Aurix Exchange

Market Maker Method

gushad

Has any one heard of Steve Mauro and his way of trading The Market Maker Method. He promises an avlanch of pips when one uses his method of trading. Please share his trading method if you know about it.

saivenkat

Its already in the forum i think.. Please check this link.. is it the Market Maker Chart indicator you are taking about?

Regards

Saivenkat

jamesfr

Its already in the forum i think.. Please check this link.. is it the Market Maker Chart indicator you are taking about?

Regards

Saivenkat

It's a trading method and not the indi posted ,he gives webinars and seminars

gushad

Regards

Saivenkat
thank you Saivenkat, unfortunatly it is not the same. Steve charges $5150.00 exactley for his seminars. i have no idea what the $150.00 is for. As if 5K is not enought. Guys see if someone can pull some strings and share this.

rvlvvel

hi saivenkat

please post charts for mindicator codes and 2 and 3 if possible
you may please mail the charts for mmindicator zip files 1,2,3 to
rvlv@yahoo.com if your time permits
regards advance thanks
hyderabad citizen

saivenkat

@RVLVVEL,
I am not having it. I just found the mmindicator, as shared by Stovedude in the link that i have mentioned above.. and further i dont use them for my trades..and therefore no charts or experience i have with the same..

Regards
Saivenkat

saivenkat

Code:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/340990474

If anyone have time in abundance register for the Webinar of Market Maker method.. on May 16th

Regards
Saivenkat

Johnnykanoo

maybe a bunch of us could get together and all throw in some money and send someone to learn the method and they can bring it back to us.

Only problem is Who do we trust to collect the money and go????

I can never afford over 5k its nuts!!!

after the $5100

after the $5100

After the $5100 than they charge $75 per month

thank you Saivenkat, unfortunatly it is not the same. Steve charges $5150.00 exactley for his seminars. i have no idea what the $150.00 is for. As if 5K is not enought. Guys see if someone can pull some strings and share this.

nikyha

hey there. It s a nice idea to get togheter and pay for the course, cause I totally agree it's toooo much he is asking for.... let me know if you gonna do something like that or you come across other people do that. I saw a post at traderszone.com a guy posted with this idea but i never could contact the guy cause their rigistration to the forum never open.....

mmmforex

Hi,

I am Steve from mmmForex. Students are not allowed to share the methods we teach them.

Please abstain from sharing this method or I will request Forum administrators to ban your accounts

rvlvvel

hi
Nothing wrong in paying if it really works.
In fact people are looking eagerly to buy a good dependable system.
They like to see proof.
most normally nothing is available.
I have asked and cybertrading university sent me readily their webinar.
I am almost there ready to join their course once get thru the webinar and live charts etc they sent.looks very satisfying.

A friend of mine shot a mail that he is not happy with market makers method or results.I asked him for full explanation. yet to get.
If anyone on this forum seen good results,he can post webinar-charts-trades he actually took and if he made any profits.
cheers
rvlvvel

guys let nobody cajol you with any 'good system'. the success about forex market is all about your understanding the philosophy of the market . if actually this system gives result, let them prove it to the public. and i will also prove that ordinary macd, rsi,etc i will use to beat their results. if actually the market maker delivers result in which they claim, why are they still make their students pay monthly subscription,this sometimes show that their students are not able to handle market without them. the logic behind any successful system is how you can manipulate averages of financial price.

J

jamesagnew717

this method involves looking at the market makers, And trading in the same direction as they do, the market makers take you stop losses then move the market in the other direction, this is how they make money. the method is hard to understand I think, as there is no real clear entry point.

Shooplei

this method involves looking at the market makers, And trading in the same direction as they do, the market makers take you stop losses then move the market in the other direction, this is how they make money. the method is hard to understand I think, as there is no real clear entry point.
I think there is a very clear entry point if you trade only the perfect setups. You will not have a trade every day if you are looking at a few pairs only. Look for pairs that have a a 40- 50 pip range during the Asia session, around London open ( this could be as much as 2-3 hours into it or 1-2 hours before it) the market will move on a long bar in one direction and quickly reverses, this could happen more than once, when you see a reversal pattern like railroad tracks, enter the trade. I think if you watch the M5 charts at these times you have a greater chance of success, you will be able to get in faster and take a quick 20-30 pips profit on the stop hunt or just move to break even. If there is no stop hunt you are in the trade. Take a look at the EUR/USD at New York open this morning. I got stopped out on the initial move down with 1 pips profit and closed my last long position with 160 pips at the WR2 pivot level. I hope this helps. I read and interesting write up this morning on forexlive.com about ex bank traders with huge accounts spiking the markets during stop hunts for quick 30-40 pip profits. If I find it again I will post the link.

huuu

Hi,

I am Steve from mmmForex. Students are not allowed to share the methods we teach them.

Please abstain from sharing this method or I will request Forum administrators to ban your accounts

hey there, if you are in fact Steve, have known of you for a very long time on fxaw and it is sooooooooooo funny to see you acting all the maestro now when you were as bad as anyone else over there, looking for the next magic bullet.

Well at least you seem to have found one magic bullet of selling snake oile at 5k a pop, but remember what goes around comes around too:p

iqofgenius

Mauro's ego and paranoia know no bounds. This guy has stolen his entire methodology from many traders leached off of reputable companies like Compassfx and to my knowledge has never placed a live trade in the presence of anyone. How many companies and people has he got pimping for him and how many of them does HE recommend??? Now he feels he can threaten forum moderators. I have his method, got it for free and will share it for free. In actuality I would feel bad spreading his garbage around to people who might truly need help.

axl

Market Maker Method ...LOL

Market Maker Method ...LOL

LOL...I have the videos!! but as you can see this guy from the Sales Team is "Trying to keep it a secret"..Why I ask?
If you system is so good people WILL make money from it and you will get others paying for it....All I got out of it is a guy who keeps blaming the Market Makers for spike and other things..i cudn't watch it all...It BORED ME!!!
It is like the TIGER MAX system by Dr Pruitt..very expensive!! (I have that too)
Take LIVE trades you Seminar con men!! and stop trying to fool the masses
Give people winning trades and maybe you can prove your method works
And maybe..maybe they will pay whatever you want them to..I would!!!
...LOL also have Ken Chow - Super Structure Trading cudn't be bothered to watch it!!
I also have the STAR trading system!!! never watched that either

iqofgenius

Mauro

Mauro

With his method all over the internet what is that poor slob going to do?? No more suckers to fork over 5K and he is not a trader. Hope he didn't blow the millions he got from all of his victims

flipper26

LOL...I have the videos!! but as you can see this guy from the Sales Team is "Trying to keep it a secret"..Why I ask?
If you system is so good people WILL make money from it and you will get others paying for it....All I got out of it is a guy who keeps blaming the Market Makers for spike and other things..i cudn't watch it all...It BORED ME!!!
It is like the TIGER MAX system by Dr Pruitt..very expensive!! (I have that too)
Take LIVE trades you Seminar con men!! and stop trying to fool the masses
Give people winning trades and maybe you can prove your method works
And maybe..maybe they will pay whatever you want them to..I would!!!
...LOL also have Ken Chow - Super Structure Trading cudn't be bothered to watch it!!
I also have the STAR trading system!!! never watched that either

Why do you have all these expensive systems? Can you post his system so we can have a look. thanks

Aurix Exchange