ms-grid 2

saambasp

hi.,
can some body make this EA to only trade above 70 and below 30 RSI levels.
this is semi auto mated.you have to manually enter and close the grid

Attachments

• ms-grid.jpg
    ms-grid.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0

Capella

VIP Member
hi.,
can some body make this EA to only trade above 70 and below 30 RSI levels.
this is semi auto mated.you have to manually enter and close the grid

I could easily do that, but looking at the code, there's somthing very bad in the code...

extern double buyPrice = 1.4500;

...which is a STATIC value for a price that the ASK prices are compared against. A strategy based on this will never work and can never work. If you want to use values to compare the current prices with, then use iHigh or iLow, or something that is dynamic and based on real values instead of a static assumed value.

So go back to your "drawing board", and rewrite the strategy. If you don't know how to code, then at least write down in plain English and we can assist you. But as the codelook right now, it's totally useless.

saambasp

thankyou capella.,
this EA is completely used as manual perpuse ,means we give price manually where to place buy pending order and then it makes grid.it is coded by one person he dont know much about coding.
beside that here is the strategy looks like martingale but i used it for yearly ranges .
it is grid strategy with adding lots
we buy 0.10 at 1.4200 with grid gap 20 pips if failed to go up then at 1.4180 price 0.20 sell pending order again at 1.4200price 0.22buy[adding 0.02]next at 1.4180price 0.24buy like that basket profit is 100usd .this is example.in this EA i am closing manually positions.
you can re write it as EA only place grid above 70 and below 30 levels.you can completely re write it.
this is usefull for investment
i use it with some special conditions.
1.high rebate broker
2.fixed spread
3.bonus giving broker
i hope now you understand my idea.it is painfull to brokers
thankyou

Aurix Exchange