one to one coaching

Momods Capital Management (MAM) Account

momods

Greetings to all,

This is my first post in the forum since October 2013. The admins and older members know me well. I was very active member at this forum more than three years ago. Due to private matters, I was away from the forum and from all forex activities for extended period of time.

After my retirement about one year ago, I returned back to my old hobby (design and build robots for Forex trading). I have built several successful Expert Advisors that I’m currently using in my private accounts. Links below:

All accounts are with regulated brokers and verified by MyFxBook. I don’t have more history to show you, but all EAs were tested and optimized. Trades before January 2017 were from different EA’s and/or experimental and bug fixing trials.

My EA’s are not for sale, nor for signal copy. I’m looking for serious investors to join my Multi Account Management (MAM) program. Currently, one MAM account is up and running at Think Markets Australia. I might open other MAM account(s) with IC Markets or Global Prime if investors with enough capital wish to use those brokers.

Why to use Momods MAM account:

• Highly experienced account manager (more than 10 years of experience in Forex trading).
  • Uses privately developed automated expert advisors (robots) that are continuously updated and modified to improve performance.
  • Nice monthly returns with low draw down.
  • Monthly returns are expected to increase in the future with the addition of new robots (under development).
  • Full Transparency and control of your funds.
  • Balanced performance fees based on invested capital using a High Watermark structure.
  • Account Manager uses his own funds in the same account.
  • Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) regulated broker.
  • Performance is tracked and verified by MyFxBook (an independent industry-leading verification service).
  • Low initial investment amount of $5000

This thread will be used to discuss the performance of my MAM account(s) and answer questions by current and future investors.

Update June 21, 2017:

I ended trading on all accounts and funds were moved to a new single Master MAM Account with IC Markets. Link below:

If you are interested in joining my Master MAM Account at IC Markets, please contact me to send to you my Performance Fees schedule and IB link for account opening.

If you are an existing client with IC Markets, please contact me to provide you with my Performance Fees schedule, LPOA, and procedure to connect your account with my Master Account.

Last edited:

momods

Here is a summary for my three accounts from Jan-Apr 2017.

In April:

• a new Expert Advisor was added to the portfolio of EAs running at each account which gave an additional 2-3% of profit.
  • more improvements and fine tuning of current EAs.

More EAs to be added in the future.

Attachments

falconwest

Here is a summary for my three accounts from Jan-Apr 2017.

In April:

• a new Expert Advisor was added to the portfolio of EAs running at each account which gave an additional 2-3% of profit.
  • more improvements and fine tuning of current EAs.

More EAs to be added in the future.
Way to go buddy, as always you provide good EAs. It reminded me of good old days we were involved a lot with your EAs.

Best wishes,

momods

Way to go buddy, as always you provide good EAs. It reminded me of good old days we were involved a lot with your EAs.

Best wishes,
Thank you falconwest.

I really miss old days and wish I can be like before. Unfortunately, I'm getting old and can't concentrate if I'm doing too many things together.

I have to take care of several managed accounts, besides continuing the development of my EAs.

If I have more time in the future, I will definitely have more involvement in the forum to help others as much as I can.

falconwest

Thank you falconwest.

I really miss old days and wish I can be like before. Unfortunately, I'm getting old and can't concentrate if I'm doing too many things together.

I have to take care of several managed accounts, besides continuing the development of my EAs.

If I have more time in the future, I will definitely have more involvement in the forum to help others as much as I can.
Everyone gets old, no problem :) same here, I miss old days as well...pretty much many of existing guys are not here anymore, also no news from Capella and Freddiforex. Things have changed a lot!!

Keep in touch and wish you the best.

Last edited:

rob59

nice to see you back momod ,i'm formerly nck111,been singled out by a zealous moderator for "arguing" but been there for long time too ,again good to see you here

xv16

Hi Momods,
how to join Your Multi Account Management (MAM) program? Could you show history in details of your accounts?

momods

Your IC markets account hasn't updated since 30 May. Is it still going?
Dear suttos,

Thank you for your comments. I had problem signing in to worldwide-invest and could not answer your remark earlier.

I ended trading in all accounts and funds were move to a new single Master Account at IC Markets.

Link below:

momods

Hi Momods,
how to join Your Multi Account Management (MAM) program? Could you show history in details of your accounts?
Hi xv16,

Account history can't be shown as the trades are my intellectual property.

Please send me a PM for details on joining my MAM.

one to one coaching