one to one coaching

Making pritable trading strategy and ea

saambasp

Hello my dear friends,
finally i decided to share my idea here.please participate all genious membbers in this forum.my english is average,but its ok.
From today i share my ideas here.

saambasp

my dear friends,
market dynamically changing year by year.but it is keep moving from one end to another end.some pairs easily having range of 2000 pips per an year.
in a whole year market does not move similarly.
in some months it is trending and some months it is ranging.but it is hard to say in which month it is trending and which month it is ranging.
so we know market always in two movements only.one is trend[dow theory primary trend],another is range or retrace[dow theory secondary movement].and we know some eas perform well in trend market ,spme eas perform well in range markets.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
IF AN EA OR SYSTEM SURVIVE IN BOTH MARKETS ,THEN WE ARE WINNERS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
iam sharing here my intial idea.if it is good or bad ,please participate our forum genious members to develope it.iam attaching one ms-document HERE.
please down load 2nd document ,some changes in 2 nd document

This is my intial idea to win range and trend markets with low draw down.if my method is eligible to develop.please share your ideas and develop it ,if it is not eligible don?t waste your time ,throw it in your recyclebin

Attachments

Richo

I have downloaded the docs and indicator and will read it as soon as I get a chance in the next few days

stovedude

Hello
Your method could be very good.
Please add to the document the theoretical price for each order for example so we will be able to understand the full risk.

Thanks
That's what I was thinking also. If we can kick some prices into the examples, it would explain it better. Also, when you say retracement, I assume you are talking about the indicator giving the opposite signal?

saambasp

That's what I was thinking also. If we can kick some prices into the examples, it would explain it better. Also, when you say retracement, I assume you are talking about the indicator giving the opposite signal?
hi stovedude,
from now onward can i call you as SD.ok let us come to the matter,
in daily time frame retrace ment in buy signal also could be 200 pips .so counter cycle not follow the signal.it only looks the 100 pips retrace of cycle 1.
if signal changes from buy to sell ,we freshly starts cycle 2 as [here sell is main role]
i will explain in detal with example so that my idea could be clear to all
thank you
SAMBASP

CocoaRush

Numbers to the strategy

Numbers to the strategy

Here is a spreadsheet to illustrate saambasp's strategy. It isn't exactly as he outlined but close. (The 250 pip takeprofit info wasn't all to clear to me so I excluded it.)

My observation is that it is a really great trend-change strategy, but I don't see how it makes money in a ranging market. Maybe it can be combined with a ranging strategy that has as graceful of an exit as this one does when the market begins to trend! Then it would make money regardless of the market.

F.Y.I. the grayed out figures are alternate trending scenarios. The colored trades is the ranging market...Just rename file be deleting the .txt extension.

Attachments

CocoaRush

Numbers to the strategy

Numbers to the strategy

Here is a spreadsheet to illustrate saambasp's strategy. It isn't exactly as he outlined but close. (The 250 pip takeprofit info wasn't all to clear to me so I excluded it.)

My observation is that it is a really great trend-change strategy, but I don't see how it makes money in a ranging market. Maybe it can be combined with a ranging strategy that has as graceful of an exit as this one does when the market begins to trend! Then it would make money regardless of the market.

F.Y.I. the grayed out figures are alternate trending scenarios. The colored trades is the ranging market...Just rename file by deleting the .txt extension.

saambasp

F.Y.I. the grayed out figures are alternate trending scenarios. The colored trades is the ranging market...Just rename file be deleting the .txt extension.
Hi,
can you send it by converting into pdf file or ms-word document

saambasp

At last i got it

At last i got it

HI GUYS,
at last i got it which make money in range and trend markets.thanks to god to made me mathematics teacher.i got comlete idea in this internal grid.but because of my average english it is to understand dificult first ,but iam ready to answer any of your doubts
thank you

Attachments

Belmort

Unfotunately, I've got a hard time to understand this strategy. Plz anyone can explain it step by step with simple? Of course it'll be better with example. Thx a lot friend :)

saambasp

Unfotunately, I've got a hard time to understand this strategy. Plz anyone can explain it step by step with simple? Of course it'll be better with example. Thx a lot friend :)
HI FRIEND ,
YOU CAN FOLLOW IT ON-MQL PROGRAMMING SECTION

one to one coaching