Aurix Exchange

market maker indicator

damindor

hello guys

So i bought the market maker indicator without seeing screen shots of the system.It uses the same concept as mbfx.Now they look the same but that does not make them the same.

Also mbfx uses it's secret timing indicator but we all know it is a standard stochastic.Instead it uses zig2 or someting to confirm which looks exactly like a standard zigzag.

Works on all timeframes.Now i would like you to test this one with me.Also can a programmer please decompile the code and look for anything funny.Because this system does come from a pirate.O and i'm not allowed to share any of this with you or else.Yes this comes from a pirate selling other people stuff for next to nothing

asim.iqbal

Search before generating a request of buying a product. We already have it here. :( :rolleyes:
worldwide-invest.0rg/metatrader-indicators/1902-ask-mmindicator.html
worldwide-invest.0rg/trading-systems-strategies/170-mmindicator.html

damindor

mbfx and mmindicator

mbfx and mmindicator

For those that have not downloaded the indicators.

At first i thought it is another mbfx.NOw mbfx does look like a good system but when i buy something i want someting diffrent and this is.Look at chart mbfx and mm indicator are superimposed.The diffrences are big i think that unlike mbfx this system can work on the 1m frame.

I did manage to catch one trade on the 1m frame today i just chose a pair at random.Look at second chart entry is at blue line.I caught a fat 30 pips.will continue to test also i use timing indicator to confrim and not zig2.Can somebody tell me what the sad faces mean with the mm indicator visual.

It makes crosses and yellow dots that i think of as sad faces.

Attachments

• mmfirst trade.jpg
    mmfirst trade.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • mmindicator and mbfx superimposed.jpg
    mmindicator and mbfx superimposed.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3

mohamed6069

From the first look on chart, the MMI is never looks like MBFX and it never depending on the same principle which is COG.

Thanks

mywid

hello guys

So i bought the market maker indicator without seeing screen shots of the system.It uses the same concept as mbfx.Now they look the same but that does not make them the same.

Also mbfx uses it's secret timing indicator but we all know it is a standard stochastic.Instead it uses zig2 or someting to confirm which looks exactly like a standard zigzag.

Works on all timeframes.Now i would like you to test this one with me.Also can a programmer please decompile the code and look for anything funny.Because this system does come from a pirate.O and i'm not allowed to share any of this with you or else.Yes this comes from a pirate selling other people stuff for next to nothing

This is the original commercial version that including for tradestation as well. Someone gave me the installation link long time ago and downloaded it but I did'nt give much attention due to the presents of zigzag. Simply have not much idea about it.

Enjoys

wid

Aurix Exchange