Aurix Exchange

Metal trader

saambasp

hi all.,
as i wish earlier i want to share my trades with forum members.it is not commercial.just like SD ,no selfish work.
follow my trades for some months then you can take desiccion whether follow my trades or not.very soon i will provide investor password.
this is my trades update link

this one closed
EDIT 1:

edit 2:

radicaltour

VIP Member
saambasp, i just wanted to thank you for going the distance to help out other traders.
You are probably one of few people who are profitable in this business.
Please continue to share your experience, because learning from a successful person is much better than any of the commercial "gurus" and magic EAs.

jvmgupta

yes,you are right radiculator.let all successfull members in the forum share their trades for me type of members.let us all encourage those

saambasp

saambasp, i just wanted to thank you for going the distance to help out other traders.
You are probably one of few people who are profitable in this business.
Please continue to share your experience, because learning from a successful person is much better than any of the commercial "gurus" and magic EAs.

sure.,i will .infact i like this forum and its members honesty.we all know in forex "few big fishes waiting for ours like small fishes money". it is "nature law".so the small fishes like us have to be united and should help each other .thats the only way to fight with strong fishes[having lot of money in their hands].iam always ready to fight with them.
thank you
all

checkmail

decoded

decoded

Hello saambasp this is checkmail and have checked the link given in this thread and its good but if recent trades higlighted in it would be much good.

And also to be clear Gold means xauusd and Silver means xagusd, if am wrong correct me.:)

Edit :1 :

Hello saambasp this is checkmail and if you have time also put an note in that thread, as any trends isn't confimed mostly in an single directions.what am requesting is whether the trend is strong, shaky or flat etc stuffs.

saambasp

successfully overcome from huge 70% pullback in silver.in silver now trades are good.
my trading method in metals is:
daily chart with 200dma for trend.above 200 dma i only buy.i sense the gap between 200dma and price.if the gap keep goes on i decrease the lot size.i calculate my equty risk and trade according to that.ultimately i know the silver target and gold target.so that i use my equty with some adjustments.
thank you for listening.

ivanostapyuk

successfully overcome from huge 70% pullback in silver.in silver now trades are good.
my trading method in metals is:
daily chart with 200dma for trend.above 200 dma i only buy.i sense the gap between 200dma and price.if the gap keep goes on i decrease the lot size.i calculate my equty risk and trade according to that.ultimately i know the silver target and gold target.so that i use my equty with some adjustments.
thank you for listening.

hi saambasp,
i like your strategies in metals trading.i tried lot of EA's and systems for years.sofar no one given me single dollar in profit ,moreover i lost more than 50k in forex trading.all fund managers lossed my accounts i tried.i lost my hope.
can you manage my account?i will give you my account now.i searched this forum keenly.i have seen your previous threads.i am happy to give you my account.i will be waiting for your reply
thank you
IVAN

ivanostapyuk

excellent trading.today another 1000$
saambasp......
you didnt reply to me.
iam waiting for your reply.
IVAN

saambasp

hi saambasp,
i like your strategies in metals trading.i tried lot of EA's and systems for years.sofar no one given me single dollar in profit ,moreover i lost more than 50k in forex trading.all fund managers lossed my accounts i tried.i lost my hope.
can you manage my account?i will give you my account now.i searched this forum keenly.i have seen your previous threads.i am happy to give you my account.i will be waiting for your reply
thank you
IVAN

i dont know what to say.iam thinking on it.will meet in skype id .
saambasp1

ok anyway here is another two accounts update link.

another link

Aurix Exchange