Aurix Exchange

MJ best EA payed forum

Coolio

has anybody tried it? is it for sal there at forum. or is paying at forum good enough to get ea for free once in there?

chkven7

Dear MJ, can you share this expert ??? because is not logic to subscribe to payed forum only to try this expert. We are on a forum to share experts and it is curious to find an expert with other sharing rules.

wis3m4n

Mr Coolio

Mr Coolio

Dear coolio,
The "dream came true" EA is not a scam!!! MJ gave us something very good to work with, it needs a lot of testing and tweaking BUT if you manage to get the right combination of settings and broker (broker is very important) you than have a one of a kind EA!!!
...And come on! Who doen't have some extra bucks to join a good forum?!
It's worth it!!! :)

Arktech

watch out your expectations

watch out your expectations

I advise you to join the paid forum with the expectation to learn in the forum and not solely for the EA. That's what i have in my mind.
Hope this suggestion helps.

chkven7

Dear Artech,

I think this payed forum is using knowledge generated for all members included non-payed members. It is not just to use this knowledge to create an Expert only for payed members and to leave the non-payed members out. Non payed members are sharing experts everyday without receiving nothing for it.

Arktech

Something more

Something more

I trust MJ and his experts are working to bring paid forum a "worth to join" place, and i believe they are working on that. Thanks for sharing.
It doesn't mean that I stop following MJ's EA, I shifted my attitude before (100% curious about dream EA and 0% learning) to after (20% EA and 80% learning).

forex-pt

It's a little hard to believe in a EA with only those statements.
We all know that a lot of EA's show AWESOME profits then when used on live/demo they simply fail.

Can you send me via PM or email detailed results from this EA so I can subscribe to the forum to use this?

reindeer

I trust MJ and his experts are working to bring paid forum a "worth to join" place, and i believe they are working on that. Thanks for sharing.
It doesn't mean that I stop following MJ's EA, I shifted my attitude before (100% curious about dream EA and 0% learning) to after (20% EA and 80% learning).

Hi Arktech,

Are you saying that on the paid forum, we can learn how to analyze the market? Just like MJ did on the Daily forex signal by MJ?

Trixi

I joined the payed forum for a simple reason: To support the good work of this great forum, as I know that it is a lot of work to maintain a website, to moderate etc...I just visited the payed area few times...

For me joining was just a question of solidarity, not of what I would get there.

....just my personal point of view....

chkven7

A forum without members is nothing, the non payed members that upload experts are really the force to this forum. The developements inside payed forum would must be allowed to all members payed and not payed, like the same way the experts are shared.

wis3m4n

I joined the payed forum for a simple reason: To support the good work of this great forum, as I know that it is a lot of work to maintain a website, to moderate etc...I just visited the payed area few times...

For me joining was just a question of solidarity, not of what I would get there.

....just my personal point of view....

I agree 100%! Well said... ;)

Aurix Exchange