Aurix Exchange

(Share) MAE YED TRADING SYSTEM

Arla69

Losses.....When the B.O.E decides to screw you over lmao....wilL work hard to recover it by end of U.S session...good luck to all
Recovered my losses....final logs for today..wild swings up and down :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    749.1 KB · Views: 110

Arla69

First trade for today using MAE YED trading system buy ej

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    194.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    162.8 KB · Views: 80

Arla69

Trade logs as we start the North American session....data out today helped me gain pips....strong case for the fed to add interest rates :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    718.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Arla69

Final trade logs for today....wish you all a great weekend cheers and stay safe :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    683.4 KB · Views: 47

Arla69

Trying to get just a few more pips...sold eur aud. Greed at its best :love:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    188.5 KB · Views: 37

Arla69

Aww man... I look forward to your trade logs :) Very inspiring!
Lol....not much participation by any members since everyone has a working trading system that perhaps they do not wish to share lol...anyways, here is some inspiration for you..... my trade log in E.U - U.S session

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    501.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    127.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

lucstrato

Lol....not much participation by any members since everyone has a working trading system that perhaps they do not wish to share lol...anyways, here is some inspiration for you..... my trade log in E.U - U.S session
Smashing it! Congrats!

johnnyblazing

Would you consider recording your live trading session so we can better follow your entries and exits and the overall conditions that makes you decide to pull the trigger. This would be a really great thing.

Arla69

Would you consider recording your live trading session so we can better follow your entries and exits and the overall conditions that makes you decide to pull the trigger. This would be a really great thing.
..i am posting the trade as i take it....regarding what i consider, has been mentioned on post# 352 you may want to read it.

The reason for not considering making a video is that at the time i am taking trades, there are a million thoughts going on in my head. ALL OF WHICH I HAVE LEARNT FROM THE VIDEO LINKSPOSTED IN THIS THREAD.

Anyways, like i mentioned, I am done posting trades/results on this thread.

Cheers and stay safe wherever you are :love:

Arla69

Here is an example of the trade i have just taken on eur nzd sell

rules are crystal clear....ma cross cci under 40 and under rsi.... price bounding off major level (white line second image)

THE THOUGHTS (LIKE YOU MENTIONED) MY ONLY UNCOMFORTABLE THOUGHT IN THIS TRADE IS PRICE IS AT MIDDLE iREGR LINE (read area of support) AGAIN ALL EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO SERIES

Simple instructions nothing complicated....but like i mentioned above...you guys are surely making more pips :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    198.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    187.4 KB · Views: 99

rcbarlow

I still have not found the video links to show how to operate this system. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

bun423ijk

For those of you who want to learn / have an inadept explanation of this strategy, you may have to download a 3 part webinar from the following site.

This is the link to part 1...there are 2 more parts. My mentor was from Bulgaria and the training webinars are from him.

Arla69 ---- I have downloaded 8 video's from that link and they are all over the place with no continuity . They jump from one guy to the next without any sense of definition to the video. Back in post #30 you stated that the training webinars of this strategy are from your mentor but you did not mention his name. Could you please state his name so that I can try to figure out which video to download on this topic . there are 40 or 50 or more video's available to download and they are not properly packaged in the download links , you have to jump around . So if you could give me his name it would be appreciated .

Arla69

Arla69 ---- I have downloaded 8 video's from that link and they are all over the place with no continuity . They jump from one guy to the next without any sense of definition to the video. Back in post #30 you stated that the training webinars of this strategy are from your mentor but you did not mention his name. Could you please state his name so that I can try to figure out which video to download on this topic . there are 40 or 50 or more video's available to download and they are not properly packaged in the download links , you have to jump around . So if you could give me his name it would be appreciated .
Toshko Raychev

Aurix Exchange