Aurix Exchange

Maraurder

Joy22

I have this indicator Maraurder 7.1
but my computer go crash.

I need of Ram or Maraurder not good educated?

joy22

Attachments

• Marauder_Signals_Ver_7.1.ex4
    41.2 KB · Views: 9

kookoo23

I reduced the max bars in the indicator to 100 and in options of MT4, charts, reduced the max bars in chart and max bars in history to 500. It did not crash, some writing came on the left side. I don't know what it's supposed to do? Maybe have to wait till the market opens to find out...

Joy22

I reduced the max bars in the indicator to 100 and in options of MT4, charts, reduced the max bars in chart and max bars in history to 500. It did not crash, some writing came on the left side. I don't know what it's supposed to do? Maybe have to wait till the market opens to find out...

signals arrows not repaint should appear

joy22

lerxst

hi joy, make sure you have all the supporting indicators for marauder or else it does crash the mt4.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Joy,
here are all the marauder indicators i have. They should all work once you put them in the Indicators folder.

The Marauder_Signals_Ver_7.2 is the main indicator.
When you first put it on your chart, it will give you the best signals, but in live trading it's not as good. The signals do not repaint. Overall, the signals are fairly good but you'll need to add other filters i think.

Joy22

hi Joy,
here are all the marauder indicators i have. They should all work once you put them in the Indicators folder.

When you first put it on your chart, it will give you the best signals, but in live trading it's not as good. The signals do not repaint. Overall, the signals are fairly good but you'll need to add other filters i think.

In the figure Maraurder real time USD/CHF 5 min tf.
Good Entry

joy22

Attachments

• maraurder real time.jpg
    maraurder real time.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16

radicaltour

VIP Member
yes, this indicator is great on trends...and just barely okay on sideway markets.

There is one secret about this indicator that not many people know.

Do you know the entry techniques taught by Jim Pruitt? He is the author of the MAX (9, 10, 11) trading system.
This indicator actually shows you 90% of the same entry signals as the MAX system. :)
The reason for this is that Bluto, the creator of the Maurader, was a very close friend of Jim (when he was alive)...

salyvpaul

Hi Joy,

2days earlier, you have posted a indi called next move. I cant find the thread.
Can you please explain colours, some time I get blue and purple and other colors also there. Seems interesting. If you can, please. (I remember seeing this indicator in different names, lol). Hope you can help or anyone. thanks.

Joy22

Hi Joy,

2days earlier, you have posted a indi called next move. I cant find the thread.
Can you please explain colours, some time I get blue and purple and other colors also there. Seems interesting. If you can, please. (I remember seeing this indicator in different names, lol). Hope you can help or anyone. thanks.

next move in attach

joy22

sheephog

hi Joy,

dear radicaltour,do you have the marauder's parameter documents? Show_4_dot_Methods and Show_3_dot_Methods and Show_2_dot_Methods and
Show_1_dot_Methods .What's their different?
The marauder indicators using on 5 min tf ? or 15 min tf is better?
Thanks you very much:)

signals arrows not repaint should appear

joy22

How sure are you the arrows don't repaint??? Cause looking at them on the chart they look kinda to good to be true!

If they do not then this will surely be the Holy Grail that is said does not exist:D Guess i will be sceptical till the markets open Monday;)

When you first put it on your chart, it will give you the best signals, but in live trading it's not as good. The signals do not repaint.

Hi Radicaltour,

I don't quite get what you mean when you say "When you first put it on your chart, it will give you the best signals, but in live it's not so good".

If they don't repaint then what changes?? Why not so good live??? On a 1hr chart the signals look holy grail like, if they don't repaint! I am expecting something to be wrong with how the signals form though.

