one to one coaching

techboy

Hi everyone I just want to share my technique in handling reversal move, just right after you enter the market, I usually use this in 4HR or higher chart, I believe that proper handling of stop is vital in preserving your trading capital. I hope this thread helps to some!
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Avery

what if the market dont get stable or neutral after 3rd candle . what would you suggest to do . or what would you do . . . ???

techboy

what if the market dont get stable or neutral after 3rd candle . what would you suggest to do . or what would you do . . . ???
Sir you are long, so if the market is going up, no problem about it because you will gain! The situation only applies when market became neutral after 4 or more candles and price action indicates reversal. If the market continues up after the neutral period, its your gain, you can position your stop closer to lower low of the consolidation area, since it now acts as support.

" Trade on what you see, not on what you think or base on your instinct, emotions has no room in FOREX "

signalmaster

I think the best way to minimize your losses is trading with a calculated trading strategy with planned entry and exit points. This way market conditions can barely take you by surprise. You already have fixed a target for your profit in form of take profit and you have set the maximum amount of loss you can take. This way your losses are well minimized.

imi2

I think having a right approach as how a trader foresee the risks associated with his investment can be helpful in minimizing the risks of loss however in some cases we cannot refrain from losses due to wrong calculations, yet it is good to let go these losses otherwise we will loose more money while chasing this lost money.

blackking

Minimize the loss it will achieved if any trader they can analyze trend market properly and high accurate, which they can determine best timing to making entry and exit point, and in plan trading also always keep discipline using risk management, trade safe low risk will can longer life than trade with greediness

scratchy

It's very important to minimise your losses and keep your winning trades for longer - easier said than done most of the time, but you have to look at this as a game (a serious one of course) to help you control emotions.

blackking

It's very important to minimise your losses and keep your winning trades for longer - easier said than done most of the time, but you have to look at this as a game (a serious one of course) to help you control emotions.
Control emotion is very important for trader, because sometime after trader suffering with loss hence they become emotion and might want to revenge to the market with use bigger lot size due they want to recover previous loss at short time, but actually this is not wise decision and will better we having patience to waiting next day opportunity or we can use demo account again to learn after loss

blackking

Risk management is the very important, best solution is EA that will manage risk.
Yes although using ea but also need use risk management on these ea, because no perfect ea and with risk management it will making account safier than no risk management, tested robot before used on real account is important for trader because many robot also causing margin call

You can minimize the loss if you develop good skills. A good broker is also much needed. I am trading with FreshForex broker. Its trading conditions minimizes my loss via near zero spreads, no re-quotes/slippage. There are other passive ways of earning too which reduces the loss. They are presently offering LOUD ROOSTER EA worth $400 free of cost if you top up your account with just $100. This EA is based on the Candlestick pattern.

blackking

Indeed forex as high risk business, and I think as trader only will trying to develop skill with experience and learning with using best psychology trading to minimize the risk in trading, but sometime loss inevitable and as trader also need prepare these risk so not making blow up account only in single trades

blackking

Forex trading is inlcuded on risky business which as trader they can losing money in trading, so very advisable for investor or trader that want to investing money in forex they spent money that afford to lose, because already many story trader or investor losing huge money in forex market that very cruel

Firstly, we need to make sure we avoid wrong brokers, as that is the reason that creates major issues as per losses is concern. So, if we avoid that scenario then we are in much better situation. If we trade with wrong broker then we will face all problems, as I too had trouble with Instaforex where I lost massively due to their crap system and anti-fraud department! Leaving such broker was the best way for me to minimize my damage!

Antje Wagner

To give one hint: consider the location where the Broker is located + regulated much more than looking at the Spread to go with the cheapest. It is mostly much more expensive to use a discount / offshore / scam / whatever bucket shop than looking on quality. Having 0,7 pip Spread instead of 0,4 pip is not a huge difference and can save "life" sometimes.
I have not yet seen a client who trashed the account because of Spread, only because of own trading fault or if the broker is bullshit.

Take care and have success with your trading.

Cheers,
Antje

blackking

Yes broker is important part in trading forex, I think will disappointed if we facing with scam broker which after we making profit from our investment but when withdraw money not processed and not paid, regulated broker is more recommended to minimize the risk at first time investing money

Antje Wagner

exactly. sometimes you think it is a professional broker as everything goes fine during trading but when you want to withdraw first time you see what's really going one.

blackking

So I think will better if trader also need to obey rules investing money in high risk business, just spent money that afford to lose, don't over confident and reckless using money, because forex is risky business not only need skill trading but also need carefully to choose broker

one to one coaching