Mostafa Belkhayate

gontranfx

Hello ! all happy with this forum I'm new and I have done much, thank you very much everybody! I have seen this system if anyone has it?

forexnewx

here is the Belkhayate's indy including one more indy from him called Timing...

Attachments

• Gravity Center.ex4
    9 KB · Views: 9
  • Timing.ex4
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
  • belkhayatessystem.JPG
    belkhayatessystem.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 14

forexnewx

Looks like something is wrong with the indy's.....I found them from another forum...so dont know if we can get em to work

H

hermes

Don't waste your precious time with the Belk it doesn't work for normal people. You must be a paranormal for Belk work for you. You can repaint with it the whole house! The only one who had some success with it was Ottmar but lately even he gets silent.
Hermes

ismael360

Don't waste your precious time with the Belk it doesn't work for normal people. You must be a paranormal for Belk work for you. You can repaint with it the whole house! The only one who had some success with it was Ottmar but lately even he gets silent.
Hermes

That was then. Maybe it's possible to apply other reversal ideas to this idea.

smokey22

Coudl anybody post some actual screenshots with this trading system,thanks?

Here you go...

You place a reverse trade when it hits the red or green lines.
I trade it between the gray lines ... works for me.

Smokey22

Attachments

• pic 32.jpg
    pic 32.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • pic 33.jpg
    pic 33.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7

vladv

What timeframe and currency pair works better with this system?Can you share your indis & template,smokey22?

sasha100

I know author suggests TF 4H and higher for this system. Timing indicator is not good - gives signal too early, repaint itself. System does not takes into considaration current trend direction. In my opinion this system could be profitable but should be improved but looks like author does not want to cooperate and insists on original version. Refund.

fugrandmaster

hi everybody,

Belkhayate also an indicator that seems very effective and I think few people know, it's the goldbands.
It's like the bollinger bands but with increased precision.

Mr Belkhayate made ​​a video to explain how to read and it is very simple, easy to see that the Bollinger Bands.
But the problem is that it is in French.
There must be an explanation in English on the web, if I find it, I will give the link.

see late.

Aurix Exchange