(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Here is a companion thread to this one. These books were not recommended by Mr. He, but may be of use to some who learn best visually.

Please consider supporting the book authors if you find they bring you financial success.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

Cocco77

Hi everyone, for a few days I have been receiving messages in private people asking me to help with Mr He's strategy ... but the problem that I am not able to teach what I am doing is just practice .I do not have the ability to do it. I recommend to those who are really interested in teaching to contact Mr. He ...
All I know about this strategy I put it in tutorial with screenshot on page 9 ... take a look there. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to all private messages.

forexweatherman

Hi All,

A few of us started mentoring with Mr. He this morning (EST Time). We learned about economic theory and fundamental analysis.

Mr. He shared his technical analysis for the EUR/USD over the coming few days.

I am sharing it below. Please note this is dated material issued Monday, November 9, 2020, and is good for the next few days or longer.

Buy on highs, control losses with a Stop Loss, and be moderate with leverage use.

Here is a summary of Mr. He's analysis:

EUR/USD will be resuming bearish mode again.
Two news events contribute to this outlook.

1. The Eurozone is doing high tariffs on US goods, i.e., trade wars; they will not benefit from this move.
2. The USA came up with a vaccine that is said to be 90% effective in most cases, i.e., resumption of USA economic growth, plus Biden will probably reverse Trump's isolationist policies, ie. Resume international free trade.
Both of these events will cause EU, GU, XAU, NU, AU to fall. The charts can't tell this yet.

Thanks, Mr. He!

All the best,

ForexWeatherMan

forexweatherman

Short time practicing today.... don't give up guys this strategy is the best you can find around....:love:
You must be registered for see images attach
Hi Cocco77,

If you are able, I am sure many folks would love to see a video of how you are putting Mr. He's strategy to use (even if only in practice account).

I understand if you are not able. I can help with the screen recording software if you do not already have one you use.

I don't believe your sharing would take away from Mr. He's thread. You can even indicate this is just in a demo account and you are unable to answer further questions as you are still learning.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

mrait231

Hi All,

A few of us started mentoring with Mr. He this morning (EST Time). We learned about economic theory and fundamental analysis.

I am sharing it below. Please note this is dated material issued Monday, November 9, 2020, and is good for the next few days or longer.

Buy on highs, control losses with a Stop Loss, and be moderate with leverage use.

1. The Eurozone is doing high tariffs on US goods, i.e., trade wars; they will not benefit from this move.
2. The USA came up with a vaccine that is said to be 90% effective in most cases, i.e., resumption of USA economic growth, plus Biden will probably reverse Trump's isolationist policies, ie. Resume international free trade.
Both of these events will cause EU, GU, XAU, NU, AU to fall. The charts can't tell this yet.

Thanks, Mr. He!

All the best,

ForexWeatherMan
Sorry, sir ForexWeather is like you are one of the Inner circle here, Please you guys have started training with Mr He. Please may you tell me how much Mr He is charging for his programme I have not seen anywhere that has been stated? Thanks

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Thanks, Mr. He!

All the best,

ForexWeatherMan
Hi All,

Thanks, Mr. He!

All the best,

ForexWeatherMan
Hi All,

Timing is everything. I blew my demo account by going in too early. Mr. He sold the EURUSD around 12:19 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on November 10, 2020.

This is a mobile view of one of his real MT4 accounts.

Please note that Mr. He. does not believe in bragging. His MT4 trades are something he enjoys but are not the core of his income. Most of the MT4 incomes goes to helping others, as does income from his various other businesses.

Mr. He rarely spends more than USD 100 daily on himself!

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Timing is everything. I blew my demo account by going in too early. Mr. He sold the EURUSD around 12:19 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on November 10, 2020.

This is a mobile view of one of his real MT4 accounts.

Please note that Mr. He. does not believe in bragging. His MT4 trades are something he enjoys but are not the core of his income. Most of the MT4 incomes goes to helping others, as does income from his various other businesses.

Mr. He rarely spends more than USD 100 daily on himself!

All the best,

ForexWeatherman
Hi All,

Please note that in post #269, I incorrectly stated that Mr. He used "technical analysis" to determine the EUR/USD trend.

I meant to write Mr. He used fundamental analysis, which is a whole different type of analysis. I apologize for any confusion.

Today was lesson 2 of mentoring with Mr. He and we learned about "Handling News Driven Events."

No Photoshop manipulation here, Mr. He's profit from his fundamental analysis is USD $224,390.000 so far with additional sell orders open with smaller lots.

