Aurix Exchange

(Share) MAE YED TRADING SYSTEM

juisen25

I have gotten lucky a few times using it but your method of using it is far too difficult for anyone else to replicate... the variation of ticks and which one to actually use is unclear. Not sure if you are setting up to sell a course here or what the end game is... would be nice to have a more clear view of how to accomplish these kinds of results.

agree with your views. I try with this system but not get much success. I think there is another thing or experiencing behind this system/strategy

Arla69

SUPERDAY!!! Trade logs as we enter the U.S session....I wish you all best of luck to all

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    733.2 KB · Views: 36

Arla69

If only people here in this thread were simple enough to follow instructions and read the COMPLETE THREAD....Life would have been more profitable :)

johnnyblazing

If only people here in this thread were simple enough to follow instructions and read the COMPLETE THREAD....Life would have been more profitable :)
The key to most of you success is the one part no one is catching, even though you said it twice, "Tick Charts" people is the better way to see price with this system, conventional timeframe charts will display lots of noise especially on the smaller timeframes. Arla69 mentioned the Tick Chart Indicator to use.

Arla69

The key to most of you success is the one part no one is catching, even though you said it twice, "Tick Charts" people is the better way to see price with this system, conventional timeframe charts will display lots of noise especially on the smaller timeframes. Arla69 mentioned the Tick Chart Indicator to use.
Yes I do mention the use of tick charts but it is NOT IMPORTANT...what is important and is also the reason it is a hit or miss for many who are trying to use this system, is that traders are taking trades in front of major levels. I am taking trades and posting the charts as i take them. But the reason for taking those trades is that i am able to see major levels of support and resistance.

However, most people think/ speculate that i have another crystal ball " I DO NOT HAVE/USE ANYTHING ELSE APART" from what i have shared here.

I gave traders an indicator to plot major levels...and it does do a decent job. then i shared the links to view trading videos which also seemed a very daunting task for a few people.....

Lastly, people instead of trading this system (real/demo) are not showing their logs and putting up questions of some major level that they must have missed....Rather, people here think i am trying to sell something here / signal service/ telegram lmao...because you can see the daily pips I earn.... I do not have to sell anything....but again, it will take time / experience for a few to understand this

Arla69

Trades taken for today on some eur pairs as E.U session starts incl trade logs for Asian session

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    163.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture.png
    Capture.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    149.7 KB · Views: 20

Arla69

bought usd cad....as price bouncing off from major levels....looking for 15-25 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    133.7 KB · Views: 22

Arla69

taken a buy on cad jpy ...looking for around 15-25 pips...lots of support below

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    159.7 KB · Views: 13

maddogs

At least tell us what is the NAME of the system.
There is no name to the system, well yes there is, it is known to me and my friend as system 1 , It is a collection of specific indicators with their own specific settings and is not some commercial off the shelf system. Sorry there is no more info to be gained here.

Arla69

sold gb cad ...price bouncing off a major level to the downside...wish you all a profitable U.S session

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    132.2 KB · Views: 9

Arla69

sold eur -nzd...price bouncing off a major level to the downside... :love: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    144.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    421.7 KB · Views: 17

Arla69

Trade logs for the E.U session...started the day with a loss.....stop was maybe too tight :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    453.1 KB · Views: 12

Arla69

Trade logs as we enter the North American session....wish all of you good success....

Also bought the gb jpy looking for 15-35 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    533.2 KB · Views: 14

Aurix Exchange