Aurix Exchange

(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

kizerage213

It is too bad Mr He has declining health. But considering some of you paid him for a full period of mentoring and apparently didn't receive the full period of mentoring due to declining health it would seem only right that Mr. He give some kind of partial refund (that is just good business) and he shouldn't need the money anyway if his trading shown here is even half as good as what was shown on these posts.

Swnlobo

Mr He is a kid/brat with a borderline personality disorder (which translates into a scammer). Forexweatherman is the finest human being (America's finest!!!!) - even though we have different views on Mr He - and is injustingly taking the heat because of Mr He. I stand with Forexweatherman - I have a lot to learn from him...wish I knew him earlier.... and eggzactly too... all the rest is noise

Mitrich59

Guys, what are you procrastinating from empty to empty. There will be no more mentoring. Mr. Hee, hasn't been in touch for a long time. You've been baited with some practical tips and tricks. That's all, further, either paid, or forget. Turn your head on, study Forex literature. Good luck in trading, may great Profit come with you !!!

Mitrich59

Here is a proven scalping method. It's simple, just one, two, threeю
There’s an indicator called MACD color history that I use. I keep the MACD signal lines and black out the bars and then turn around and add a OSMA. They’re giving the same info but the bars on the OSMA are much bigger so I can see everything I need to see. 12,26,9 are both settings. If divergence is confirmed on both you have a 30pip minimum winner once you wait for the OSMA to cross above zero and the signal lines cross on macd.

_shirow_

here it is. In my observation, many times trend continuation and retraces will not occur 10 min before and 10 min after 1h close/open. it will be too easy :) It depends on other factors., also many times changes happened in the last minute of 1h bar close
Thanks, I have tried your indicator but I don't see any arrows. What is the timeframe to use?

kizerage213

Here is a proven scalping method. It's simple, just one, two, threeю
There’s an indicator called MACD color history that I use. I keep the MACD signal lines and black out the bars and then turn around and add a OSMA. They’re giving the same info but the bars on the OSMA are much bigger so I can see everything I need to see. 12,26,9 are both settings. If divergence is confirmed on both you have a 30pip minimum winner once you wait for the OSMA to cross above zero and the signal lines cross on macd.
Please provide your indicators, which timeframe you are using, exact settings and template and then we will see.

mario777

With a mindset like yours, your life must be miserable. Thank f&#k that Karma is free bro`! Keep it up mate!
Im just speaking from experience. Why should i miserable LOL! I did not hurt or scammed anyone. THose scammers should receive their free karma. Are you defending those scammers? I hope you are not one of them

OIdmanZack888

With a mindset like yours, your life must be miserable. Thank f&#k that Karma is free bro`! Keep it up mate!

With your SIMPLE + NAIVE Mindset, you will suffer MORE than any of us here. Because you can kiss goodbye to all your pips later for easily believing FREE methods online...lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aurix Exchange