All those with doubts, before you post negative posts based on feelings only, please speak to me first, tony@cirigliano.com, PM, or Skype (also tony@cirigliano.com).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

ahn

Hello Mr He,

I`ve been trying to learn your method, but not very successfully. I reckon my entries / exits are still as bad as when I started (sent the first chart for your consideration - thank you for the feedback btw.) - I can`t see myself improving one bit.. Is there any chance I could join the group lesson next time you`re holding one?

Thank you.
Benjy.
PS: I always make 50-70% in a couple of days only to blow up a day after - it makes me believe I might have psychological issues, :-D. No chart to proof my failure this time.

johnnyblazing

Hi All,

Please note that in post #269, I incorrectly stated that Mr. He used "technical analysis" to determine the EUR/USD trend.

I meant to write Mr. He used fundamental analysis, which is a whole different type of analysis. I apologize for any confusion.

Today was lesson 2 of mentoring with Mr. He and we learned about "Handling News Driven Events."

No Photoshop manipulation here, Mr. He's profit from his fundamental analysis is USD $224,390.000 so far with additional sell orders open with smaller lots.

All those with doubts, before you post negative posts based on feelings only, please speak to me first, tony@cirigliano.com, PM, or Skype (also tony@cirigliano.com).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman
Good morning and thanks for this valuable information, I have one question, when Mr. He made these trades, they were on the M1 right? By the way Mr. He awesome work as usual. Thank you again for all that you do.

Swnlobo

Fundamental Analysis? What happened to:

1. Between 1 hr to another hour bar close, follow the predominant trend on dips. Eg. If general slope is up, and price dips with slow down in momentum indicated by classical candlestick patterns, go long, using M1 charts
2.Just as the hourly bar is about to close (10 minutes before close of hourly bar), trade the opposite direction once.
3. Resume the trend following as the bar enters in to the 10th minute.
4. If price is consolidating or volatility does not exceed a 5 pip swing range, don't bother trading. Just watch and wait for breakouts.
5. I use a autostop EA to place average 5 pip sl and 5 pip tp.
6. Don't risk until you have a DD exceeding 20% of your account. Ideally keep it within single digit (the statement I attach has a DD of around 8.79%)
7. Wash, rinse, repeat

And now there are new variables into the "Brainless" mix. Perhaps we will never get it because a new variable emerges that explains it and, of course, we want always to be spoon fed.

forexweatherman

Good morning and thanks for this valuable information, I have one question, when Mr. He made these trades, they were on the M1 right? By the way Mr. He awesome work as usual. Thank you again for all that you do.
Hi, johnnyblazing,

Mr. He had let us know via Skype that he was going long (so I did not see what chart he was looking at). He does seem to favor the M1 to time his trades, and I would venture to say that is what he was using in this case as well.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hi, johnnyblazing,

Mr. He had let us know via Skype that he was going long (so I did not see what chart he was looking at). He does seem to favor the M1 to time his trades, and I would venture to say that is what he was using in this case as well.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman
Correction - Mr. He had let us know via Skype that he was going short on the EUR/USD.

waylon

Possible illustration of Mr He`s strategy utilizing VWAP bands as range for price action - green line shows 50 minute time.

johnnyblazing

Mr. He, I was analyzing the EURUSD and I was seeing a medium downtrend to roughly around 11-13-20, then I see it coming back into a period of consolidation. In my analysis this downtrend was confirmed across H1, H4, D1, and weekly. Am I on the right track.

imported_john_d

Just gone through this thread, and I really feel how incredible mr he trades, but guys the forex, stock, index metal has a real science, luckly I am able to learn, it belongs to the nature it a true art, if u know the realy holy grail that exists from some decades back and it still works, it's the best.. thanks,.
And m still amazed to see the performance..

cky

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
The past will predict the future..... Blank M1 chart, vertical line at the 20 till candle - vertical line at the 10 till candle, Horizontal line placed at 10 till candle, Trendline drawn from 10 till to the next 20 till candle.

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.

forexweatherman

Hi All,

I know a couple of bright minds wanted more trade details to try and decipher what Mr. He looks for in a trade. Hopefully, the following graphic will give you more information to test your strategies against.

Thanks, Mr. He, for sharing.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

axl

i hope this helps ..price is dropping, you get a climb it fails price and falls...then price climbs to break the last climb and you take a long/ BUY position

i hope this helps ..price is climbing, you get a drop in price but then it keeps climbing...then price climbs to break the last drop and you take a short/SELL position

axl

As above (picutre 1) in the BUY setup price keeps climibng be aware that it DOES fail if this happens CLOSE trade

As above (picutre 2) in the SELL setup price keeps dropping be aware that it DOES fail if this happens CLOSE trade