one to one coaching

mqlplus.com Scam Alert

freddieforex

Banned Users
Let me tell you a story of one forex system seller that has absolutely no ounce of honesty in his body.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, I was asked by a friend to check out an Ebay auction that described an EA that had the following title

5 Pips/Day EA MT4 Forex Options Trading Software dvd robot ea scalping system

Looked intreging enough, so I kept reading and ran across this section of the Ebay auction:

You must be registered for see images attach

Still wondering where the catch was, I then saw this section of the advertisement:

I don't recall an Ebay auction that sounded as convincing, so I dug deeper into the auction wording:

An apparent 10 year trade that verified that the seller has proof that there has only been one day (out of 10 years) that this EA didn't make the pips. Ok... so we have a trading system EA that has been trading for 10 years and making 5 pips daily (with exception of one day) and can produce 20% daily returns...come on now...what gives. Where is the guarantee that will sweeten up the deal...well, here it is:

Wow...a 99.99% winning ratio:

What the heck, a friend wanted me to check it out to see if it was real or a scam so I looked at the feedback of mqlplus.com. Seems like he is boasting a 100% positive feedback when in reality he seems to be fibbing with one negative complaint already on file. mqlplus has been an Ebay customer since 2008 so there is some history.

I went ahead and purchased the EA on Friday, October 4th, 2013 (ebay auction #281077087578 for verification). I immediately payed via Paypal. It was a few hours later that I received an email from mqlplus.com confirming my order and payment. They gave me a link for the trading system... I downloaded the system and noticed that the set file looked strange and wasn't set for the 5 pips that they were boasting. I slapped it on a new mt4 and tested the system on Monday and Tuesday receiving my 5 pips each day but not the 20% daily returns. On Wednesday, the system crashed and burned. I sent Mark at mqlplus an email stating my concern and he replied with the following:

Hello,

the 20/80 setting is the one we prefer to trade these months. This is the reason why we have included it as the recommended one.
The account on MyFxBook is traded with very similar settings, but please note that big differences comes between different brokers too.
We strongly advise to try demo for a while, and find the best settings for you. Achive a no-loss statement is possible, but that means also increase the risk over the long term.
For instance: if you set the expert advisor to keep profits after 5 pips, and stop loss 200pips, you have a very high probability (let’s say 99%) to profit and never get a loss. This is because, the most likely, the market will moves 5 pips in your favour, before moves 200 pips against you.
The risk is that, if you take a loss, you loose 200pips, against 5 possible profit. That’s a bad risk/reward ratio.
A reasonable setting is 20/80, and you can increase to 5/80 for better winning percentage. In this case, we suggest to disable the ea during news releases and night hours.
Hope it helps.
Best regards,
Mark

It appears that Mark decided not to share the proper set file and replaced it with his own, but failed to stipulate that this changes the 5 pips a day system. I then sent Mark an email stipulating that I wanted the set files that were part of the 99.99% winning ratio of the 5 pips a day at 20% daily returns. His return reply was:

Hello,

friend, you’re basically asking for the “holy grail” 
This is a very good EA, but 20% daily with no loss risk, it’s hard to achieve.
Can you suggest us some other methods to achieve such high returns without risk?...

(Duh Dummy...that is what was advertised, guaranteed and was what I purchased).

After not receiving a reply back, I realized that he decided to hide since he was caught scamming me. I checked for previous purchases of this same system by other Ebay members and found that no one has purchased the same system. Apparently I was this scammers first prey. I sent Mark an email stating I wanted a refund. Still not receiving anything in return, I elected to give ole' Mark a rightful negative feedback on Ebay.