Peace;)

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi sheepdog,
I don't have a manual but I can tell you about the dots.
This indicator uses 4 timeframes to produce a signal, that's why there are 4 dots. If you select "2 dots" only it means a signal will be produced when 2 timeframes line up. For example, when M15 is positive and M30 is positive then you will get a buy signal. If you select "4 dots" it means all 4 timeframes need to agree in the same direction before you get a signal.
Therefore, 2 dots will give you more signals than 4 dots..but the signal for 4 dots will be more accurate than 2 dots.
Hence, people usually use "3 dots" :)
The indicator was originally made to trade on M5, but people use it on M15 as well.
I hope this helps you.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Aussie,
You are correct. This indicator is far from being the Holy Grail.
When you first put this indicator on your chart it will "repaint" all past signals to give you the impression of a Holy Grail. But as you trade live you will see that the signals are nowhere close to perfect.

Hi Radicaltour,

I don't quite get what you mean when you say "When you first put it on your chart, it will give you the best signals, but in live it's not so good".

If they don't repaint then what changes?? Why not so good live??? On a 1hr chart the signals look holy grail like, if they don't repaint! I am expecting something to be wrong with how the signals form though.

Peace;)

hi Aussie,
You are correct. This indicator is far from being the Holy Grail.
When you first put this indicator on your chart it will "repaint" all past signals to give you the impression of a Holy Grail. But as you trade live you will see that the signals are nowhere close to perfect.

Hi Radicaltour, thx for the reply.

So in other words the indicator repaints....Anyway I'll have a play around with it tomorrow and see just how it paints;)

C

christiaan

if these arrows does not repaint.They will be profitable for sure.Does anybody have a manual?

COnsidering the arrows i take it that the big arrows gives you the direction in which you should take trades.The little arrows gives the signals themselves and the x box markes means you should stay out of the market.Looks like it can even work on the 1m frame.

If anybody has a manual please share

radicaltour

VIP Member
The big arrow shows the Big picture direction. The small arrows are for scaling in (adding) more positions. The X box is to consider exiting some positions.

The indicator does NOT repaint in live trading. Trust me.
But in live trading the signal is no where as good as the ones you see when you first apply the indicator to your chart. That is the because the first time you put it on your chart, it will generate the past signals based on known data (god-like mode). So please take it for what it is.

if these arrows does not repaint.They will be profitable for sure.Does anybody have a manual?

COnsidering the arrows i take it that the big arrows gives you the direction in which you should take trades.The little arrows gives the signals themselves and the x box markes means you should stay out of the market.Looks like it can even work on the 1m frame.

If anybody has a manual please share

sheephog

The big arrow shows the Big picture direction. The small arrows are for scaling in (adding) more positions. The X box is to consider exiting some positions.

But in live trading the signal is no where as good as the ones you see when you first apply the indicator to your chart. That is the because the first time you put it on your chart, it will generate the past signals based on known data (god-like mode). So please take it for what it is.
Hi radicaltour,
WOW!Marauder indicators seems very perfect. I use 15tf and 30tf to check the big arrow. I buy or sell orders when the 30tf's big arrow appeared. It seems very good. Do you know the marauder has EA version? Maybe the result will very nice.Thanks you very much, Radicaltour. Thanks m8

C

christiaan

If you get diffrent arrows trading it live than you get when you apply the indicators to the chart than that means it does repaint and is thus a scam.I should have known better all these systems with their arrows are scams!!

Joy22

hi sheepdog,
I don't have a manual but I can tell you about the dots.
This indicator uses 4 timeframes to produce a signal, that's why there are 4 dots. If you select "2 dots" only it means a signal will be produced when 2 timeframes line up. For example, when M15 is positive and M30 is positive then you will get a buy signal. If you select "4 dots" it means all 4 timeframes need to agree in the same direction before you get a signal.
Therefore, 2 dots will give you more signals than 4 dots..but the signal for 4 dots will be more accurate than 2 dots.
Hence, people usually use "3 dots" :)
The indicator was originally made to trade on M5, but people use it on M15 as well.
I hope this helps you.

Set: all method signal true.
joy22

Aurix Exchange