people collect. Ta
It works on any timeframe. I am using this on tick charts ranging from 144 ticks to 644.

I would suggest that you use it on the h1 tf.

Tick charts are very fast during active market hours and may not be suitable for all.

Hope this helps

mrng

You are using tick charts ranging from 144 ticks to 644. What exactly tick value you use? 144 or 644? Your post give us unclear explanation.

Arla69

You are using tick charts ranging from 144 ticks to 644. What exactly tick value you use? 144 or 644? Your post give us unclear explanation.
Ticks vary between the above values (all fibo numbers) because some days the pairs are fast moving while other days are slow.

Days when a pair is moving fast, you use lower tick value and higher value on slower moving days

here are trades between yesterday and today

Attachments

Arla69

Can you show how you determine entering signals?
Finally Buddy, I have attached a screenshot of a sell trade I took on eu aud (using tick charts NOT TIME BASED CHARTS ) but it is like a re entry on a time based chart .... the concept of a buy/sell remains the same as per the rules i mentioned above....

Attachments

forexfly

Finally Buddy, I have attached a screenshot of a sell trade I took on eu aud (using tick charts NOT TIME BASED CHARTS ) but it is like a re entry on a time based chart .... the concept of a buy/sell remains the same as per the rules i mentioned above....
How you get tick charts?

mrng

The Mae Yed rules 12 ema below 5 lwma, ( 12 ema below 5 ema ), But the default template loaded is 5 ema & 8 ema. Which is correct setting. And one more thing, All your posted did not mention RSI and CCI rules ?