(Share) Money Suck trading system

Hello Arla 69, could you please send me your Octa HTF, Octa Vol., and your Octa Trend. I would very much appreciate it . So I can determine whether I can use it in my trading.. Thanks

kizerage213

just keep practicing, you will be able to understand it. it is not difficult/confusing
If it wasn't difficult/confusing though then wouldn't most people be profitable in forex? And avoid side markets, how do you do that because you don't know when a side market is going to be there until it is too late and you never know when a side market will start and when it will end or if it is a false breakout.

Arla69

If it wasn't difficult/confusing though then wouldn't most people be profitable in forex? And avoid side markets, how do you do that because you don't know when a side market is going to be there until it is too late and you never know when a side market will start and when it will end or if it is a false breakout.
The markets will continue to do what it has been doing....so ok lets talk sideways markets,

Here is GB NZD for friday. i have highlighted an area where the markets are sideways ...so i do not know when will it be over. i do not wish to predict either because this game belongs to the banks and not us.

But we can (with a high degree of accuracy) predict when the prices are back in the game look at what i want to see before even considering taking a trade (img 2)

So i am looking for a nice swing (up/down) in my example we see a nice swing to the downside. (so i know i am looking for a sell) then i look for a pullback to the nearest major level / resistance and then wait for my indicators to line up on a m1 or 155 tick chart

and even after all this i am still looking for whether the pair is tradable or not i mean measure the swing in pips....so that i can earn some pips (after spreads and commissions)

In the example i mentioned on gn, the average pip range at that time was 32 pips, meaning i can get at least 17-20 pips after costs

presently, i have the same sell trade setup on gb cad that i am in.

hope this helps

Attachments

Arla69

Hello Arla 69, could you please send me your Octa HTF, Octa Vol., and your Octa Trend. I would very much appreciate it . So I can determine whether I can use it in my trading.. Thanks
Sorry buddy, those are paid indicators and the vendor has stopped selling them

Arla69

A live trade setting up for a buy on EA Major level on weekly and daily

Attachments

Arla69

And for those of you wonderful people who think i am showing off, it is not...I am only replying to post # 37 on this thread.....so if you guys cant add or share knowledge, it would be nice to stay away....

bun423ijk

Sorry buddy, those are paid indicators and the vendor has stopped selling them
JeffreyD29 ----- I found a discount store that is selling that system complete with Dashboard and EA for 25 euros or about $30 dollars here ----

You must be registered for see images attach

jpenjerry

that is a different trading system

shall share it (in a new thread) but it needs to be cracked by someone here.

i am unwilling to provide my clickbank details here

in the meanwhile, here are the trade logs for today
hi arla

your system, did you create another thread where you can explain your strategy using this forex wealth

thamibn

Please go thru all the posts buddy....i have explained it in detail especially after post #37

@thamibn BTW, I SHARED A SYSTEM AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO USE IT OR NOT....YOU ARE A NOBODY TO ASK ME TO DELETE MY OWN POST
Mxn man even your replies they dont even point us on straight direction, you just want us to figure everything ourself which i dont have a problem but if you found something working why cant you you share in a proper way like write a post where you explain which indicator your using, and how your using it which timeframe and pairs simple.

on some post people ask you ustill using the same system you posted you said no, its another one which one are you using exactly dont hide the source you finish the money alone.

thamibn

I don't understand what Arla69 wants to achieve with his posts. He doesn't want to teach us. He doesn't want to show the trading scheme either. Apparently he's just showing off. I don't know what. I'm not interested in his posts anymore
Me too, he is just confusing, left and right, now is this system now is another now is S&R now this...now that, hhai suka mani