(Share) MAE YED TRADING SYSTEM

Arla69

Last trade fr today....bought aud looking for 100 pips :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 20

surenchd

@Arla69 there are in part 3 so many links which is right link. if you have some free time for help to us can you plz give the direct link for download the video this strategy

Arla69

@Arla69 there are in part 3 so many links which is right link. if you have some free time for help to us can you plz give the direct link for download the video this strategy

Buddy I am sorry there are 3 parts i think. I learnt this strategy from there I really do not remember as it has been over 4 years since i watched them. IHMO, it will be best if you take trades on a practice account and post them here including the results. I will monitor your trades and let you know if something better could have been done. Usually i see people making mistakes by taking trades near major levels...so i can guide you in realtime...hope that helps

surenchd

Buddy I am sorry there are 3 parts i think. I learnt this strategy from there I really do not remember as it has been over 4 years since i watched them. IHMO, it will be best if you take trades on a practice account and post them here including the results. I will monitor your trades and let you know if something better could have been done. Usually i see people making mistakes by taking trades near major levels...so i can guide you in realtime...hope that helps
@Aral69 thanks brother can you plz give SOP for your trade entry with TP AND SL once more after that i will start practice as per you say and post my trade for study purpose . thanks for you help

Arla69

Taken a buy trade on gbp jpy h1 tf...Good luck to all in the E.U session

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    173.2 KB · Views: 13

Arla69

@Aral69 thanks brother can you plz give SOP for your trade entry with TP AND SL once more after that i will start practice as per you say and post my trade for study purpose . thanks for you help
BUY
1 Wait for ema cross from below
2 cci above rsi for a buy and above 60
3 MACD CROSSING SIGNAL LINE FROM BELOW

SELL

1 Wait for ema cross from above
2 cci below rsi for a and below 40
3 MACD CROSSING SIGNAL LINE FROM ABOVE

hope this helps see attached new trade taken on gb cad

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    125.5 KB · Views: 17

Arla69

Trade logs in E.U SESSION ...STARTED OFF WITH LOSSES....

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    513.6 KB · Views: 20

Arla69

New trade taken looking aud sell for 10-20 pips in proits....

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    139.5 KB · Views: 14

Arla69

Here is an example of trade mgmt that i do perform....I like to keep reducing the sl as the trade progresses in my direction....as you may notice in the screenshot, I have reduced my sl....

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    137.5 KB · Views: 18

Arla69

Here is an example of trade mgmt that i do perform....I like to keep reducing the sl as the trade progresses in my direction....as you may notice in the screenshot, I have reduced my sl....

Here is an example of further risk reduction....as i have moved the sl to +1 pips....now, no matter what happens, I cant lose on ths trade

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    188.7 KB · Views: 14

Arla69

trade logs for today as U.S session starts off....risk off environment

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    145.8 KB · Views: 13

Arla69

taken a new trade in the U.S SESSION bought gb nzd looking for 25 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    140 KB · Views: 14

Arla69

taken a new trade in the U.S SESSION SOLD gb USD looking for 25 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    168.1 KB · Views: 12

johnnyblazing

Great work Arla69 please remind them that you're using tick charts so your movement on the chart will look slightly different than what they're seeing on their time based charts. My question for you is have you tried any other MT4 Tick chart Indicators, (free ones) and was the performance good or bad?

surenchd

BUY
1 Wait for ema cross from below
2 cci above rsi for a buy and above 60
3 MACD CROSSING SIGNAL LINE FROM BELOW

SELL

1 Wait for ema cross from above
2 cci below rsi for a and below 40
3 MACD CROSSING SIGNAL LINE FROM ABOVE

hope this helps see attached new trade taken on gb cad
thank you brother really very helpful for us

Arla69

Great work Arla69 please remind them that you're using tick charts so your movement on the chart will look slightly different than what they're seeing on their time based charts. My question for you is have you tried any other MT4 Tick chart Indicators, (free ones) and was the performance good or bad?

I primarily use tick charts from Tradestation. But the charts look the same.

I am not sre of any free tik chart generators except for ovo.cz

Arla69

Trade logs in the Asian session...wish you all a very profitable day ahead

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    502.8 KB · Views: 20

Arla69

taken a new trade in the E.U session bought gb au looking for around 25 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    162.6 KB · Views: 9

Arla69

For people who are having trouble to identify major levels, i have attached an indicator that does a DECENT job to identify these levels. Although, the centre of gravity indicator is the best for this job. but i have been getting emails about repainting of the cog indicator.

The markets are not static / fixed in nature. They are dynamic and so we need indicators that repaint.

My best advise to such traders is to only be concerned with repaint indicator at the time of getting a signal. It does not matter what happens afterwards :)

Attachments

• FXA.ex4
    37.6 KB · Views: 25

Arla69

sold eu nzd on the 987 tick chart (long term) loads of support below but, i do not think it will hold

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    143.3 KB · Views: 17

Arla69

trade logs as we enter U.S session....good luck to all you wonderful people

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    540.4 KB · Views: 23

Aurix Exchange