(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

victorezeaku

It looks good but is very hidden, where is the video?
we would be very grateful for the help
Not that it looks good. It is a good system that makes money. I have watch him trade via team viewer. I have seen him trade 10 dollars to 300 000 dollars. I call him a market maker and a forex genius.. Take whatever he says serious as far as forex is concern.

mario777

1. Between 1 hr to another hour bar close, follow the predominant trend on dips. Eg. If general slope is up, and price dips with slow down in momentum indicated by classical candlestick patterns, go long, using M1 charts
2.Just as the hourly bar is about to close (10 minutes before close of hourly bar), trade the opposite direction once.
3. Resume the trend following as the bar enters in to the 10th minute.
Heshunan, i hope you dont mind. Ill be glad if you explain more about the 3 points you mentioned above specially the hourly chart. I believe the basis of your analysis to enter a trade is the 1 H chart. Kindly please clarify it in your chart what does it look like. Many Thanks again.

wannawintrades

Heshunan, i hope you dont mind. Ill be glad if you explain more about the 3 points you mentioned above specially the hourly chart. I believe the basis of your analysis to enter a trade is the 1 H chart. Kindly please clarify it in your chart what does it look like. Many Thanks again.
Hi Mario, I believe that Mr. he is saying only determine the trend on the hourly chart.
Once trend is determined go to the one minute chart and look for a pull back within the last 10 minutes of the hourly chart. Wait for a reversal candle pattern back in the direction of the trend. Once a reversal is confirmed open a trade in the direction of the trend. Close all trades at the close of the one hour bar then open a trade in the opposite direction of the hourly trend in the first 10 minutes of the next hourly bar. Mr. he please correct me if I'm wrong.

heshuhan

Hi,

The hourly trend is a general guideline to follow. What we want to also see, is a microtrend that confirms with the hourly trend.

For example, the hourly trend is up. Then we see a series of higher highs and higher lows on the swings. This tells us that the big trend is up and the microtrend is also up.

So in this case what we want to do is, we want to look for 2 things. In this scenario, we want to buy as low as possible. So first thing we want is a down swing or pullback or dips if possible. However, you cannot just choose any dips! The dips must be accompanied by a slowdown in momentum, such as a morning star pattern or an engulfing pattern.

After we identified that, we enter 1 position to test, because its a very early entry and still not sure. Once the momentum starts to swing towards the upside, we enter more. And if it goes lower (but not too low like >5 pips), we enter some more to average in the cost. If it goes too far, or the momentum doesn't seem to suggest upside, cut loss and wait for next trade.

The only exception is as price enter from the 50th minute to the next new hourly bar's 10th minute. During this 20 minutes, if the dominant trend and the microtrend is up, for example, you purposely look for slowdown in momentum to the upside and do a reverse trade, ie. Short. Be quick to exit, and as the 10th minute passes into the next bar, resume normal trend following.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Mr. He

wannawintrades

Hi,

The hourly trend is a general guideline to follow. What we want to also see, is a microtrend that confirms with the hourly trend.

For example, the hourly trend is up. Then we see a series of higher highs and higher lows on the swings. This tells us that the big trend is up and the microtrend is also up.

So in this case what we want to do is, we want to look for 2 things. In this scenario, we want to buy as low as possible. So first thing we want is a down swing or pullback or dips if possible. However, you cannot just choose any dips! The dips must be accompanied by a slowdown in momentum, such as a morning star pattern or an engulfing pattern.

After we identified that, we enter 1 position to test, because its a very early entry and still not sure. Once the momentum starts to swing towards the upside, we enter more. And if it goes lower (but not too low like >5 pips), we enter some more to average in the cost. If it goes too far, or the momentum doesn't seem to suggest upside, cut loss and wait for next trade.

The only exception is as price enter from the 50th minute to the next new hourly bar's 10th minute. During this 20 minutes, if the dominant trend and the microtrend is up, for example, you purposely look for slowdown in momentum to the upside and do a reverse trade, ie. Short. Be quick to exit, and as the 10th minute passes into the next bar, resume normal trend following.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Mr. He
Thank you Mr he these were very clear instructions and greatly appreciated. . I have a question Mr he, while practicing in the strategy tester, I ran into a gap to the upside of 157 pips. My choice was to wait for a reversal pattern to the downside and ride the correction. What would you do in this case? Wait until the market corrects itself and continue with your regular way of trading? or ride the correction as I did?

wannawintrades

Here is a screenshot of the gap that I mentioned in the last post. In hindsight, I'm thinking that I would have taking a ride on the correction back down, but since this is a demo account with fake money that's a very easy choice to make if this were a real money account I probably would probably have just use self discipline and stopped trading for the day and just waited for the next trading day. Below I have also attached some screenshots of the trades that I took during my practice in the strategy tester.

