(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

ififils

Would like to say a very big thank you to Mr He for this awesome strategy, looking forward to key in on it, also to Forexweatherman, thank you very much for your resourcefulness, time in detailing to all of us how it works I'm following your updates and and it's been very helpful, and every other person in this community thank you all, I pray that we all make it at the end of the day. Gracias

forexweatherman

Hi All,

Yet another video demonstrating Mr. He's :50 and :10 EURUSD trading tips and trading in general.

In this video, you will see me take a loss (I should have exited the trade sooner) and one winning trade.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well. Here is a 15-minute video demonstrating Mr. He's :50 and :10 EURUSD trading tips. Please note this is one of many, many methods Mr. He employs. My mentorship with Mr. He continues for a couple more months. Attached is the MT4 Expert Advisor showed in the video.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman
Just in case anyone is using this EA. A major bug was fixed today where the take profit was always $20 if the AutoTakeProfit feature was used.

Attachments

ylidor

Tony, by watching the video it seems that this EA closes all the profitable trades in a FIFO compatible mode, regardless of when the entry was made. If this is true it's the magic EA that I was looking for, for a long time. For everyone that trades from the US, FIFO is a big drag and this EA may be a game changer. I googled the name of this EA and the only pages that google finds are page 13 of this thread. This tells me that this EA is a proprietary EA of Mr. He. If this is also true it is extremely generous of him to share it with you and basically with all of us. Please pass to him a special thanks from me.

forexweatherman

Tony, by watching the video it seems that this EA closes all the profitable trades in a FIFO compatible mode, regardless of when the entry was made. If this is true it's the magic EA that I was looking for, for a long time. For everyone that trades from the US, FIFO is a big drag and this EA may be a game changer. I googled the name of this EA and the only pages that google finds are page 13 of this thread. This tells me that this EA is a proprietary EA of Mr. He. If this is also true it is extremely generous of him to share it with you and basically with all of us. Please pass to him a special thanks from me.
Hi, Ylidor,

I modified the code a year ago or so to make it FIFO compatible. Mr. He's mentorship inspired me to add the "useAutoProfitToClose" feature so take profits could manage themselves. Please let me know of any issues.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

ylidor

So thank YOU so very much for this useful EA. I'll check it on a demo soon and see how it handles multiple manual entries. One question though: if we have an EA that opens multiple trades, can we put your EA on a separate window (tab) of the same pair and let it manage the closure of the profitable trades at the other window in a FIFO compatible mode?

forexweatherman

So thank YOU so very much for this useful EA. I'll check it on a demo soon and see how it handles multiple manual entries. One question though: if we have an EA that opens multiple trades, can we put your EA on a separate window (tab) of the same pair and let it manage the closure of the profitable trades at the other window in a FIFO compatible mode?
Hi, Ylidor,

I run two EA's on different charts of the same symbol and CloseAtProfitFIFO works well.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Hi All,

I am not gloom & doom fellow, but when Mr. He speaks, I listen!

From Mr. He's class: Very big crash in all markets expected in February 2021.

Mr. He sent a video that I have not yet watched.
You must be registered for see medias

What this means to me is that you should consider moving assets in your retirement savings and other investments to safer areas (with lower returns). Contact your retirement planner or investment analysis on how to do this. Better safe than sorry.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Short Video Demonstrating the Free Utility MT4Bar

You must be registered for see images attach

Site: hxxps://fx1.net/mt4bar.php

All the best,

ForexWeatheran

forexweatherman

forexweatherman = Mr. He :eek:

Both most likely already know each other OR both is the SAME PERSON !
:unsure:
Hi OIdmanZack888,

I wish I had the skills of Mr. He, but as many can attest, we are not the same person. lol.

Mr. He is a mentor to me and I have known him since October of this year when he started his posts. I had never heard of him before his posts on WWI.

I know you are certain there is a scam somewhere here, but many can attest otherwise.

Wishing you the best,

FoexWeatherman (Tony Cirigliano)

eggzactly

Use only the Gold line in StableFX, Gold line above FXsmooth BUY - Gold line below FXsmooth SALE, BUT ONLY if Hodrick confirms the direction.

Good Luck

You must be registered for see images attach
can you please provide your template please ? thanks

garago

Ciao
i read all thead.
I would like to thank everyone very much and of course especially forexweatherman and Mr. He for all the advice they have given.
unfortunately, for me, my trading is very "technical" like forexweatherman and not very "sensitive and discretionary" like mr. he.
but with the advice of forexweatherman i hope to improve.

kizerage213

Sure, here you go...
I loaded up all the indicators and template on mt4. But when I load the template the indicators don't show up. I tried this on two different mt4 platforms from two different broker installs of the mt4 platform so something is wrong with the template. See image below. Thanks

Attachments

kizerage213

I loaded up all the indicators and template on mt4. But when I load the template the indicators don't show up. I tried this on two different mt4 platforms from two different broker installs of the mt4 platform so something is wrong with the template. See image below. Thanks
Also Stable FX is a dirty repainting indicator so the signals look way better than they are.

ibuks

I read about what Mr He does and i could not belief it that 1. I sent him a message, he replied 2. He had a session with me 3. inabout 15mins, we made about 100 pips from eurusd from a move of about 10-15 pips...and with a very tight sl.

thanks Mr.He, u are so kind. I hope to practise and try this method as well.

Ibuks