Aurix Exchange

Make money using the internet! (what you think about this..is it worth to try?)

grafitio

Make money using the internet! (what you think about this..is it worth to try?)

Hello people who want to earn money.
All you got to do is spend some time to read information below.
One day I was searching for a job in the internet and then I found this great opportunity to earn good money using internet resources. First when I read I thought that this is another fake possibility to earn money, but it wasn?t! This is a job where you can get thousands of dollars within a month. The first thing you have to do is send 1 dollar to each number listed below (that means you have to spend only 10 dollars). Then you have to cross out the first number in the list, then raise all numbers up and in last numbers place put your account number. Next thing you have to do is copy this writing in other forums (as many as possible), so other people can see this writing and send you money.
You probably are thinking How this works?
It?s very easy! For example : One person post this writing in 200 forums, then at least 100 people, each put this writing in another 200 forums? And your position at that moment is number seven in the list, so as you can see there?s a chain reaction ? more people get involved, more money you get!

I didn?t believe this, but this really works!!
I put this writing in more than 100 forums and what happened?
After five days I went to see what?s happening in my bank account.
I looked in my bank account and I saw that I have earned 40$, after 2 weeks I?ve already had more than 370$. When I saw that the money is increasing I put this writing in another 200 forums, overall after 2 months I had about 1200$ in my account. Now my job is to spend only few minutes per day in the internet and that?s all. Now you can conclude that this is amazing opportunity to earn money!

Instructions!!! (Remember this works only in case if we will be honestly and tolerant to each other)

1. Open a new account in and carefully get acquainted with activity (see how it works).
2. Put in your account 10 dollars (why 10 dollars, because we have to pay website taxes).
3. From this account send 1 dollar to each number listed below.
1. 100889548
2. 100886744
3. 100886635
4. 100887721
5. 100887006
6. 100887235
7. 100888721
8. 100888846
9. 100888921
4. Then you have to cross out first number in the list then raise all numbers up and in last numbers place put your number.
5. Next thing you have to do is copy this writing in other forums (as many as possible).
6. Be honestly for each interested person of Project and send money to every participant, otherwise you are not going to earn any money!!!

Aurix Exchange