Motive wave ultimate edition ver 3.4.2

anurag73

Hi friends i m uploading motive wave ultimate edition. i m uploading after long time.I need median renko for mt4. If anybody has it plz share i dont want free versions if somebody uploads some paid version it would be of great help.

Hi friends i m uploading motive wave ultimate edition. i m uploading after long time.I need median renko for mt4. If anybody has it plz share i dont want free versions if somebody uploads some paid version it would be of great help.

hi anurag73,
as per your request and also thanks a lot for your sharing...
regards

Attachments

anurag73

hi jimmy thanks for sharing the indi but problem is that i think these are for older mt4 version when ever i use the indi it a window pops up and says that "incorrect dll version" have used it on your mt4?

hi jimmy have u tried this indi on your mt4?
hi anurag73, sorry that i don't use it and i only test it out after i had took out the "time restriction", it consume a lot of my PC's memories..
usually, this type of stuff need a lot of historical data before it can run smoothly on mt4.
hope this help.
regards

Magician09

Many thanks anurag73. This is a very good package. I see Motive wave 4 is out now. Will your software also educate the latest version?

adelzadeh

MotiveWave 4.2.24 Ultimate Edition

MotiveWave 4.2.24 Ultimate Edition

MotiveWave is a professional suite of tools that makes trading and market analysis simple. By integrating with your existing broker, MotiveWave lets you have the best of both worlds. You can choose the broker that best meets your needs in terms of reliability, trade execution and commission rates while using best of breed trading and analysis tools.

MotiveWave Trading Platform Features

Most Advanced Elliott Wave and Gartley Tools Available
Advanced Charts, Commentary and Trading Tools for the Discretionary Trader
Trade Stocks, Futures, CFDs, Forex and more - Whatever the Broker Supports
Trade from the DOM, Quotesheets, Buy/Sell Boxes, the Trade Panel or directly from the chart with one click
Supports Multiple Brokers and Data Service Providers
Easy to add, edit or cancel orders on the chart
Java SDK for custom studies, indicators, and strategy creation
Advanced Strategy Backtesting
Strategy Optimization (exhaustive and genetic)
Walk Forward Testing
Backtesting Reporting
Different Editions to choose from and Add-On Modules let you create the trading platform you need
Advanced Fibonacci and Gann Strategies
Built For Multiple Monitors
Highly Customizable Chart and Trading Preferences and Much More … Try It Now!

The MotiveWave Ultimate Edition is a comprehensive advanced charting and trading platform. It has ALL of our features and functionality so there are NO Modules to add on. It has:

Everything in the Professional Edition, plus
Strategy Backtesting
Strategy Optimization (exhaustive and genetic)
Walk Forward Testing
Backtesting Reporting
Study Scanner (for scanning across multiple symbols/instruments for a specific study/studies and set of conditions)
Gann Components
Elliott Wave Tools (Manual and Automatic wave plotting and decomposing of waves, Auto Analyze, Elliott Wave Scanner, all Elliott Wave Rules and Guidelines supported and enforced)
Automatic Wave Labeling (wave patterns and labels added for you)
Elliott Wave Study
Auto Analyzer (for Elliott Wave)
Elliott Wave Scanner
Gartley Tools (Manual, Auto Gartley)
Gartley Scanner

Join CNBC contributor Todd Gordon of TradingAnalysis.com for tips on using MotiveWave and a live mid-week market update to cover the important developments that have transpired thus far in the week.
The following brokers and data services are supported in this version of MotiveWave™:
*Interactive Brokers
*TD Ameritrade
*IQFeed
*BarChart
*eSignal
*StockWatch
*FXCM
*Google/Yahoo
*FOREX.com
*Rithmic
*CQG
*Ditto Trade
*TradeStation
*OANDA
*MB Trading
*Meintrade
*Deep Discount Trading
*Optimus Trading Group
*ATC Brokers
*Stage 5 Trading Corp
*Open eCry (OEC)
*Trade Pro Futures
*Tradier Brokerage
*EMini Futures Broker
*AMP Global Clearing
*MetaStock Xenith
*Money.Net

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
I am using windows 7 ultimate edition, when I click on .exe file of motive wave, it says java error, I have also installed the required java version, but I am still facing the java problem, any solution?, reply soon please.

nurfirdaus

vitalfx;n2333468 said:
I am using windows 7 ultimate edition, when I click on .exe file of motive wave, it says java error, I have also installed the required java version, but I am still facing the java problem, any solution?, reply soon please.
Try this one java version, my motivewave working great...

for 32bit
for 64bit

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
dear "nurfirdaus", you solved my problem, now it is working, but which broker do you use for data feed? please reply soon.