Aurix Exchange

MasterPiece EA

droslan

I am sharing this EA, named MasterPiece Version 2, for those interested in MT4 auto forex trading. Bare in minds that this EA is not Holy Grail EA. It does not make you rich over night. But it is a consistent, stable and profitable ea I ever developed. Expected gains 30 to 40 % monthly. See yourself forward test result. I already live with this ea.

I granted you permission to use freely. The only thing you need is register your account number to me. Send it to me by email roslan@publicforex.net. The purpose this account id is no other than to keep track number of usage of this ea. Please do not send me the password ever!

This ea is based on scalping and swing technique. TP 20 is pip and SL is 80. TP and SL are hidden to avoid broker SL Hunter Plugin. Run 24 hour a day, Monday through Friday. Works on both Instant and Market execution brokers. Also work on 4 and 5 digits broker. Does not works on broker with NFA regulation.

Setting up this ea is easy as 123. Just attach the ea to the chart and allow DLL. I guess you already know that. If you don't, sorry I can?t help you.

Currently this ea works on currency for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and GBPCHF at any timeframe.

This is very important to note. This ea cannot be backtest. Only works on forward test. Why? Because the ea will receive signals from my webserver. The signal is real time. The backtest is not real time and I will not response to question relating to backtest.

You are welcome to ?educate? the ea. There is nothing special inside to ?educate?. The indicators are on the webserver. If you really want to ?educate? for educational purposes, ask me for the source code. I would be happy to provide you for 10USD.

Suggestions are welcome.

Regards

UPDATED

Since the responses are overwhelming then I decided to gave away and free for all. You guys NO NEED TO REGISTER any more. Just download and run the EA. Also below are the mq4 file. NO NEED TO PAY ME neither.

UPDATED Version

16/6/2011 New version 2.2 - Embedded option to select fix SL/TP.
20/6/2011 Version 2.5 - There is an option to system/strategy to be used. Default is system named duit.

Regards.

Attachments

• MasterPiece.ex4
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
  • MasterPiece.mq4
    7.4 KB · Views: 6

Pipstar

I am sharing this EA, named MasterPiece Version 2, for those interested in MT4 auto forex trading. Bare in minds that this EA is not Holy Grail EA. It does not make you rich over night. But it is a consistent, stable and profitable ea I ever developed. Expected gains 30 to 40 % monthly. See yourself forward test result. I already live with this ea.

I granted you permission to use freely. The only thing you need is register your account number to me. Send it to me by email roslan@publicforex.net. The purpose this account id is no other than to keep track number of usage of this ea. Please do not send me the password ever!

This ea is based on scalping and swing technique. TP 20 is pip and SL is 80. TP and SL are hidden to avoid broker SL Hunter Plugin. Run 24 hour a day, Monday through Friday. Works on both Instant and Market execution brokers. Also work on 4 and 5 digits broker. Does not works on broker with NFA regulation.

Setting up this ea is easy as 123. Just attach the ea to the chart and allow DLL. I guess you already know that. If you don't, sorry I can?t help you.

Currently this ea works on currency for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and GBPCHF at any timeframe.

This is very important to note. This ea cannot be backtest. Only works on forward test. Why? Because the ea will receive signals from my webserver. The signal is real time. The backtest is not real time and I will not response to question relating to backtest.

You are welcome to ?educate? the ea. There is nothing special inside to ?educate?. The indicators are on the webserver. If you really want to ?educate? for educational purposes, ask me for the source code. I would be happy to provide you for 10USD.

Suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Where is the DLL that is mentioned? Which is the best timeframe? Which broker gave these results? Is the test live or demo?

fxbill

Looks like it does needs to be educated. "Please register account number" is the message from the EA. Can you supply the mq4 file?

raj4x

Looks like it does needs to be educated. "Please register account number" is the message from the EA. Can you supply the mq4 file?

What part of the first post is not clear?

He offers you to use the EA for free...it's a signal EA meaning it gets it's signals from his server. Only thing he requires is that you send him an email with your account number.

:)

raj4x

Where is the DLL that is mentioned? Which is the best timeframe? Which broker gave these results? Is the test live or demo?

DLL boxes need to be checked/allowed to access windows DLLs that you already have. It needs it to be able to connect to his server.

:)

droslan

This EA does not have DLL file. But you need to be checked/enable DLL in order the ea to work. Which broker? fxpro. Timeframe? Any.

droslan

here is deco file

Sir, Not even one hour I posted the EA here, you already decode the ea. Please respect others people work. That is why I require you to register the id in order the ea to work. Otherwise it will not work

May I ask you a question. Why do you decode my ea? Any good reason? If you need the mq4 just ask from me. I am the author of this ea. I will happy to provide you.

kookoo23

Hey can a moderator please remove the decompiled file. This guy is sharing his hard work for free for us to try. We return this generosity by decompiling the EA when he is only askng 10USD for the code = thats not very nice!!

Droslan, please contact a forum moderator and tell them you would like that post removed, I am sure they will do it.

Lothar

Hello droslan,

I tried to email you but i couldn't send my account No. to you for some reason.
I would like to try your EA on my live account, it looks very interesting and promising. :)

Is there any other way i can get this baby to work / sending my AccNo. to get this activated?

Cheers!

maximo

Hi droslan,

I am doing my due diligence on MasterPiece EA for consideration.

Can you tell us if the strategy has a stop loss? If it does, how many times larger is it compared to a winning trade?

What spread is the broker you are using for MyFxBook on USDCHF and is it realistic to try and get a 0.8 pip spread from my broker for that pair?

Can you tell us if the strategy is counter-trend and a scalper?

Thanks!, an answer will be enough information to make a decision.

droslan

Hi droslan,

I am doing my due diligence on MasterPiece EA for consideration.

Can you tell us if the strategy has a stop loss? If it does, how many times larger is it compared to a winning trade?

What spread is the broker you are using for MyFxBook on USDCHF and is it realistic to try and get a 0.8 pip spread from my broker for that pair?

Can you tell us if the strategy is counter-trend and a scalper?

Thanks!, an answer will be enough information to make a decision.

Sir,

As my front page, there is SL and TP. Both are hidden to avoid broker SL Hunter Plugin. SL is set 80 and TP is set to 20. You may change to suits you trading style.

USDCHF is not recommended pair. The EA will give you message telling you invalid pair. USDCHF on MyFxBook is for benchmarking only. If good then it will include to recommended pair. As spread consent, any less than 5 pip will do.

Yes, the strategy is counter-trend with scalping.

Regards.

crexsking

Hi droslan...

im glad to see ya here...
n about ur ea, im very appreciate it coz as a malaysian.. u can create a profitable ea.

"sbb saya pun malaysian juga(Bera, Pahang)... Muahahahahah":D

anyway, keep it up with us here n i just want to say, "CONGRATULATION".

regards,
crexsking

cyberom

Thanks droslan for your EA,

i like actually the curve of it;)

Do we need to specify a TF , or there is no significant for this parameter?

Thanks again and keep up the good work ! :cool:

Merlin

Second that..Thanks for sharing droslan.
Glad to see the post with the decompiled EA was removed. This is a community we stick together and support each other as much as possible. It's not a fight against each other. It's the scammers we are at war with.

FXpatriot

@droslan ->

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing !

I'll try this one on demo :)

What about long run ? Do you have "important" costs for your server ?

Thx

Aurix Exchange