Seems like that negative feedback ruffled the birds feathers since I then received this reply from him by email:

We answer all email within 24h. (Not sure if he can tell time, it was a lot longer than 24 hours)
I’ve seen your negative feedback and we are very disappointed about that. (Not sure if anyone has ever LIKED their negative feedback, maybe that is the reason why they title it "negative feedback")
We have never failed to support you and always answered all your emails. (Let's try again..you failed to give me the correct set file..duh)
We also have a return policy that you can follow to have a refund…..(and it stipulates that if I'm not satisfied, I will get a refund. What part of my being not satisfied went over your head?)
Simply I can’t understand your comment. (online dictionaries are easy to use and comes in many languages)
We ask you to remove it and we will send full refund. (We have a problem here Houston).
We remain waiting for you before to report you to ebay.(WOW Cowboy, you are going to report me to Ebay for asking for a refund because you scammed me with a product that was guaranteed and you admitted in your emails that the trading system can't produce what it stated. I guess Ebay is going to punish me for requesting that refund...hum)

I then received this email response from Mark at mqlplus.com:
Hello,

we wil revise feedback if you remove the negative feedback.
We will also send refund when feedback is removed.
You need to contact ebay support to revise the feedback.
If you don’t remove the feedback, we will report your account to ebay.
We remain waitnig for you.

A request was made to Ebay Fraud Department which included all correspondences and admission from the seller that he was selling a trading system that was not as described and how he was making threats.

I sent Mark at mqlplus.com a message that my background may be a surprise to him and that I have contacted Ebay and requested an immediate investigation into his fraudulent listing and that he stipulated that he gave me a negative feedback in retaliation and that he is holding my negative feedback and refund hostage until I reverse my feedback submitted to him.

Ebay contacted me within a few hours and apologized for the fraudulent listing and behavior of the seller. They also stated that I have received a refund and that they are going to investigate the actions of the seller which can include a suspension or being banned from Ebay.

Apparently Ebay notified Mark at mqlplus.com about their investigation and immediate refund since he send me an email stating that I was acting like a 12 year old. Hum.... a con artist scamming seller that has no scruples nor intelligence and is an obvious product of outcome based education is calling me a 12 year old. He then received an email from me stating that he will not be able to contact me since he is being blocked and I added a few choice words that were longer than 6 letters in length that will make anyone blush with embarrassment.

So, to summarize my posting, beware of mqlplus.com, they are obviously a bunch of thieving scavengers that should not be in business.

If anyone want the system to test and play with, feel free to contact me.

Let me tell you a story of one forex system seller that has absolutely no ounce of honesty in his body.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, I was asked by a friend to check out an Ebay auction that described an EA that had the following title

5 Pips/Day EA MT4 Forex Options Trading Software dvd robot ea scalping system

Looked intreging enough, so I kept reading and ran across this section of the Ebay auction:

Still wondering where the catch was, I then saw this section of the advertisement:

I don't recall an Ebay auction that sounded as convincing, so I dug deeper into the auction wording:

An apparent 10 year trade that verified that the seller has proof that there has only been one day (out of 10 years) that this EA didn't make the pips. Ok... so we have a trading system EA that has been trading for 10 years and making 5 pips daily (with exception of one day) and can produce 20% daily returns...come on now...what gives. Where is the guarantee that will sweeten up the deal...well, here it is:

Wow...a 99.99% winning ratio:

What the heck, a friend wanted me to check it out to see if it was real or a scam so I looked at the feedback of mqlplus.com. Seems like he is boasting a 100% positive feedback when in reality he seems to be fibbing with one negative complaint already on file. mqlplus has been an Ebay customer since 2008 so there is some history.

I went ahead and purchased the EA on Friday, October 4th, 2013 (ebay auction #281077087578 for verification). I immediately payed via Paypal. It was a few hours later that I received an email from mqlplus.com confirming my order and payment. They gave me a link for the trading system... I downloaded the system and noticed that the set file looked strange and wasn't set for the 5 pips that they were boasting. I slapped it on a new mt4 and tested the system on Monday and Tuesday receiving my 5 pips each day but not the 20% daily returns. On Wednesday, the system crashed and burned. I sent Mark at mqlplus an email stating my concern and he replied with the following:

