one to one coaching

Merry Christmas Gift

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member

Merry Christmas Gift
You must be registered for see images

And Get free F P Machine

all you have to do is open real account with askobid using this link(be sure to use this link when you well open account) :

please every body when you open account make a replay here like ( i open new account ) then send me email with : User details (First Name , Last Name ) and Registered email address also the first deposit amount , and your ID here in the forum .

lets start to make some money together

P.S : if you want any information just PM me .
Merry Xmas
Best Regards
MJ

Attachments

sliffy

hello Majjed,

thank you for the gift... i wish marry christmas for you too
is this robot based on goiler indicator?
i am at alpari uk... i don't want to change broker
do i can buy this robot?
please send info about this ea

cheers, sliffy

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
hello Majjed,

thank you for the gift... i wish marry christmas for you too
is this robot based on goiler indicator?
i am at alpari uk... i don't want to change broker
do i can buy this robot?
please send info about this ea

cheers, sliffy
Hi

No it is stand alone EA you can check it here :
sorry this offer just with this broker you can tray it minim depozit 100$ and sure you well make money with FP machine , just be sure to use our link to open account with them .

Regards
MJ

lerxst

Hi MJ,

Thanks for this gift. I went to the webpage and there's only an order screen. Could you provide more information regarding this EA?

Best

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

ok lets back to work :)
please every body when you open account make a replay here like ( i open new account ) then send me email with : User details (First Name , Last Name ) and Registered email address also the first deposit amount .

lets start to make some money together
Best Regards
MJ

jyrik

Hey
I have a little problem. I will not deposit any money to this forex broker before I can test it on my strategytester with 99% quality. Because I didnt find in internet any info about this ea. Only found that someone told this is just another opimized version of very famous ea. If this ea is profitable then I will open account in there. It is because the 100$ is also money for me.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hey
I have a little problem. I will not deposit any money to this forex broker before I can test it on my strategytester with 99% quality. Because I didnt find in internet any info about this ea. Only found that someone told this is just another opimized version of very famous ea. If this ea is profitable then I will open account in there. It is because the 100$ is also money for me.
Take your time my dear , and if any member from here loss 100$ in this offer, and using exactly The EA startgi just send me your account details and i am going to give you 100$ from my packet .

Best Regards
MJ

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Ill never ask for back the monney, whatever will do with account, but iff i am winning with this account ill put a 10 000$ there and 50% from that account will be yours Majjed.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hey
This is gift jyrik, and no one sell profitablle EA's via google, like compiled file, cose traders will hack them and if its realy wining EA all world will use tham and for sure brokers will disablle it.

ablanchi

Hello and thanks for the gift...
I'm interested... but please... can you explain something more about this ea??
How it work and if there is a backtest or a forwar test to see the performances?
Thanks!!

jyrik

I just deposited that broker. And now just waiting money transfer. Bad that its holiday weeks. It could take a whole week from my local bank.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

please every body be sure when you open account that you use the link I post in the first of these theard , that well help me to track your account fast.

Best Regards
MJ

strmac

This is new broker I can find any information about them. Does any of you have some experience with this broker. It's very risky to fund new account with them, I suppose that gifty EA work only with theese broker. If it's profitable and I put $10 000 on this acc. Who can guarantee that isn't scam broker. MJ does your offer not expired before I try this broker a few month to be sure that is good broker?
Why you didn't choose some established broker house?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
This is new broker I can find any information about them. Does any of you have some experience with this broker. It's very risky to fund new account with them, I suppose that gifty EA work only with theese broker. If it's profitable and I put $10 000 on this acc. Who can guarantee that isn't scam broker. MJ does your offer not expired before I try this broker a few month to be sure that is good broker?
Why you didn't choose some established broker house?
Hello

they are regulation :

anyway you can tray them with 100$ , 200$ , 300$ whatever ,,,,,,,so you can tray them and then deposit 10000000000$ with them as you like .
the EA is private from one year and I well not keep this offer long time , it is win , win .
however I am so confident that you will make a profit with my system, I will personally give you a $100 out of my back pocket if you haven't made a net profit after 1 month of using my robot, simply send me your a/c statement proving you used the system with my settings and i will send you $100 no questions asked. As you can see, the risk is on my shoulders. That's my Promise

P.S please every one open account if you didnt send me yet the full information send it fast to me so i can send you the gift .

Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
MJ,

the minimum deposit is $250 on mt4 accounts
we can't open acc. with $100
webtrade is 100$ minim , mt4 is 250$ , and it is up to you , you can open account with whatever you want it is yours not mine .

bonnie1234

I have opened an Account under your link

PM sent

fc29

Hi MJ,
I have open and fund a new Askobid account but I cannot post details in the forum private message. When I try appears a coded page.
Can you send me yours email?
Thanks in advance.
fc29

one to one coaching