Attachments

wannawintrades

I suffered a few losses due to carelessness. I accidentally hit the wrong button in my simulator a few times.
I hit the close all trade button instead of the correct button. Ooouuuuch...

heshuhan

Thank you Mr he these were very clear instructions and greatly appreciated. . I have a question Mr he, while practicing in the strategy tester, I ran into a gap to the upside of 157 pips. My choice was to wait for a reversal pattern to the downside and ride the correction. What would you do in this case? Wait until the market corrects itself and continue with your regular way of trading? or ride the correction as I did?
Hi,

In reality it's rare that you get a huge gap in FX that is so large, unless its a weekend gap over a grand underlying event that happened on sat/sun, and since the interbank market doesn't close at all (only retail closes on weekend); the underlying quotes gapped for retail on opening on Sunday 5pm EST.

Thus most likely when you are using a simulator in strategy tester when you see this gap it's probably incongruent data or missing data files (which is common, unless you use tick data). In this case it is difficult to gauge whether you should CT or follow trend. In live markets, what I would do is to first try to see if there is any underlying events that caused such a big move in a flash. For example, a brexit news. If there isn't any news that caused it, it is probably irrationale exxuberence (quote Greenspan); and thus if you subscribe to Soro's reflexivity theory, price is likely to do some mean regression; and in this case, yes you can CT.

However if there truly is a underlying fundamental reason why price moves so much or gap, then we should be careful not to do CT because such pullbacks are likely to be short and it can quickly turn back to trend following mode. We need to remember that the true reasons why prices moves is not because of technical reasons. It is underlying global macro reasons coupled with rapid shifts in demand and supply, where perceived future value being higher or lower than present value versus fair value (eg. Fisher International Effect Equation) will determine if prices go higher or lower, even in the short run!

In conclusion, therefore, to choose CT or to follow, is determined by whether a rapid move is backed by fundamental reasons or not. Most professional traders and interbank dealers subscribe to Reuters terminal (Bloomberg terminal is more for stocks), then look at Thomson Reuters EIKON or D3000 quoting software to gauge this. Of course such terminals cost around 3k USD a month per terminal to subscribe, and in my personal opinion, it is not necessary for manual scalping because unlike dealers who need to act fast, we have some time to react. I personally only use 1 monitor screen to trade, although I use dedicated leased internet line on RJ45 connection to ensure minimal lag. Alas there is a Chinese saying that a Master Swordsman can yield the heaviest exquisite sword and can also use a wooden stick skillfully as well.

Regards,
Mr. He

heshuhan

Here is a screenshot of the gap that I mentioned in the last post. In hindsight, I'm thinking that I would have taking a ride on the correction back down, but since this is a demo account with fake money that's a very easy choice to make if this were a real money account I probably would probably have just use self discipline and stopped trading for the day and just waited for the next trading day. Below I have also attached some screenshots of the trades that I took during my practice in the strategy tester.
Hi,

This equity curve looks about right. I think you're getting the concept quickly. Good work!

Regards,
Mr. He

Maple9

Long time lurker - I also gave this a go today.
Came up to the hour looked like a reversal and continued the trend downward when trying to pierce FIB.

Thanks Mr He for the share and taking the time to create the youtube videos.
Love the music btw, its good trading music.

You must be registered for see images attach

Maple9

Continuing to use this strategy.
First set of trades - buys were week so pulled out early and went shorts for the reversal as per strategy.

Second set of shorts held longer than the 10 mins past the hour but saw some confluence and tightened my anus.
Got out as soon as reasonable as anus started to hurt.

Again props to Mr He for the share.

You must be registered for see images attach

heshuhan

Btw, what session are you trading? Do you trade on the newyork session?
Hi,

I trade any session, whenever I feel like doing it. It does not matter to me, as I am scalping, and we don't really need high volatility for this system to work. Besides, what's the point of trading if you are to be stuck at the screen at fixed hours of the day, isn't it just like working on the office (except you are self-employed), and therefore, defeats the purpose of financial freedom.

Regards,
Mr. He

cashmate

Hi Mr. He,
Is it possible for you to write a step by step manual for your system in PDF? I am still not grasping the understanding of your system even with the videos you made. Perhaps if you explain step by step your setup approach with a some more details that would be helpful. Thanks for your time and for what you're doing to help others. That's admirable.

forexweatherman

Dear Mr. He,

You are most certainly not stupid. Watching your videos, you are like a virtuoso!

You have opened my eyes and given me hope about what is possible in Forex.

Have you considered selling your trading signals through SignalStart.com or by setting up your private signal service at hxxps://www.fxblue.com/internet-trade-mirror/help

I am glad to offer technical setup assistance at no charge. I am an IT guy by trade.

You have much knowledge, and I will continue to learn from you.

Please know that you are not stupid and are giving hope to the hopeless (like me).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman Tony