(Share) Mr. He's Brainless Trading System For Stupid People Like Me

heshuhan

Hi,

For interest sake (some has PM and asked already), this is what typical institutional trading systems look like from banking side. There is no MT4 involved of course. Most of these systems are quite archiac and run on x86 assembly languages in systems other than Windows, eg. UNIX. The primary reasons are because they still work reliably, is fast (codes are lean) and since there are not sockets, port scanning is impossible and thus reduce the possibilities of hacking (still can be done though, but only at BIOS level).

The picture that you will see below is a system with 1:2 leverage. Typically when your accounts get substantially large enough there won't be much leverage involved. First reason is risk control. Second reason is the banks won't want to loan you so much money unless you maintain a solid trading credit line with them, but liquidating BGs and LCs are too slow; so typically even for a mid sized hedge fund like myself we are giving only 1:1 up to 1:5 max (very rare).

Of course larger funds with 10-12 digits does not need to use leverage, and thus, returns rate slow down eventually (law of diminishing returns remember?). And thus I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that those EA that can produce backtests of using $100 to make $100 million doesn't work in real life. Also if you decide to take on trading as a professional career you also need to be reminded that eventually as your fund size gets larger and larger, liquidity crunch and credit limits comes in and you will be expecting to make 30-50% a year, but in a day anymore. Of course for small accounts for pocket money like what I did, use a few k, is very easy because high leverage and broker has no problem paying. But if you want to trade seriously, eventually you'll be trading DMA with LPs and yes, you heard it right, we actually RECEIVE commission for providing liquidity instead of paying commission like retail.

Hope everyone learned something. I'm just sharing what I know from insider point of view, please do not misunderstand this is for purpose of showing off. It's really not. Just rare sharing that people seldom talk about.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ceaser

Hi,

I take pleasure in teaching JL.
Do you still take students because I'll be really interested?

Secondly, I think the author has some really wrong misconceptions about market making and/or smart money.
[/QUOTE]
I also do not agree with some of his ideas about how the market works. MM stop Hunting and all those staff sound like conspiracy theories to me and I just can't imagine global governments allowing such actions.
My entries are base on your system but I just use his indicators particularly the volume indicator as a signal. I started a $50 demo acc yesterday and am currently at 540. I have attached some screenshots below. I only tried the end of the hour reversal on EJ because there was a rejection of the previous high and exited when price was rejected around the 200 ma.

Attachments

heshuhan

Do you still take students because I'll be really interested?

Secondly, I think the author has some really wrong misconceptions about market making and/or smart money.
I also do not agree with some of his ideas about how the market works. MM stop Hunting and all those staff sound like conspiracy theories to me and I just can't imagine global governments allowing such actions.
My entries are base on your system but I just use his indicators particularly the volume indicator as a signal. I started a $50 demo acc yesterday and am currently at 540. I have attached some screenshots below. I only tried the end of the hour reversal on EJ because there was a rejection of the previous high and exited when price was rejected around the 200 ma.
[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Well done. PM me if need to.

Regards,
Mr. He

johnnyblazing

I've skimmed through your videos, to truly follow your strategy, I'm going to take the weekend to watch them thoroughly to see if I can learn your method. You truly are doing what The Heavenly Father commands us to do and that is help one another and those in need. One take away I must say is when you come across a person who has become a REAL successful trader, their concept of money is far different than someone who isn't. Meaning they no longer chase after money, and to me that's the true level success should be measured on. Keep doing great work and hopefully we all will learn from your generosity and pay it forward. God Bless you.

khup.terrel

Try Sonic PVSRA on forexfactory. You first have to understand how to use the PVSRA indicators and then apply them to this strategy. That's what am trying to do at the moment. Although this system seems easy I believe it will take A LOT of practice to be able to see the market the way Heshuhan sees it.
thanks, I'll give this a try

rickyseo

Hi,

I feel happy today. I took today's profit and helped someone in need. I think other than trading skills I hope everyone can learn something from this too as an example of what it means to be a good person.

Very kind god will give you twice the money for being a good human being.
I like you care about others peoples and help gratitude.

forexweatherman

You have your priorities right! That is wonderful. A true example.

I too would be interested in any mentoring/classes/books. etc. from you.

Mitrich59

Good afternoon!
Here's what I got today. Maybe just lucky. The system really works. if you follow all the rules and risks.
Mr. He, your method is just an amazing way to scalp. Low bow and respect to you. Health to you and your family.

Attachments

I MUST READ!!! I will directly tell you guys. This guy knows what he is talking n how to trade. If u really want to learn something seriously good to trade follow Mr. He and watch videos he post and much more. Why? Here is why...
I have few yrs of trading experience n technical analysis, i watched his videos but still i had lit bit issues to be sure how to trade what he is talking about. I asked him on PM if he is free to help me to talk lit bit on real charts n explain me. I was surprised he answer me in short time and said come on skype lets talk. I wanted only 20 min to talk not to keep him long time but we stayed longer time (i fell even lit bit uncomfortable keep this man busy). What we do is we start talk straight away about how he trade, on live charts 1 hour before market close. We while he explain he open trades on EU and he explain why he is doing it. Then he open GU took one trade explain why he took it.. We mostly. Then he asked me on different days of the EU different situations what should i do from here on, should i buy sell or nothing. We did many examples in short time. i could not answer correctly but he explain me very simple and direct , so i understand very well. He have extreme clear voice n very simple good to understand n easy how to trade.

I will post the charts where he trade n explaining to me why he open there n how. I can say u will met rare such a kind and serious good guy as personality but also a trader too. So follow what he have to say here n learn it is extremely easy but powerful. Do demo test during weekend u wont regret it.

I attach 2 charts, EU n GU ( M1 TF both)... On Eu i show where he took trades while he explain why he is taking. Gu he only take one trade cos we continue to practice with different charts me asking him questions so he no pay attention to add more trades on GU. Later where i put vertical blue line on Gu it was the current price where he explaining why price will go more down and to what place. So after sometime later price really goes down as he said till the big blue square i marked.
He is truly serious trader and person who wanna to show you something seriously on how to trade fx,same time he is kind person we talked about different topics from life n world happenings, try nto to abuse him and what he want to really show to you. All u need to know is where bar open n close, rest is he explain in very simple - plain way to understand.

I can not talk in his name hence he have his own private time or how much is busy but i did msg him for those who really can not understand what to do or to trade. learn from this man wanna to show you
I will share this post to other my friends traders who struggle to trade

Thank you mr. He, i appreciate highly ur time and what you share to me.

P.s. this is my demo account, so you will see my lose trades today i took morning my time. Those circles wiht blue are his trades before market close when we talking in live.

Attachments

Forgot to mention. On question does he also make loses, yes he does, but he make more profit trades than loses n good risk management, so he is able to recover loses n make profits. Is it hard to do the risk management? NO. just u need to property react where to close or SL put n where to close profit or tp. Nothing else with demo practice lit bit , u will understand what he want to say , u dot need indicators or anything else....

johnnyblazing

I guess what I would like to ask you Mr. He, is it possible for you to audibly explain in a video with your system. Step by step. I'm sorry, but I do much better when I'm following someones voice. I greatly appreciate this if it's possible. Thank you in advance.

cky

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
Thank you for your helpful incite into trading Mr He your teachings are very informative. I'll attach a indi that might help some with trend lines.

Attachments

heshuhan

Hi,

Recently a member of this forum talked to me on Skype (out of the many).

I asked him a very tough question: "Which will move price more, a million traders buying apples starting at $1, or one trader offering to buy apple at a million dollars". I asked this question during one of the final exams I set for Masters in Professional Banking & Finance (PMBF) at Asian Institute of Technology University. Not many were able to give a satisfactory answer primarily because it is a multi-variate process.

This question may seem direct. I would like to invite everyone to start thinking deep about the entire process of the above two, and imagine in your head what actually happens throughout the day as it transpires over time.

If possible I would like everyone to tell me your choice and how did you derive that answer. I'll give you my views later.

Regards,
Mr. He

hc09

Hi,

I asked him a very tough question: "Which will move price more, a million traders buying apples starting at $1, or one trader offering to buy apple at a million dollars". I asked this question during one of the final exams I set for Masters in Professional Banking & Finance (PMBF) at Asian Institute of Technology University. Not many were able to give a satisfactory answer primarily because it is a multi-variate process.

This question may seem direct. I would like to invite everyone to start thinking deep about the entire process of the above two, and imagine in your head what actually happens throughout the day as it transpires over time.

If possible I would like everyone to tell me your choice and how did you derive that answer. I'll give you my views later.

Regards,
Mr. He
Hi Mr. He

I think the price will move when a million traders are willing to buy Apples at $1.

In the beginning, it may not seem much and there may not be a lot of buyers initially but if the demand continues to grow, eventually demand > supply and this may reflect back in the price.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
hc09

Mitrich59

In support of the above, trade according to the strategy of Mr. Hee. Trading with a lot of 5 on a demo account is slightly aggressive. Trust me it's worth it. Try it and you will succeed. Good luck

Attachments

Ceaser

Excuse my ignorance but this is my thought on your question. I focused more on the variable of time and its impact and assume that there is/are sellers willing to sell at that price. When dealing with time, I believe Sellers would prefer quick turnover so a single transaction at the volume of $1million will be more attractive to sellers than small pockets of individual transactions at different times. On the other hand, if the one million people stack their orders within a very short period interval they can also move price although such transactions will not be as efficient as a single transaction.

forexweatherman

Mr. He,

I believe the one trader offering to buy an apple at a million dollars would move the price more, My reasoning is that recent "flash crashes" here in the U.S. have been triggered by manipulations of orders, which caused automated programs to respond.

mario777

I would go for 1million people buying $1 per apple because in reality no trader will gonna buy an apple for $1million. LOL!

mario777

In support of the above, trade according to the strategy of Mr. Hee. Trading with a lot of 5 on a demo account is slightly aggressive. Trust me it's worth it. Try it and you will succeed. Good luck
Mit, we would be glad if you educate us how did you enter or what made you decide to enter buy or sell. I think thats what people wanted to learn. Many Thanks!

khup.terrel

Hi,

Regards,
Mr. He

my answer will be, million of traders buying apples starting at $1, that creates a demand for apples, they will start selling out fast which will bring the price up.
if one trader is offering to buy an apple for million that is only one trader, other's are not able to pay that price, and will wait for apple to drop in price.