(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

heshuhan

Hi all,

I was thinking of building and EA that uses no indicators and purely price action /time stops.

I funded $100 into a live account and this is my hypothesis:

1. Between 1 hr to another hour bar close, follow the predominant trend on dips. Eg. If general slope is up, and price dips with slow down in momentum indicated by classical candlestick patterns, go long, using M1 charts
2.Just as the hourly bar is about to close (10 minutes before close of hourly bar), trade the opposite direction once.
3. Resume the trend following as the bar enters in to the 10th minute.
4. If price is consolidating or volatility does not exceed a 5 pip swing range, don't bother trading. Just watch and wait for breakouts.
5. I use a autostop EA to place average 5 pip sl and 5 pip tp.
6. Don't risk until you have a DD exceeding 20% of your account. Ideally keep it within single digit (the statement I attach has a DD of around 8.79%)
7. Wash, rinse, repeat

I did not manage to code the EA successfully yet as I am trying to make custom buffers to read the differentiation of time axis versus price axis. ie .d(y)/d(x)

Attached is my live test result, deposit $100, roughly 2 days of trading, and $500 withdrawn.

Disclaimer: This method is a stupid method. used by stupid traders like me who have nothing better to do than to experiment with stupid ideas. Feel free to try. Enjoy!

mario777

Hi all,

I was thinking of building and EA that uses no indicators and purely price action /time stops.

1. Between 1 hr to another hour bar close, follow the predominant trend on dips. Eg. If general slope is up, and price dips with slow down in momentum indicated by classical candlestick patterns, go long, using M1 charts
2.Just as the hourly bar is about to close (10 minutes before close of hourly bar), trade the opposite direction once.
4. If price is consolidating or volatility does not exceed a 5 pip swing range, don't bother trading. Just watch and wait for breakouts.
6. Don't risk until you have a DD exceeding 20% of your account. Ideally keep it within single digit (the statement I attach has a DD of around 8.79%)
7. Wash, rinse, repeat

I did not manage to code the EA successfully yet as I am trying to make custom buffers to read the differentiation of time axis versus price axis. ie .d(y)/d(x)

Attached is my live test result, deposit $100, roughly 2 days of trading, and $500 withdrawn.

Disclaimer: This method is a stupid method. used by stupid traders like me who have nothing better to do than to experiment with stupid ideas. Feel free to try. Enjoy!
it would be good if you attach a chart example of your entry and exits. Thanks!

heshuhan

Hi,

I'm not going to cherry pick charts using what has happened, rather, I will be honest and only demonstrate live charts based on trades that I have done.

Let's start with the first picture.

1. Potential morning star candlestick near end of hour, volatility is more than 5 pips range, I entered 1 position to test
2. Market stabilizes with bullish englufing, I calculated by VWAP and entered a bunch to balance the weight (but not martingale as my stop loss is very close)
3. Note the time, almost time to exit! (as i indicated around 10+ minutes after new bar time to revert back to trend following)

You must be registered for see images attach

heshuhan

Hi,

This is what you do between the hourly bars.

1. Volatility for this period >5 pips. Identify potential reversal candlesticks. In this case, I entered 2 as I saw doji and entered more as it confirms a potential evening star.
2. Note the time. Around 10 minutes before hour bar finish. Not yet hit tp, but will close to be safe, as the method is before start of next hour (10 minutes prior), can consider doing opposite of previous hourly bar close direction.

heshuhan

Hi,

Today traded around 3 hrs on and off, as I was answering emails. Not really too focused on trading today. Using constant 0.1 lots to continue test hypothesis. I know its poor performance but this is just a small account for hypothesis and I already stated that I'm brainless and this method is for stupid people.

Will withdraw all and start again in later days. Note the last trade was CT because the 10 minutes before bar close method. Close all early as I'm about to sleep soon.

Here's the results. Note: Use any broker you want, no need to be same broker.

victorezeaku

Hi all,

7. Wash, rinse, repeat

Hidden treasure
Thanks a lot for your kindness and willingness to teach us

waylon

Hi,

I'm not going to cherry pick charts using what has happened, rather, I will be honest and only demonstrate live charts based on trades that I have done.

Let's start with the first picture.

1. Potential morning star candlestick near end of hour, volatility is more than 5 pips range, I entered 1 position to test
2. Market stabilizes with bullish englufing, I calculated by VWAP and entered a bunch to balance the weight (but not martingale as my stop loss is very close)
3. Note the time, almost time to exit! (as i indicated around 10+ minutes after new bar time to revert back to trend following)

Sorry the file was too big to attach to this forum, use this link to view:

Congratulations - really excellent results, you mention use of VWAP for potential confirmation is that a cross of the VWAP or general trend direction confirmation? Have you tested VWAP bands as they can work well? I know you want to keep it simple but you may increase your yield on more volatile pairs.

heshuhan

Congratulations - really excellent results, you mention use of VWAP for potential confirmation is that a cross of the VWAP or general trend direction confirmation? Have you tested VWAP bands as they can work well? I know you want to keep it simple but you may increase your yield on more volatile pairs.
Hi,

I'm not sure if these brainless rules will apply to other pairs. I haven't made enough scientific observation of enough data samples to come to a conclusion for a hypothesis for other pairs yet.

rickyseo

Hi,

I'm not sure if these brainless rules will apply to other pairs. I haven't made enough scientific observation of enough data samples to come to a conclusion for a hypothesis for other pairs yet.
It looks good but is very hidden, where is the video?
we would be very grateful for the help

victorezeaku

Hi,

Part 2. Short video. Around 15 minutes trade. Slow Asian session, but profit around 17% (calculated from grown capital continued from part 1 end).

Link:
You must be registered for see medias

Regards,
Mr. He
Thanks a million for this priceless video. I can wait to get capital and start real trading. my greatest challenge is patients. I have come to realize that this is a waiting business and risk management business. One need to wait for a change in trend in the one hour bar before he enters. Also the use of trend lines make thing clearer

victorezeaku

What is happening in the forex market? The volatility is now very very low. But one thing that amazes me is how Heshuhan still makes pips day by day.

heshuhan

Hi,

Part 3. This should be an interesting one, as it shows how I handle losses and return to profitability. Current account standing at $1840 from video 1 at $1001, total time spent 45 mins + 15 mins + 45 minutes in 3 session, 84% profit is reasonable (but not excellent at all I know).

Link:
You must be registered for see medias

Regards,
Mr. He

rickyseo

Hi,

Done for today, total 5 sessions, roughly a few hours in total. Done some withdrawal, leave around $600 in account for next week. Small pocket money I understand (compared to business), but can use for some food.
AMAZING WORK Mr

I will train your strategy and I will also succeed

Thanks for it :) have a great day

victorezeaku

Hi,

Done for today, total 5 sessions, roughly a few hours in total. Done some withdrawal, leave around $600 in account for next week. Small pocket money I understand (compared to business), but can use for some food.
This is not small money for us here in Africa.

victorezeaku

Pray God will help me to focus on this system and trade only EU next week. We see how it goes.

Thanks for your financial and mental support/training. Unbelievable such a kind person still exist even when I repeatedly burn the money you gave me for trading.
May God continue to guide and protect you. I pray that many will also have opportunity to find this thread and learn from you.