one to one coaching
Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in.

blackking

Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in.
Maybe all trader if after executed new order hence want to making profit, but in fact not always as trader able to making profit due trend market that very dynamic and unpredictable, if likely as trader know when trend is begin and also when trend will ended hence they can trying to enter and exit on best timing

Namzy

Hi everyone I just want to share my technique in handling reversal move, just right after you enter the market, I usually use this in 4HR or higher chart, I believe that proper handling of stop is vital in preserving your trading capital. I hope this thread helps to some!

Good Luck!

You must be registered for see images
[/url][/IMG]
This is a good strategy, we can also add the daily chart view to it.

Beloved

To minimize loss, we first need to learn how we are going to save our investment. With proper risk management and money management we can save our capital, so that we can think over earning more from investment. To gain profit, we need to have a plan which can support our strategy even market is not in our favor.

blackking

To minimize loss, we first need to learn how we are going to save our investment. With proper risk management and money management we can save our capital, so that we can think over earning more from investment. To gain profit, we need to have a plan which can support our strategy even market is not in our favor.
I think in trading as main weapon is analysis and also risk management, if any trader already able to manage money with good trading skill hence in every trades they made will getting more winning trades than loss trades, but because not always as trader able to making perfect analysis hence they use risk management to avoid big loss in single plan

Beloved

In, trading, every single facts that directly affects to trade is important. So all the components like, risk, money, SL, TP, etc.. are important when you trade with Forex. And to minimize loss, we have to look for every component of Forex so that we can manage profit with trade.

blackking

Yes we can using stop loss to manage the risk in trading, or we can using trailing stop to manage these risk, but indeed using trailing stop required turn on computer and platform must connected with server broker, and we can set trailing stop according our preferable

Namzy

Yes we can using stop loss to manage the risk in trading, or we can using trailing stop to manage these risk, but indeed using trailing stop required turn on computer and platform must connected with server broker, and we can set trailing stop according our preferable
Meaning we have to be alert all the time using this feature, that should be the only big challenge i see here.

blackking

Might if using indicator which inserted alert sound when indicator has confirmed it will help trader if they leaving the chart so will hear alert and they can sooner looking the chart again and making trades, but might if any trader want use indicator with alert, might they need knowledge to modify mql codebase

Beloved

Risk management is always important aspects of trading. It is the way to minimize are loss, and that way can earn profit too. We have to understand that market is risky and we have to manage everything while we are thinking about making trade.

blackking

Risk management is always important aspects of trading. It is the way to minimize are loss, and that way can earn profit too. We have to understand that market is risky and we have to manage everything while we are thinking about making trade.
Yes in fact about risk management is important because this is one weapon during trading to manage the risk in uncertainty market condition, although each trader having own way to trade in forex, about risk management in my opinion is very essential because many newbie get fail due they trade with emotion and greedy

Beloved

Yeah, if we use our mind for proper risk management and work for good SL and TP then we can actually minimize our loss and risk associated with it. All is depends on our knowledge and experience that how we use our mind for trading.

blackking

Yeah, if we use our mind for proper risk management and work for good SL and TP then we can actually minimize our loss and risk associated with it. All is depends on our knowledge and experience that how we use our mind for trading.
Using stop loss and taking profit is good idea and we can trained skill with discipline using stop loss and taking profit, if we already having good confidence with our analysis might we will get easiness to make profit, we may learn also from such mistake that already commited

Beloved

For using Stop Loss, we need to train our self for analyzing market so that we can not face issue of wrong SL and face loss. I know it is not easy every time, but it is not impossible to develop skills for that.
Human can do anything if he really try for it.

skrimon

Sir you are long, so if the market is going up, no problem about it because you will gain! The situation only applies when market became neutral after 4 or more candles and price action indicates reversal. If the market continues up after the neutral period, its your gain, you can position your stop closer to lower low of the consolidation area, since it now acts as support.

" Trade on what you see, not on what you think or base on your instinct, emotions has no room in FOREX "
That was really indeed a great advise. Awesome bro.

Ramoss

Very practical, and another chart system I have employed to tackle this is the system of triple screen set on various time frames.

Beloved

The only thing that can help you for minimizing the Loss is your risk management and money management strategy that can help you to understand at which point to be enter and where to exit.

Ramoss

The only thing that can help you for minimizing the Loss is your risk management and money management strategy that can help you to understand at which point to be enter and where to exit.
One other thing that has proved helpful is reviewing your trades, in fact everything before you carry out the action. This might expose some mistakes or new things you need to do first.

one to one coaching