one to one coaching

MJ Trend ( always win )

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member

hello

this is a very simple Idia to stay away from Correction, just take look to the chart trend is it up trend or dwon trend and but the Tample up trend if up trend and dwon trend if dwon trend .

any TF any Pair,s .

You must be registered for see images

hope to help every one to profit , no way to loss .

Best Regards
MJ

Attachments

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member

hello

this is a very simple Idia to stay away from Correction, just take look to the chart trend is it up trend or dwon trend and but the Tample up trend if up trend and dwon trend if dwon trend .

any TF any Pair,s .

hope to help every one to profit , no way to loss .

Best Regards
MJ

COOL! Just leaveyour open orders and go to Ski center or to the palm beach. Thats for extreme patience traders. :)

C

cfanfx

i love the attached

i love the attached

really tino, everybody love to pay visit to palm beach, and yet still smile to bank.

but one thing is certain, as the market is based on probability so also this attached ,

a careful selected end product example could be deadly in real time.

so i need a back test and a real testimony from any user of this indicator.

H

hermes

Majjed I like the indicator really good idea to get rid of pullbacks confusions but I cannot download anything from this forum because something is wrong? Could you email it to me? The only way I can get something from this forum and only from this forum is by email or uploaded the stuff to different site. Every other site no problem.
You should ask the programmer what is screwed up? I cannot download because many numbers will be added in front of the download from this site. 515d1273920646-mj-trend-always-win-mj-trend.rar (29.6 KB 100% downloaded). I don't see any number in front of your attachment? It is added after. My winrar is a professional version working well. What's the problem?
That's what came to my computer. Jungle of numbers! Something like censure?
Thanks Hermes
holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Majjed I like the indicator really good idea to get rid of pullbacks confusions but I cannot download anything from this forum because something is wrong? Could you email it to me? The only way I can get something from this forum and only from this forum is by email or uploaded the stuff to different site. Every other site no problem.
You should ask the programmer what is screwed up? I cannot download because many numbers will be added in front of the download from this site. 515d1273920646-mj-trend-always-win-mj-trend.rar (29.6 KB 100% downloaded). I don't see any number in front of your attachment? It is added after. My winrar is a professional version working well. What's the problem?
That's what came to my computer. Jungle of numbers! Something like censure?
Thanks Hermes
holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca
Hi Hermes

I test the dwonload and it good , anyway I send it to you via email .
I do all the Forum my self no on help me .

Thanks
MJ

H

hermes

Email worked perfect. The forums downloads should work like that.
I like the indicator. I would wait until first candle develops after gap and enter on beginning of second candle if the same color as the first one.
What is your suggestion majjed?
Thanks Hermes

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Email worked perfect. The forums downloads should work like that.
I like the indicator. I would wait until first candle develops after gap and enter on beginning of second candle if the same color as the first one.
What is your suggestion majjed?
Thanks Hermes
exactly as you say , it just to help you to inter with the trend and to stay away from any corection .

Thanks
MJ

H

hermes

What I don't understand is that there are 2 templates one for down trends and one for up trends. 2 templates cannot be attached on the same chart, therefore, they must be attached to 2 different charts with the same pair and TF? You have to monitor 2 charts to trade the same pair/TF?
Am I right or wrong?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
What I don't understand is that there are 2 templates one for down trends and one for up trends. 2 templates cannot be attached on the same chart, therefore, they must be attached to 2 different charts with the same pair and TF? You have to monitor 2 charts to trade the same pair/TF?
Am I right or wrong?
you are right .

H

hermes

A am happy to be today twice right. I should apply the strategy to my trades.
Hermes

H

hermes

Actually, we need to have the pair on 3 charts! One mj down, one mj up, and one original trend with candlesticks to recognize the trend. It is difficult to recognize trend from those scattered charts.
Hermes

billv

MJ
Thanks but the zipped file only has the MJ trend template.
Should there be other files in there?
cheers

nileyilaotila

Thanks MJ,
You are as helpful as ever, i pray GOD will continue to increase you in knowledge,grant you long life and sound health to continue in this your resolve.
i want to ask you how do we determine when the trend is about to reverse or has reversed, so that this reversal will not suck the profit made in following the trend as determined by the template

Karan

Kindly guide as how we can have both Templates on One Chart and exactly how to Trade with these Templates - where & when to Enter and Exit a Trade, what will be our Target & Stop loss once we enter a Trade.

Thanks & regards

trexy123

Kindly guide as how we can have both Templates on One Chart and exactly how to Trade with these Templates - where & when to Enter and Exit a Trade, what will be our Target & Stop loss once we enter a Trade.

Thanks & regards
me too!!!!!!

one to one coaching