Aurix Exchange

Monorail 28bullbear

mode32

Hi all, Does any one have this system, please share More indo: 28bullbear.wordpress.com

Attachments

• monorail.jpg
    monorail.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1

SEFC

hahaha... i'm sorry you wrong.. but i don't want debate at here.. and thank you for your oppinion..

This system use Price action for paint from market situation and not pure mathematical calculation. If math calculation i agree if that is repaint.. but this indicator is not..

you can see a video (camtasia in youtube) later . how to work this system.. repaint or not.. ;)

and.. all your can look how can system make big profit for you..

otherside i 'am apologize because i can't share this system. With exception your a indonesia people, and you member of IFC (Indonesia Forex Community). Thank you

denlivin

nn be fooled by a picture with the market still most of these trading systems are all phony .......... repaint are all open market .........;);)

Sorry mr.gianni42 may i ask you what your reason for your opinion...this system is phony, repaint are all open market??? I'm sorry (again) i really really know about Monorail trading system & i have tried this system, even i have a proof this system is 1000% not repainting
My suggest is....if you just look a trading system or indicators by a picture but you don't have for it or you never try that system by your self, please don't make an extreme opinion.
Thx n regard

bjcool

Sorry mr.gianni42 may i ask you what your reason for your opinion...this system is phony, repaint are all open market??? I'm sorry (again) i really really know about Monorail trading system & i have tried this system, even i have a proof this system is 1000% not repainting
My suggest is....if you just look a trading system or indicators by a picture but you don't have for it or you never try that system by your self, please don't make an extreme opinion.
Thx n regard

Hii..

Can you just share it .. it would benefit many here in this forum , while you can claim that this system is good..

Regards,
Bj

mode32

hahaha... i'm sorry you wrong.. but i don't want debate at here.. and thank you for your oppinion..

This system use Price action for paint from market situation and not pure mathematical calculation. If math calculation i agree if that is repaint.. but this indicator is not..

you can see a video (camtasia in youtube) later . how to work this system.. repaint or not.. ;)

and.. all your can look how can system make big profit for you..

otherside i 'am apologize because i can't share this system. With exception your a indonesia people, and you member of IFC (Indonesia Forex Community). Thank you
Dear SEFC you write *and you member of IFC (Indonesia Forex Community).* Specify as to become participant IFC????. Really this strategy only for citizens of Indonesia?

scwon

SEFC is a great upstanding trader and system producer. He used to share all his systems but started receiving so much crap that he quit sharing. I too would love to have access to this system but that is his choice, even if we don't understand his reasoning.

Aurix Exchange