one to one coaching

marketsharksfx.com premium signature strategy to be automated / alerts

Dear friends,
As you all know that marketsharksfx premium signature strategy is 95% accurate. The strategy is devised by Damon Aleczander.
I have the strategy rules how to trade. I request any one to try to make an EA or alert for trade conditions. It is used for all time frames. The indicators needed is Bollingerband and RSI with specific settings. Later I will provide a video tutorial about the strategy.
Regards

otea

Dear friends,
As you all know that marketsharksfx premium signature strategy is 95% accurate. The strategy is devised by Damon Aleczander.
I have the strategy rules how to trade. I request any one to try to make an EA or alert for trade conditions. It is used for all time frames. The indicators needed is Bollingerband and RSI with specific settings. Later I will provide a video tutorial about the strategy.
Regards
What are the trade conditions?

The whole strategy is based on Specific Setting of Bollingerbands and RSI. For a sell trade, When ever the price peirces the bollinger upper band twice or you can say breakout of bollingerband twice following with RSI (13) divergence at the overbought area of 75, you take a countertrend trade for few pips or upto the middle bollingerband line

Can you automate the whole process or make alerts when ever divergence is followed or bollingerbands breakouts twice. The disadvantage to trade this strategy manually is that we always cannot be in front of computers to watch all the conditions to be met on all time frames. Moreover it is traded on 15 min and 5 min timeframe. Few more conditions are also there, but will tell only when basic automation is ready.

Elgringo

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Market Sharks - Premium Forex Training

Download (Uploadgig)

Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Rapidgator )

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Market Sharks - Premium Forex Training

Download (Uploadgig)

Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Rapidgator )
Dear Elgringo. I think you have sent me the total course. Actually I was interested to make the strategy automated or atleast make alerts whenever the price breaks the bollingerbands OR the RSI (13) makes a divergence simultaneously.

one to one coaching