(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

axl

Hi All,

I know a couple of bright minds wanted more trade details to try and decipher what Mr. He looks for in a trade. Hopefully, the following graphic will give you more information to test your strategies against.

Thanks, Mr. He, for sharing.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

You must be registered for see images attach
Was this trade for the 1 min TF breaking Support

It seemed to follow the down trend on the 1hr TF ..amazing trading!!!!

johnnyblazing

Was this trade for the 1 min TF breaking Support

It seemed to follow the down trend on the 1hr TF ..amazing trading!!!!

Thank you AXl for sharing your charts, I was wondering if you could share the name of the indicator you have at the lower right corner that shows the timer. Thank you in advance.

forexweatherman

Sorry, sir ForexWeather is like you are one of the Inner circle here, Please you guys have started training with Mr He. Please may you tell me how much Mr He is charging for his programme I have not seen anywhere that has been stated? Thanks
Hi mrait231,

I apologize for the delay in responding. Please contact me via e-mail tony@cirigliano.com, PM, or Skype (also tony@cirigliano.com).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Fundamental Analysis? What happened to:

1. Between 1 hr to another hour bar close, follow the predominant trend on dips. Eg. If general slope is up, and price dips with slow down in momentum indicated by classical candlestick patterns, go long, using M1 charts
2.Just as the hourly bar is about to close (10 minutes before close of hourly bar), trade the opposite direction once.
3. Resume the trend following as the bar enters in to the 10th minute.
4. If price is consolidating or volatility does not exceed a 5 pip swing range, don't bother trading. Just watch and wait for breakouts.
5. I use a autostop EA to place average 5 pip sl and 5 pip tp.
6. Don't risk until you have a DD exceeding 20% of your account. Ideally keep it within single digit (the statement I attach has a DD of around 8.79%)
7. Wash, rinse, repeat

And now there are new variables into the "Brainless" mix. Perhaps we will never get it because a new variable emerges that explains it and, of course, we want always to be spoon fed.
Hi Swnlobo,

Fundamental analysis is not required for the EURUSD swings between :50 and :10 each hour.

Mr. He does use fundamental analysis in large trades on behalf of his hedge fund, and he firmly believes they have value in trading retail forex as well.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hello Mr He,

I`ve been trying to learn your method, but not very successfully. I reckon my entries / exits are still as bad as when I started (sent the first chart for your consideration - thank you for the feedback btw.) - I can`t see myself improving one bit.. Is there any chance I could join the group lesson next time you`re holding one?

Thank you.
Benjy.
PS: I always make 50-70% in a couple of days only to blow up a day after - it makes me believe I might have psychological issues, :-D. No chart to proof my failure this time.
Hi Benjy,

Yes, psychological issues in trading can hold you back. Some, like myself, are indecisive to the point of almost self-sabotage. I will forward your request to Mr. He. Please do not be discouraged if you do not get an immediate answer.

For now, perhaps one of these books will be helpful.

Thanks for your patience.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Here is a companion thread to this one. These books were not recommended by Mr. He, but may be of use to some who have psychological hurdles to be successful in trading.

Please consider supporting the book authors if you find they bring you financial success.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

johnnyblazing

Thank you AXl for sharing your charts, I was wondering if you could share the name of the indicator you have at the lower right corner that shows the timer. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: axl

axl

Hi its from the guy calle TRO the the rumpled one i have to see if its a free one or the on where you have to donate to get ..if its free i will upload or send a link

axl

hxxps://xxx.kreslik.c0m/forums/therumpledone/mt4-motherlode-january-2011-t2963

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Here are a couple of Windows/Metatrader 4 tips you may enjoy.

1) Mr. He has found a utility that allows 32-bit programs (like Metatrader 4 and others) to use 4 GB of RAM as opposed to the 2 GB limitation. I am using it and it has had no issues. The file is attached.​
You may check Virustotal's scan of the file at
1 false positive out of 72 different antivirus scanners. The community consensus was that it is safe.​
2) I use 8GadgetPack from , mainly so I could have a nice clock for Mr. He's :50 and :10 trading tips.​
Virustotal scan is all clean. See
All the best,​
ForexWeatherman​

Attachments

waylon

Hi All,

Here are a couple of Windows/Metatrader 4 tips you may enjoy.

1) Mr. He has found a utility that allows 32-bit programs (like Metatrader 4 and others) to use 4 GB of RAM as opposed to the 2 GB limitation. I am using it and it has had no issues. The file is attached.​
You may check Virustotal's scan of the file at
1 false positive out of 72 different antivirus scanners. The community consensus was that it is safe.​
2) I use 8GadgetPack from , mainly so I could have a nice clock for Mr. He's :50 and :10 trading tips.​
Virustotal scan is all clean. See
All the best,​
ForexWeatherman​
Thanks for that this may help with instructions for how to use it.

Current Version: 1.0.0.1

I originally wrote this tool for a friend of mine who needed it. This very little tool patches x86 executables in order to let them have 4GB (instead of only 2) of virtual memory on x64 platforms. This tool comes very handy for applications which need a great amount of virtual memory like games, 3D renderization, multimedia etc. To gain these 2GB, you just have to use this tool to patch the executable (*.exe file) of the software you want to have these additional GBs of virtual memory. It can be used by clicking on it and choosing the file or through command line (e.g.: “4gb_patch file.exe”). It automatically creates a backup copy of the original executable.

Why things are this way on x64 is easy to explain. On x86 applications have 2GB of virtual memory out of 4GB (the other 2GB are reserved for the system). On x64 these two other GB can now be accessed by 32bit applications. In order to achieve this, a flag has to be set in the file’s internal format. This is, of course, very easy for insiders who do it every day with the CFF Explorer. This tool was written because not everybody is an insider, and most probably a lot of people don’t even know that this can be achieved. Even I wouldn’t have written this tool if someone didn’t explicitly ask me to.

You must be registered for see images

forexweatherman

Hi, All,

Just an update on Mr. He's mentoring class:

As of now, we have had four classes covering fundamental analysis, how news impacts trading, money management, and how to scale into trades. The next class is tomorrow morning (Eastern Standard Time) and may include Portfolio Management topics

We are learning a lot from Mr. He, but we are not yet trading wizards. (smile) That will come in due time.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

Cocco77

Hi everyone...
This book "THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE" helped me a lot to understand the language of JAPANESE candles. THEY HAVE A LANGUAGE HIDDEN INSIDE EACH OF THEM. JAPANESE CANDLES SPEAK and tell you the future. if you want to learn how to trade this is the bible of forex market . you can find in amazon less than $ 10 if you want ... or free PDF online....

hc09

Hi everyone...
This book "THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE" helped me a lot to understand the language of JAPANESE candles. THEY HAVE A LANGUAGE HIDDEN INSIDE EACH OF THEM. JAPANESE CANDLES SPEAK and tell you the future. if you want to learn how to trade this is the bible of forex market . you can find in amazon less than $ 10 if you want ... or free PDF online....
Totally agree. This book is very good if you want to get better at reading raw price action. I'm attaching it in PDF format. Please support the author if this helps you in any way.

You can get it here:

forexweatherman

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well. Here is a 15-minute video demonstrating Mr. He's :50 and :10 EURUSD trading tips. Please note this is one of many, many methods Mr. He employs. My mentorship with Mr. He continues for a couple more months. Attached is the MT4 Expert Advisor showed in the video.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

Attachments

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Yet another video demonstrating Mr. He's :50 and :10 EURUSD trading tips and trading in general.

In this video, you will see me take a loss (I should have exited the trade sooner) and one winning trade.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman