(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

rickyseo

Dear Mr. He,

You are most certainly not stupid. Watching your videos, you are like a virtuoso!

You have opened my eyes and given me hope about what is possible in Forex.

Have you considered selling your trading signals through SignalStart.com or by setting up your private signal service at hxxps://www.fxblue.com/internet-trade-mirror/help

I am glad to offer technical setup assistance at no charge. I am an IT guy by trade.

You have much knowledge, and I will continue to learn from you.

Please know that you are not stupid and are giving hope to the hopeless (like me).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman Tony
He won't need to sell signals, he's here to help with your strategy

heshuhan

Dear Mr. He,

You are most certainly not stupid. Watching your videos, you are like a virtuoso!

You have opened my eyes and given me hope about what is possible in Forex.

Have you considered selling your trading signals through SignalStart.com or by setting up your private signal service at hxxps://www.fxblue.com/internet-trade-mirror/help

I am glad to offer technical setup assistance at no charge. I am an IT guy by trade.

You have much knowledge, and I will continue to learn from you.

Please know that you are not stupid and are giving hope to the hopeless (like me).

All the best,

ForexWeatherman Tony
Hi,

Thank you for your praise and offer for assistance. I've spent a whole lifetime of failures just to learn basic things like happiness, contentment and how better to use money instead of pursuing it aimlessly. Thus I'm really stupid, just being honest. It's ok, everyone has some level of stupidity at some point in our lives, we just learn and grow, myself included. Forgive ourselves and improve ourselves whenever possible.

I have no intention to sell commercial signals at all. I'd rather share with people how to do it themselves so that they can become self-reliant and self-confident. Alas it is a very good feeling in both the discovery of a trading journey and ending up being able to yield some profits with your own skills, I shall not deprive people of that feeling! LOL!

P.S. I'm average with IT stuff. May need to cast a magic scroll to summon your help one day!

Regards,
Mr. He

heshuhan

Hi,

Quick 1.1k profit scalp in the morning. Note the loss, as I was slow to exit. But what's important is to accept the reality that no one can win all the time and there is no need for perfectionism in trading. Control losses is the first step.

You must be registered for see images attach

forexweatherman

Mr. He,

You are a wonderfully kind person and a rock star trader. I am glad you have a place of peace in your life. The ability to produce income with your solid trading skills is what I aspire to.

May you be richly blessed. Please share tips/courses/anything that helped you along the way. You could even video broadcast your trading sessions live, and folks could watch and learn. (on Discord or Youtube perhaps?)

Thanks again!

Tony C.
ForexWeatherman

wannawintrades

Mr. He,

You are a wonderfully kind person and a rock star trader. I am glad you have a place of peace in your life. The ability to produce income with your solid trading skills is what I aspire to.

May you be richly blessed. Please share tips/courses/anything that helped you along the way. You could even video broadcast your trading sessions live, and folks could watch and learn. (on Discord or Youtube perhaps?)

Thanks again!

Tony C.
ForexWeatherman
Come on weatherman, Mr he is kind enough to share his strategy along with clear instructions and videos here. Stop trying to make him commit to mirror accounts and YouTube channels. That's being rather pushy. He has already explained to you that he is in his comfort zone by sharing with us here. Stop trying to take him out of it.

forexweatherman

Come on weatherman, Mr he is kind enough to share his strategy along with clear instructions and videos here. Stop trying to make him commit to mirror accounts and YouTube channels. That's being rather pushy. He has already explained to you that he is in his comfort zone by sharing with us here. Stop trying to take him out of it.
You are right, wannawintrades. I apologize Mr. He. My own selfishness to learn got me carried away. Thanks for what you have done.

heshuhan

You are right, wannawintrades. I apologize Mr. He. My own selfishness to learn got me carried away. Thanks for what you have done.
Hi,

Don't worry. No offense taken at all. I'm uploading Part 4 of video to Youtube, very slowly. It's a 2 hr long live trading recording and it contains many terminologies and explanations that should be helpful for most. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Mr. He

dartamup

Hi,

Don't worry. No offense taken at all. I'm uploading Part 4 of video to Youtube, very slowly. It's a 2 hr long live trading recording and it contains many terminologies and explanations that should be helpful for most. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Mr. He
thanks

heshuhan

Hi,

Part 4. This video is a 2hr long live recording of my trading. I managed to turn 1.9k to 14.8k USD in 2hrs. In this video, there are several important concepts mentioned and used. Kindly google it or if you cannot find the answers, you may ask me directly in the forum, I'll most probably reply when I see it. Enjoy!

