(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

HelloAll,
My name is Sutan and I am a former student of Mr. He.

We are also long time friends whom I met 7 or 8 years ago. Every thing here that you are witnessing, I have already experienced with him and spent several hours 1on1 with him trading, talking, coding, etc... Just real friends conversation about life and how it relates to trading. No amount of money can one pay for this.

I will say when you look for trouble you will find it.

Instead of trouble LookForLove, That Love is InYourHeart. And that Love will help you to Discern whether or not Love is present in your dealings with Mr. He.

I say that to say his intentions are honorable.
Give him the respect and Love he is trying to impart here for he really LOVES teaching and helping others. I have seen 1st hand him help 100's of people and some not appreciate what he brought to share.

Anyway I did not have to post this and have not spoken to him in over a year now and stumbled across this forum and saw this chat and just thought I would speak to the LIGHT here.

LoveConquersAll

Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

We are Creating A New World to live in where the foundation is LOVE.

ThankYou

Sutan

hhloverhh

Wow I read first all the pages.. and I must say.. I want to be a disciple of Mr He..

Mr He convinced me, that there is a path to take with trading, and to be successful

I'm late I know it.. but I hope that there is a place for me too after 7 years of bad results and missunderstanding

BR
Luke

_shirow_

Hi Heshuhan and guys, first to tell you that I appreciate your work and videos, thank you for sharing it here.
I created this template based on your strategy to have a better view of 1h price action and don't forget about 10 min before/after, maybe it can help, so I am posting it. Template create 1h candles in the background and draw 2 vertical lines one 10min before candle close and other 10 minutes after candle close
You must be registered for see images attach
Hi Xmind,
very useful your model. Can I have the mq4 file of the period separator indicator? Or can you explain to me how to be able to view more lines in the past?
Thanks

fasrov

Hello Mr. He's, would you comment on the picture above please - is it correct or are we missing something ..

heshuhan

Hello Mr. He's, would you comment on the picture above please - is it correct or are we missing something ..
Hi,

Technically this would be correct. However a few important question arises should you want to trade like this (which I don't):

1.. This is a clear textbook example of a clear trend. In reality, this seldom exist, and you'll get a lot of fake moves which defies the trend lines, making such analysis unreliable and ambiguous.
2. You should not and need not identify trends using trendlines. Trends should be identified way before they happen using global macro. For example, my view is that the trend of EU from now on will turn down until a big crash somewhere in feb/mar. You simply cannot foretell this using technical analysis.
3. Trying to trade trends like this, you will miss out all the moves in between. You will never grow your account fast. It is a very newbie method used only by pops and mums stock traders and should be avoided in professional trading.

Regards,
Mr. He

Xmind

Hi Xmind,
very useful your model. Can I have the mq4 file of the period separator indicator? Or can you explain to me how to be able to view more lines in the past?
Thanks
here it is. In my observation, many times trend continuation and retraces will not occur 10 min before and 10 min after 1h close/open. it will be too easy :) It depends on other factors., also many times changes happened in the last minute of 1h bar close

Attachments

waylon

it seems that some of us here have some troubles to trade this method.
but it's just simple, believe me.
i hope Mr He will not be angry at me, but i am going to explain what i am doing.:
just wait for a pretty big price move up.
then wait for the 10 minutes before 1H candle is closing.
then look at the reversal bar (or pin bar) and enter short.
TP around 5 pips per trade and thats it.
if the price move is flat then just do nothing and wait for an hour.
if you have the time, you can do this several times a day and make good profits with it.
(i have made today 12% with this method, and that is just fine for me)
Thanks for confirmation of your experience - it seems that within the specified time frames there are opportunities to reverse the strategy based on the price action encountered - please see the attached chart.

Attachments

forexweatherman

It will be great to learn something from your method ...........
Hi Fasrov,

I encourage you to watch the video in post #314. It may be helpful in getting started using Mr. He's trading tip about EURUSD's consistent countertrend moves between :50 minutes and :10 minutes of each hour.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Time-sensitive post - 1/6/2021 1:00 PM Eastern TIme:

See Mr. He trade live to music.

Please download free version and enter m914-071-71 as the meeting number.

You can download TeamViewer Meeting (Meeting version is important) on mobile devices.

Teamviewer has had a big upgrade. We want to enter a TeamView Meeting - It is built into the desktop version. Enter m914-071-71 as the meeting number.

No questions or recordings, please. Mr. He has a cold.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

forexweatherman

Time-sensitive post - 1/6/2021 1:00 PM Eastern TIme:

See Mr. He trade live to music.

Please download free version and enter m914-071-71 as the meeting number.

You can download TeamViewer Meeting (Meeting version is important) on mobile devices.

Teamviewer has had a big upgrade. We want to enter a TeamView Meeting - It is built into the desktop version. Enter m914-071-71 as the meeting number.

No questions or recordings, please. Mr. He has a cold.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman
Switching to Zoom as free TeamViewer meetings limit the number of participants.

New link:

Zoom has a mobile app as well.

Thanks!

ForexWeatherman

waylon

Hi,

In reality it's rare that you get a huge gap in FX that is so large, unless its a weekend gap over a grand underlying event that happened on sat/sun, and since the interbank market doesn't close at all (only retail closes on weekend); the underlying quotes gapped for retail on opening on Sunday 5pm EST.

Thus most likely when you are using a simulator in strategy tester when you see this gap it's probably incongruent data or missing data files (which is common, unless you use tick data). In this case it is difficult to gauge whether you should CT or follow trend. In live markets, what I would do is to first try to see if there is any underlying events that caused such a big move in a flash. For example, a brexit news. If there isn't any news that caused it, it is probably irrationale exxuberence (quote Greenspan); and thus if you subscribe to Soro's reflexivity theory, price is likely to do some mean regression; and in this case, yes you can CT.

However if there truly is a underlying fundamental reason why price moves so much or gap, then we should be careful not to do CT because such pullbacks are likely to be short and it can quickly turn back to trend following mode. We need to remember that the true reasons why prices moves is not because of technical reasons. It is underlying global macro reasons coupled with rapid shifts in demand and supply, where perceived future value being higher or lower than present value versus fair value (eg. Fisher International Effect Equation) will determine if prices go higher or lower, even in the short run!

In conclusion, therefore, to choose CT or to follow, is determined by whether a rapid move is backed by fundamental reasons or not. Most professional traders and interbank dealers subscribe to Reuters terminal (Bloomberg terminal is more for stocks), then look at Thomson Reuters EIKON or D3000 quoting software to gauge this. Of course such terminals cost around 3k USD a month per terminal to subscribe, and in my personal opinion, it is not necessary for manual scalping because unlike dealers who need to act fast, we have some time to react. I personally only use 1 monitor screen to trade, although I use dedicated leased internet line on RJ45 connection to ensure minimal lag. Alas there is a Chinese saying that a Master Swordsman can yield the heaviest exquisite sword and can also use a wooden stick skillfully as well.

Regards,
Mr. He
Thanks Mr He- very interesting. For those interested in utilizing `a wooden stick` - here is an online calculator for checking the Fisher I.E.E.