Hello,

the 20/80 setting is the one we prefer to trade these months. This is the reason why we have included it as the recommended one.
The account on MyFxBook is traded with very similar settings, but please note that big differences comes between different brokers too.
We strongly advise to try demo for a while, and find the best settings for you. Achive a no-loss statement is possible, but that means also increase the risk over the long term.
For instance: if you set the expert advisor to keep profits after 5 pips, and stop loss 200pips, you have a very high probability (let’s say 99%) to profit and never get a loss. This is because, the most likely, the market will moves 5 pips in your favour, before moves 200 pips against you.
The risk is that, if you take a loss, you loose 200pips, against 5 possible profit. That’s a bad risk/reward ratio.
A reasonable setting is 20/80, and you can increase to 5/80 for better winning percentage. In this case, we suggest to disable the ea during news releases and night hours.
Hope it helps.
Best regards,
Mark

It appears that Mark decided not to share the proper set file and replaced it with his own, but failed to stipulate that this changes the 5 pips a day system. I then sent Mark an email stipulating that I wanted the set files that were part of the 99.99% winning ratio of the 5 pips a day at 20% daily returns. His return reply was:

Hello,

friend, you’re basically asking for the “holy grail” 
This is a very good EA, but 20% daily with no loss risk, it’s hard to achieve.
Can you suggest us some other methods to achieve such high returns without risk?...

(Duh Dummy...that is what was advertised, guaranteed and was what I purchased).

After not receiving a reply back, I realized that he decided to hide since he was caught scamming me. I checked for previous purchases of this same system by other Ebay members and found that no one has purchased the same system. Apparently I was this scammers first prey. I sent Mark an email stating I wanted a refund. Still not receiving anything in return, I elected to give ole' Mark a rightful negative feedback on Ebay.

Seems like that negative feedback ruffled the birds feathers since I then received this reply from him by email:

We answer all email within 24h. (Not sure if he can tell time, it was a lot longer than 24 hours)
I’ve seen your negative feedback and we are very disappointed about that. (Not sure if anyone has ever LIKED their negative feedback, maybe that is the reason why they title it "negative feedback")
We have never failed to support you and always answered all your emails. (Let's try again..you failed to give me the correct set file..duh)
We also have a return policy that you can follow to have a refund…..(and it stipulates that if I'm not satisfied, I will get a refund. What part of my being not satisfied went over your head?)
Simply I can’t understand your comment. (online dictionaries are easy to use and comes in many languages)
We ask you to remove it and we will send full refund. (We have a problem here Houston).
We remain waiting for you before to report you to ebay.(WOW Cowboy, you are going to report me to Ebay for asking for a refund because you scammed me with a product that was guaranteed and you admitted in your emails that the trading system can't produce what it stated. I guess Ebay is going to punish me for requesting that refund...hum)

I then received this email response from Mark at mqlplus.com:
Hello,

we wil revise feedback if you remove the negative feedback.
We will also send refund when feedback is removed.
You need to contact ebay support to revise the feedback.
If you don’t remove the feedback, we will report your account to ebay.
We remain waitnig for you.

A request was made to Ebay Fraud Department which included all correspondences and admission from the seller that he was selling a trading system that was not as described and how he was making threats.

I sent Mark at mqlplus.com a message that my background may be a surprise to him and that I have contacted Ebay and requested an immediate investigation into his fraudulent listing and that he stipulated that he gave me a negative feedback in retaliation and that he is holding my negative feedback and refund hostage until I reverse my feedback submitted to him.

Ebay contacted me within a few hours and apologized for the fraudulent listing and behavior of the seller. They also stated that I have received a refund and that they are going to investigate the actions of the seller which can include a suspension or being banned from Ebay.

Apparently Ebay notified Mark at mqlplus.com about their investigation and immediate refund since he send me an email stating that I was acting like a 12 year old. Hum.... a con artist scamming seller that has no scruples nor intelligence and is an obvious product of outcome based education is calling me a 12 year old. He then received an email from me stating that he will not be able to contact me since he is being blocked and I added a few choice words that were longer than 6 letters in length that will make anyone blush with embarrassment.

So, to summarize my posting, beware of mqlplus.com, they are obviously a bunch of thieving scavengers that should not be in business.

If anyone want the system to test and play with, feel free to contact me.
This website doesn't exist right now.

one to one coaching