Link:
You must be registered for see medias

rickyseo

Hi,

Part 4. This video is a 2hr long live recording of my trading. I managed to turn 1.9k to 14.8k USD in 2hrs. In this video, there are several important concepts mentioned and used. Kindly google it or if you cannot find the answers, you may ask me directly in the forum, I'll most probably reply when I see it. Enjoy!

Link:
You must be registered for see medias
Thank you very much I'm very happy :love: I watch your videos carefully and learn from you

Maple9

Seeking some advice on improving - got this one wrong and admittedly I was not looking at the screen and SL was hit

This was EUR/USD 1Min chart

forexweatherman

Mr. He,

Thanks again for everything you have done. I downloaded your videos, got some Price Action Trading books and videos, and am beginning my journey into Price Action Trading.

I know trading without indicators is the goal, but I have this particular one useful until I recognize more of the many candle formations.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

Attachments

khup.terrel

Mr. He,

Thanks again for everything you have done. I downloaded your videos, got some Price Action Trading books and videos, and am beginning my journey into Price Action Trading.

I know trading without indicators is the goal, but I have this particular one useful until I recognize more of the many candle formations.

All the best,

ForexWeatherman

thank-you for sharing this indicator

Ceaser

I feel like I need indicator or something, I keep failing at this strategy.
Try Sonic PVSRA on forexfactory. You first have to understand how to use the PVSRA indicators and then apply them to this strategy. That's what am trying to do at the moment. Although this system seems easy I believe it will take A LOT of practice to be able to see the market the way Heshuhan sees it.

heshuhan

Hi,

I take pleasure in teaching JL. He is a community leader by volunteer and thus many times I even sponsored him my personal money to train, and expect no returns on them. In this world there is bound to be people who have better conditions or more talented than others. But alas as a teacher my goal is to not easily give up on students unless they decide to give up themselves or show bad attitude in the process. Some people are slower, but in time, most will make it. That's the creed of all teachers who really want to produce good students - not marketing a dream like online vendors - rather, taking it a personal achievement when he sees his followers bloom in time to come.

Ceaser made a good point. I think PDSRA is a good starting analysis for intermediate level traders. I made all my posts in the most simplest format because I assume that many traders already know basic concepts and all I am doing is simply piecing them together in a more coherent, scientific system whilst resolving to make it as simply to follow as possible. There are some stark differences between what I and what PDSRA does (I've digested the whole PDF before).

Firstly, that method is a pure technical based approach. Whereas, my approach is a global macro / fundamental approach using technical analysis as confirmation signals.

Secondly, I think the author has some really wrong misconceptions about market making and/or smart money. It seems to be what he is guessing from an esoteric point of view. As a interbank dealer trainer myself, the mandate that trainers like myself receive from investment banks, by contract of service, is to first let the dealers conceptualize the idea of risk reduction; for it is both by legal and operational mandate that they must act in a certain way. They don't "run stops" purposely, and it certainly is very risky to do so too. They don't create "false signals" for people to follow. All they do is simply doing two-way or three-way give up trades whilst bag-holding certain levels for institutional clients. And many many more concepts that is misunderstood should not be followed from that guide.

Also I would like everyone who is following this method to know that this method will only work up to accounts sizes of a few million. It also is the reason why I focus on EURUSD because when you account gets to 8-9 digits USD large, typically for example my trading team would be entering 50-200 lots per clip, having thousands of lots per swing. In such sizes we no longer trade in lakhs, rather, in yards. But the problem is there isn't enough liquidity at a single point in time. True, FX may be a trillion dollar a day industry. However, we need to remember that it is split up into all pairs and at any single point in time there may not be full liquidity to take in yards. Thus what happens is we get a cluster of partial fills, making our spread cost alone >5 pips; and thus we no longer can scalp using this method. But of course, if your goal is just to make a few million USD, which isn't much in true honesty from industry point of view, it is adequate enough.

Regards,
Mr. He