one to one coaching

Mark Douglas Trading Psychology video

Knez

I would like to share this video with you:

Code:
http://sites.google.com/site/deducer/forex
It is very useful video in regards of trading psychology, but would be more valuable to have his second video that starts at the very end of this one, and where he is teaching trading psychology.

If anyone has that part of the video, please share it.

Thanks,
Knez

Divonorum

Trading Psychology ? How To Think Like a Professional Trader by Mark Douglas

Trading Psychology ? How To Think Like a Professional Trader by Mark Douglas

Hi Knez,

I guess this is what you're looking for!?

4xDVDRip | AVI / DivX, ~1200 kb/s | 720x480 | 4x~70 min | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 3.24 GB

In this six-hour presentation, Mark helps those traders who may not have an extensive knowledge of how the markets work or interact with the individual or institutional trader have a deeper understanding of just what trading is all about. If you are relatively new to trading less than five years full-time trading or have changed careers to jump into the game, then this presentation is for you.

Attachments

Zanboor

Hi Knez,

I guess this is what you're looking for!?

4xDVDRip | AVI / DivX, ~1200 kb/s | 720x480 | 4x~70 min | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 3.24 GB

In this six-hour presentation, Mark helps those traders who may not have an extensive knowledge of how the markets work or interact with the individual or institutional trader have a deeper understanding of just what trading is all about. If you are relatively new to trading less than five years full-time trading or have changed careers to jump into the game, then this presentation is for you.
Hi Divonorum,
Thanks for the videos. They are very good and true. Everybody, regardless of their experience, must watch these videos. But unfortunately the video #1 is missing. Is there anyway to get the video #1?
Thanks again,
Zanboor

Divonorum

Hi Zanboor,

Sorry for the late reply - completely missed this. There are suppose to be 4 videos - are you sure it's not there!? In that case, if you confirm, I'll upload the missing part to a much faster site.

Zanboor

Hi Zanboor,

Sorry for the late reply - completely missed this. There are suppose to be 4 videos - are you sure it's not there!? In that case, if you confirm, I'll upload the missing part to a much faster site.
Hi Divonorum,
After downloading and unzipping, I see only Videos #2, 3, and 4. These are great videos and I appreciate you sharing them.
Thanks again,
Zanboor

I found this one on Mark D
Mental Tough-ness: How To Think Your Way To Con-sistent Results
16 hour video course

HTML:
http://www.demonoid.ph/files/download/2835934/19937940/
Shark

Divonorum

Hi sharkmotor - you've placed your link in the wrong thread, as a thread for that already exists and needs to be posted here >

Also, please next time place your link in a .txt file.

Thanks!

Zanboor

Zanboor, the .txt file named after you :)
Hi Divonorum
Thank you for all the trouble you went through to upload the vid1. I have to wait till tomorrow to download the file in the office. My laptop is infected and I cannot download anything till I clean it.
Thanks,
Zanboor

Divonorum

Zanboor you're welcome! Download the free version of Malwarebytes, it will practically solve your problems.

Zanboor

Mark Douglas Videos

Mark Douglas Videos

these are awesome!

cant thank you enough for posting!!!
I agree with you.
Everybody should watch all these videos once a month till they become consistent winners. Trading psychology is the key for success.
Zanboor

mtuppers

I agree with you.
Everybody should watch all these videos once a month till they become consistent winners. Trading psychology is the key for success.
Zanboor
Zanboor the file already removed by 4shared or at less there is nothing on the link. would you or someone re-upload?

bullnbear

Hi Divonorum/Zanboor,

I have downloaded and unzipped the filepost .avi but for some reason it won't play on any of my video players. Could you possibly please upload them again somewhere as I'd really like to watch them?

Many thanks :)

ddam3

Hi Divonorum/Zanboor,

I have downloaded and unzipped the filepost .avi but for some reason it won't play on any of my video players. Could you possibly please upload them again somewhere as I'd really like to watch them?

Many thanks :)
Hello All,

I spent all weekend downloading these videos from file post and received an error message "Archive is damaged can not process" Can someone please re-upload a working copy?

Thanks,

ddam3

Divonorum

Hello All,

I spent all weekend downloading these videos from file post and received an error message "Archive is damaged can not process" Can someone please re-upload a working copy?

Thanks,

ddam3

Hi Mate, I prefer to reply here, rather than send you a PM. All links are working - nothing is wrong with them and all 13 parts should not have taken you more than 2 hours to download. If you're receiving the message: "Archive is damaged can not process", I'd assume that you have not fully downloaded all parts. Check the file sizes; parts 1 to 12 should be 260 MBs, part 13 203.50 MBs - if your figures do not tally, then that is where your problem lies.

After the extraction process you should have videos: 2, 3 and 4. I'm well aware that the upload in posting #7 has been taken down, meaning I'll have to re-upload it again. The question is when will that happen? As I'm way too busy, anyway I'll try to get it done before the week, so that video 1 will too be available.

raall

Thanks Divonorum,

But i am getting too slow speed from f1lep0st, So my search landed me to this torrent file.
I finished downloading and currently seeding...

Pardon me for some mistakes in my post as it is my 1st post.

Regards,
Raall

Attachments

Divonorum

Hi raall - your post is fine :)
The more avenues people have to download from - the better. If you find other links of any other videos, post them.
Well done and thanks friend!

coleg8

I have tried several sources but can't seem to get DVD 04 from this. All the sources I have come across have DVD 04 corrupted in the archive. Can anyone post or point me in the right direction? Already checked filepost and the torrent doesn't seem to have the full file ( or poor seeding).

Just discovered this site and love all the great info.

Thanks

vrdrive

trying to download with your torrent file.

many thanks for sharing...

if use fxxxpxxt, it will take ages

Thanks Divonorum,

But i am getting too slow speed from f1lep0st, So my search landed me to this torrent file.
I finished downloading and currently seeding...

Pardon me for some mistakes in my post as it is my 1st post.

Regards,
Raall

one to one coaching