one to one coaching

mixxion forex fake

LORENZO80

Banned Users
Friends hello everyone I made a purchase for an ex4 to mql4 decompiler I was screwed this guy sent me the download as he said he was unlocked on the site instead as soon as I opened it it was only the freewere version the site and this
Missionforex.com or Missionforex - Mustaqim.Org I wish this person doesn't give a damn anymore .... I lost 60 euros that don't change my life ,,,,, but if you give me a hand he doesn't sell ass anymore so he learns so I ask if you give me a hand and make a post ,,,,,, to warn friends and anyone else ... thanks for your participation in advance !!!! I am attaching the ink of the decompiler and all its connections ..... and whatapps number! I hope you read too ...... :)

Attachments

LORENZO80

Banned Users
link bad seller !!!!!
link bunner
link decompiler download1320.mediafire.com/abb4maviy0ug/ogj6tzyfjejt5ki/ex4_to_mq4_software.rar
link decompiler download943.mediafire.com/8qnchz7wnxsg/5awsv1tjrcbih1c/ex4_to_mq4.rar
link decompiler download1523.mediafire.com/h6bk1mktb89g/sdx9262yru2e87t/Ex4+to+mq4+4.0.509.rar

Auto Trader

It's a good thing you said that, I was about to purchase from that rip-off. Thanks for the heads UP for sure.

I'm still looking for EX4-TO-MQ4 V4 decompiler version 4.0.5 (FULL VERSION) I have very old stuff I coded sometime ago and would like the look at the code again.

rosypips

@lorenzo, ask him to change it to another product that may appeal to you. I had a similar experience but he changed it to other products that are worth the price of the decompiler. If you learn any C program, you will be able to reverse ex4 to mq4 without a decompiler.

one to one coaching